Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 pm

"Ughhh..." Muttered Colsagal distastefully, goop slowly dripping from her avatar. "Okay, you're going down!" She shouted, pulling the trigger of her shotgun as she ran right to the goop.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 am

"Perfect." Firehawk slammed his fist into the ground, channeling the built-up flames into the rune before releasing the spell. A large flaming dragon head burst from the rune and arced into the air, before colliding with Umbra in an explosion of flames. He stood and looked up at the aftermath of the spell. "I swear, if this thing isn't dead yet..." He grumbled, panting slightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 am

Umbra still lived, but with little health, a high pitched scream came from its pin filled mouth, and its legs clamped tighter around the Goddess' head digging into her skin, its carapace began to glow a dull orange, the Goddess' HP began to drain whilst Umbra's went up.
"Its started draining, kill it, we've got to keep the Goddess alive!" He said, rushing toward it, he began climbing toward Umbra, who continued spraying corrosive liquid, albiet at a slower rate.
----
The slime creature began making a strange stomache-churning bubbling noise, and began to flatten, spreading toward Colsa, a bar above its head said [Bloater's Drippings]
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:43 am

"Drippings?" Paled Colsagal. "EW!' She screamed, shaking it off her best she could that still clung to her hair and armor and then decided she was going to need something else. Her shotgun wasn't doing anything. Looking around, she ran to the torches that lined the wall and pulled hard as she could against the fastenings.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:51 am

"Alright! I'll do what I can!" Firehawk yelled as he drew a rune of a simple circle, then swiped his right hand up through it, casting a ring of fire underneath the Goddess. "I'm leaving Umbra up to you guys!" With that, he stomped his right foot on the ground and tensed his body, engulfing it in flames. He began to channel into the spell; his health started to drain from the combination of Blood Flames and this method of fueling the spell. Slowly, the flames began to climb upwards, reaching up towards Umbra slowly.

"Firehawk! What are you--" Alaunus started but was cut off by a look from him. "... I hope you know what you're doing," she complained with a frown before redirecting her attention to Umbra. She drew a rune of a spear and thrust through it with her mace. "Holy Lance!" She exclaimed as the spell manifested and fired off upwards toward Umbra.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:57 am

Silvannius made his way toward Umbra, setting his sword alight he began striking at the bug, it's health stopped rising, but he couldn't reduce it at all.
Meanwhile the Goddess began to send bolts of flame toward Alaunus.
----
The torch was freed from the wall after much stress, but the creature continued to slowly ooze its gelatenous body toward her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:07 am

Shouting out at the hideous, and grotesque monster, Colsa ran over to it and waved the fire in its face before she simply shoved it right into one of its red orb eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:18 am

Alaunus dove to the side to avoid the bolts of flame, recovering quickly back up to her feet. "Firehawk! It's not enough!"

Damn. I guess I have to do it the hard way. Firehawk sighed, though it came out as a weird mixture of painful grunt and irritated growl. "Fine, I guess it's time to start pulling out the big guns." He brought his hands out and together, focusing the ring of fire into a small area. Then he brought his arms down to his sides. "Let's end this! Rising Phoenix!" He shouted as he thrust his right fist upwards, coalescing the flames into a phoenix that shot high into the air, piercing through the Goddess and Umbra, and then fell back to the ground, impacting in an explosion. A chunk of his remaining health vanished.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:48 pm

The gelatin monster was set aflame by the torch being shoved into its eye, and a good chunk of its health was gone.
----
The flames died down, and standing in the midst of it was the form of he goddess, her face free from the bug that had once obscured her beauty, and she was beautiful. The goddess had radiant skin that was a pure ivory, her eyes seemed to be a fire of their own and where a rich golden color, her face was rounded and soft and she had lips of crimson color, her bronze hair fell down over her shoulders like a curtain, now freed from the bugs grasp. She turned toward Silvannius, Firehawk, and Alaunus.
On Firehawks screen the final strike bonus would appear,
Spoiler:
The Goddess began to speak, her voice sounded quite regal, "Wast thou who hast set me free oh valient warriors?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Alaunus straightened up and gazed up in awe at the Goddess, left speechless. "F-Firehawk, stand up straight...!"

Firehawk stood with his scimitar still in his hand, turned so his right arm was towards the Goddess, and crouched slightly. He leaned to his right, slouching, giving the appearance that he was ready to catch himself if he fell over at any moment. His head turned up towards the Goddess as he spoke, out of breath. "Yes, it was."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:51 pm

"What does it take to kill you!?" She sneered angrily, firing rapidly with her shotgun as she made her way to another torch. She ripped it from the sconce, and the avatar of Colsagal made a quick motion to shove the torch in the other eye once Colsagal had gotten close enough.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:03 pm

The Goddess looked him over for a minute, "I hath been freed, the sun once again shinest upon this world. To thou I thank, please recieve the suns great healing." She recited, stretching her hand out toward the three.
Spoiler:
----
The creature appeared to slump over as much as a creature made of Jell-O could, and promptly shattered as its health bar dropped to zero.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 pm

"Yeah!" Shouted Colsa with a triumphant smile. "Go back to your freaking maker!" Dancing around for a moment, Colsagal then returned to her battle mindset and started carrying on. 'I killed it.' Said the message she sent to her dungeon buddy.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:26 am

Firehawk smiled and held his right hand up to his chest, bowing as best as he could, struggling to stand as he was. "It is a great honor," he said simply as he received the spell.

