Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 am

She looked at Firehawk with suspicion, "Fine, you want to come with us, we were going to take Colsa here through a dungeon." She said with a little excitement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 am

Firehawk grinned excitedly. "A dungeon, eh? Sounds like a grand time." He looked at Colsagal. "I mean, if you don't mind me joining. I don't want to impose or anything," he said with uncertainty in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 am

"Hey, its us or those people you happily left." Colsagal teased, a smile broadening across her face. She found herself looking at Firehawk a bit to long, and adjusted her attention to the others. "So you think I'm ready for a dungeon?" The now brown-haired avatar questioned.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 am

"Course not! But it's the best way to jump ya a few levels!" She said, smiling at the girl, she was afraid of the girl hating her but she didn't like being all serious like Silvannius.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

Firehawk nodded enthusiastically. "Well, I think I'd rather stick around you." After a moment, "Er, you guys. Sorry, lots of things on my mind. I tend to leave some sentences unfinished, when that happens." He nodded as if trying to convince them of something. "Right, well! where did you guys have in mind then?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 am

Colsagal shot Felinsa a curious look, as if she had no idea what she had meant by that. Shrugging it off, she gave Firehawk an interested look. "What's the closest one?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 am

"Who cares about close, we're looking for levels right, then I know just the one, good enough and I guess if your careful then you shouldn't die, but incase I believe you should stay behind higher leveled people, so to the Black Crypt I think." Silvannius said, the way he spoke the sentence was weird, as if he was reminded of something not to pleasant.
"The Black Crypt, don't you think they'll be slaughtered? Not all of us are in the 100's you know, I think a trip through Brierhalls will be better, close enough for a beginner to fight in, and since she's a gun user she can even stay in back." Filensa said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 am

"Hey, whatever works." Colsagal said, holding her hands up in submission as they started to argue over things. "Ya'll are the ones that know whats up around here." She took a step back, a hand reaching for the shotgun. "I can cover up close should something get close too." The quick thought formed and was out her mouth in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 am

Firehawk nodded to Felinsa. "Sorry Silvannius, I'm gonna have to go with your friend here. Better safe than sorry, right?" He looked at Colsagal and nodded. "And don't worry, if anything gets close, I gotcha covered." He grinned and held up his right hand, closing his eyes for a second to call up the command to equip his scimitar, which he twirled in his hand. "I think we've got a nice party in the making here. I'll run support."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 am

Colsagal nodded at him, instantly taking assurance in his confidence. What the hell? She wondered, and then shook her head clear. "This certainly does look like a balanced team. But Felinsa, what do you use?" The gamer girl tilted her head with the question, curious for a first time abou the other female in their little dungeon party.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 am

"Support, then I'm guessing a magic user, good, all we need is a thief and we'll have ourselves a rag-tag team of misfits." He laughed. "And fine, I concede the point, let me get a corridor cube out then." He closed his eyes, it changed virtually nothing, but all of the options for menus were clearer in front of the black background his eyes created, he opened an item menu and picked a corridor cube, when he opened his eyes one was sitting in his hand, he turned to Colsagal, "Corridor cubes, very expensive, but will let a party travel to any location, useful. Oh we need to form a party! Command set Party invite, Player username; Filensa, Firehawk, Colsagal." He said, notifications would appear in short time.
Filensa quickly accepted the request. "I'm a strict user of melee combat. You'll see when we get there, I want it to be a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 am

Colsagal blinked as the request popped up before her eyes, she then focused on it, and accepted it. "I'm going to have such a headache when I stop playing aren't I?" Colsagal joked, and then looked at Filensa, "Combat? I can totally respect that." She grinned wildly, starting to like the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 am

Firehawk stopped spinning the scimitar and tossed it up into the air, dismissing the weapon in a burst of flames. He smirked as the message for the party invite appeared in front of him. "Command, Accept Party Invite," he said in a suddenly commanding tone, as if the game needed some sort of convincing. Not that it did. He looked up at Felinsa and grinned. "Combat, eh? Well, I think we'll be alright then. That is, as long as none of you all go and do something stupid. I'd rather avoid getting us all killed, yeah?" He crossed his arms and nodded. "Well, I'm ready when you guys are."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:56 am

"Okay, he looked at the cube in his hand, and pointed it to an indeterminable spot in front of him, "Corridor open, point Briarhall entrance." He said, a multicolored portal opens and he takes a step through it into a field before a large mansion.
Filensa quickly followed Silvannius through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 am

Firehawk looked at Colsagal. "Well, let's get going, shall we?" He asked with a smile, just before stepping through the portal. As soon as he finished adjusting to his new surroundings, he spread out both hands in front of him, opening a menu. He tapped a single option and shut the menu, and within moments, he was in his Combat Avatar. His scimitar was sheathed on his hip, and he now wore a red open coat, with a crimson red shirt underneath. He kept his black jeans, and he now wore black shoes. His hair hung free, enough to cover his eyes slightly, and enough to cover his ears. He clenched and unclenched his left hand, once to spark fire in it, and again to extinguish it. "Alright, ready to roll!" He stated confidently, rolling his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 am

Colsagal followed after the others, and looked about in awe at the new place. Once focused again, she drew her shotgun and nodded at them. "Alright, you're leading the way you two." She said, taking a small step back to emphasize who wasn't in charge here.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am

"Well just one second." He said, He opened a menu, he never wore his best equipment in the Arena, it took all the fun out of it, plus there were heavy limits if equipment went over certain bounderies, after a few minutes he said, "Change equipment: Specified set "Open World 2" impliment now." After he said it a small burst of wind effects hit and his Avatar appeared differently, he wore a completely black trenchcoat, black trousers. In the air materialized a black katana, there were no reflections of light that came off of it, "This is going to be fun." he said. He walked forward, Filensa followed quickly behind him. Silvannius walked up to the door and stood to the left of it, "This is going to be more fun if I stay toward the back." He said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:50 am

"Then you're up front Filensa." Colsagal said, seeing how she had no idea what kind of enemies within it wouldn't be a wise choice to have her in lead. Then again, Firehawk might, but he said he'd take support. Colsagal simply shrugged, lifted the shotgun up and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Firehawk stalked up towards the entrance and nodded to Filensa. "Yeah, you're taking lead. I run support, so I'm no master of swordplay," he said with a shrug. He unsheathed his scimitar and held it loosely at his side, arm turned so that the sword pointed behind him and at the ground. He rose his left hand up to about chest level, as fire formed just above the palm. He clenched his hand into a fist for a moment, and the flames spread to engulf the fist. With a wave, he opened his hand and the flames spread out to surround the party's weapons for just a moment, increasing the damage they would inflict. "Alright, let's do this."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Filensa walked over and opened the door, the dungeon was very familiar to her and she knew where the door would open up to, a large open room sat in front of them, Briarhall was set in a large dilapidated mansion and the first room held a large pack of "Rathounds", very large rats, she could see four of them. She quickly used a menu and on her hands a pair of what looked like metal gloves, "Let me show you some moves." She said, moving a few feet forward she took a stance that would look familiar to Colsagal, she held her hands like a boxer and drew one back, "Blast Touch." She said and the purple aura blasted from her hands and hit the four Rathounds, throwing them back.
Good, she can handle four, not sure if she could handle more than that though.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Colsagal followed after them, careful and aware of what was upcoming. She gave Filensa a pleased look as the rathounds were knocked back with Blast Touch, a Void Skill they apparently shared.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Firehawk moved forward as Filensa went through the door, and rose his hand to begin casting a spell. He drew a symbol in the air, flames trailing behind to form in, then opened his hand, palm-forward, and pushed through it. A small wall of flames trailed along the ground beneath where the Rathounds landed, moving from left-to-right to damage them. "Well done! But let me know when you're going to do something like that next time, so I know how to chain it," he said with a satisfied grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:19 am

"Okay!" Filensa said as she ran up, she got into a postition with her left leg outstreched behind her and then swung it toward the Rathounds, "Striker Kick!" She said and another force blasted the rathounds, they landed and burts into shards. "There, cleaned up nicely." She said.
"Yeah, but don't forget all the times your reckless running ahead killed you." Silvannius teased.
"Hey!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:25 am

Colsagal dashed forward to catch up to them, giving a grin as she looked around. "You're rather strong now aren't you Filensa?" She said, checking the corners to make sure nothing was lying in wait for them. Once satisfied, she lowered her gun and nodded. "Ya'll know what you're doing right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 pm

"Of course we know what we're doing, wouldn't get that far if we didn't know." Silvannius said. "Come on, this is a pretty short dungeon, we just need to get through the six rooms on the first floor, then the eight on the second, and the boss drops some pretty good beginner gear." Filensa said, moving over more toward Colsagal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next