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Silvannius sighed a bit, "Why do I have a feeling that things will always be hectic with us?" He questioned through laboured breaths. He bowed toward the Goddess, then quickly composed a message to Filensa about them being done. "So time to get out of here right?"
----
Filensa jumped a bit when she got the message from Silvannius and sent one again to Colsa after reading them. "The boys finished their dungeon run, let's get done quickly."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:56 pm

"I'm not sure how easy that will be." Colsagal replied as she stepped through one hallway after another. "Haven't even found the boss chambers."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

Alaunus similarly bowed towards the Goddess. "Yeah, time to get going. I'm exhausted from that fight," she agreed.

Firehawk simply nodded, deciding it was too much effort to speak. He struggled to straighten up a bit and started to compose a message to Colsa.

'Hey, we just finished our run. We'll be waiting back in town.'

He sent the message and, with a quiet sigh of relief, relaxed his posture again. "Alright, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 am

Silvannius checked his inventory quickly, "No more flutes, we're walking back." He explained. "Unless either of you keep flutes on you?" He asked, he'd 8love to get back to the girls quickly.
----
Filensa began her way back around, the controls for everything where scattered about in this room, she messaged Colsa, "Let's speed run this dungeon then, get outta that room and lets drain this temple."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:16 am

Alaunus opened up her inventory and looked through it for a second. "Uhm... Oops. I guess I used my last one earlier. Sorry," she apologized with a shrug and an embarrassed smile.

Firehawk chuckled and shook his head. "I've got one," he said with a smirk as he called up the flute into his hands. "Let's get out of here," he stated and played a note on the flute, transporting them out of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 am

"Gotcha." Replied Colsa, narrowing her eyes as she started running down the halls moving as quickly as she could through the long passageways, pieces of it moving and attempting to trap her as she'd been caught earlier but this time she was ready. She'd fire her shotgun at the slabs of rock that went sailing at her, destroying them with one or two shots and then continuing her speedrun. She'd had enough of this place too.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:36 am

Filensa continued around the control hallway, 'Do you see anything? I just have a bunch of levers.' She sent the message, hoping to get somewhere quickly.
----
Silvannius blinked as the light from the world reached his eyes, "That is so much different from the other perspective. Well shall we head back Firehawk?" He said, his hair whipping behind his head as he turned to him. He took a tentative step away from the temple entrance.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Firehawk took a second to look around. The whole teleportation thing always threw him off. "Huh? Oh-- Yeah, let's get moving. I think you've got a better idea of where everything is right now, so lead the way," he said, rubbing his temples as he moved forward to follow.

Alaunus giggled, observing Firehawk's confusion. "He's always had trouble with teleporting places. He said it's disorienting, but I don't get why."

Firehawk sighed and dropped his arms to his sides, looking back towards Alaunus. "Well, you know, not everyone has as solid a grasp on space as you do," he snapped, sounding rather annoyed that she shared that bit of information.

Alaunus blinked, surprised by the sudden reaction. "Whoa, no need to get all snappy at me, sheesh. Sorry..." She said softly, half frightened and half embarrassed. "Let's just get moving," she said as she stepped forward, making sure to keep a decent distance from Firehawk.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Slowly down, Colsagal gave the chamber she'd arrived in a cursory glance. 'Just one switch.' She replied to her dungeon buddy before crossing over and flipping it. The earth shook, before a wall dropped down and revealed Filensa. "Hey!" Shouted Colsagal, waving her shotgun in the air. "I found you!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Filensa smiled at finally being reunited with her friend, "Colsa!" She exclaimed in a friendly shout, she then turned quite serious and readied her gauntlets, "We need to get to the main chamber, I have a feeling that the boss room is at the bottom of it." She explained quickly and made sure her words where heard, she knew Silvannius would be mad at her if he knew she ran a dungeon without him, deaths set a player back by large sweeps, and most times she ran off without him she died.
----
"So how long have you been playing Firehawk?" Silvannius tried to sound innocent while he spoke, as if he was making casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Firehawk seemed to loosen up suddenly, his expression returning to a regular neutral state. He shrugged rather dismissively. "I've been around for a while," he said rather vaguely, and just as casually as Silvannius. "How long have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next