Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Digital Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am

"Perhaps both! After-" Colsagal cut herself off as a neko girl tackled Silvannius. She blinked, completely caught unawares, and then burst into laughter. "I'm sorry that's just... Absolutely... My God my sides hurt!" She gripped her sides in mock humor, they didn't really of course. But it certainly would have in the real world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 am

Filensa looked up at the two newcomers, "Friends of yours Silvy? Not like you to play around with pretty girls and handsome men." She said, with a point to Silvannius.
"Hey, I told you not to call me that."
"Who cares, anyway, I'm Filensa, A friend of Silvy's and he probably dragged you to see his match, pf, and for nothing special." She said still sitting on Silvannius.

View user profile http://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:22 am

"You could say that." Coslagal responded, somehow finding herself getting annoyed with this chick. "I'm rather new you see, he helped me out with showing me what's up. Well the PvP part anyways." She crossed her arms, holding back a smart remark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 am

Firehawk shrugged. "I hardly know him. I was just here to spectate the matches. Completely coincidence that we're here at the same time. It's nice to meet you, Fil--" He cut himself off again and sighed. "Argh, one minute." He turned and abruptly began walking away from the group of three, evidently irritated at something. He clasped his hands together and spread them out to open his menu, and crossed his arms as he started reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 am

"I'm sorry, I must seem rude." She got up off of Silvannius and then turned to Colsa, "So your new, I guess your a PvE by your weapons right?"
Silvannius got up and rubbed his side, stupid sensors.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 am

"That obvious huh?" She laughed a bit, calming down. Colsagal watched after Firehawk, frowning a little. "Wonder what's up with him..." The murmur was low and quiet, but instantly she hoped no one had heard her. "Silvy here said I should come and see how matches go anyways." The little nickname was rather fun in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 am

Firehawk sighed and shook his head. He glanced back to the three for but a short moment before continuing to walk away from them, clasping his hands to close the message menu. "Gah, they can be such idiots sometimes!" He said, perhaps a bit too loudly. He didn't care, he kept walking.

"Mars likes you."
"That's like saying 'Brazil has decided you're cute.'"
~~~
When does necessity become evil itself?
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 am

"Well, guns are a bit useless for PvP, don't worry, I'll take you hunting, I suppose he hasn't even taught you about Void Skills has he?" She said.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am

"I have absolutely no freaking idea what that even is." Coslagal admitted, and then looked at Firehawk. "Hey is everything alright man?" She questioned, and then stood up some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 am

Firehawk looked over his shoulder as he walked; there was almost literally a fire in his eyes because of how irritated he was. "Yeah, fine," he said. "Don't worry about me, I'll find you guys later." He looked back straight ahead and shook his head again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 pm

"Hey, I was going to teach her about Void Skills when we went hunting." Silvannius said.
"Anyway, we might want to start heading out, waiting for respawn is a pain, and people are probably going to start logging on."

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 pm

A frown crossed Colsagal's face as Firehawk left, but she had no way to convince him otherwise without seeming needy or rude. So she nodded to the two remaining other players. "Okay, lets go then!" She stood up, and dashed out the arena without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:22 pm

"Come on, I have a great hunting ground for beginners, follow me." Filensa said as she happily walked out of the arena. Silvannius followed in short suit.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 am

Colsagal, still frowning, waited for them to finish getting out of the arena. Once they were, she gave a sigh, "So where do I need to go for good hunting? And training... And understanding everything..." She muttered the last part under her breath. Her energy was just... drained at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 am

"Well, theres a nice hunting ground, it's got low level mobs so you should be good, and I can teach you about combat." Silvannius said as he walked toward the edge of the city. "Your going to teach her? But all you do is PvP, I think I should teach her."
"Fine, let's just get there."

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:15 am

Colsagal nodded numbly, and followed after them to the low mob level hunting ground. She took in the bit of scenery as they traveled, scraggly trees, a hot desert plains, and most interestingly, an oasis up ahead. "Cool." The gun-wielding PvE player said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 am

"Yup, that oasis is the place, kind of funny how that works." He said as he continued on to the place, they arrived shortly afterward, "So the first thing you should know about is combat is a bit different in this game."

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 am

The teenaged avatar titled her head to the side as Colsagal placed a hand on her hip. "Well, considering what I saw in that arena. I would assume so." She sharply said, rolling her eyes a bit. I'm not dumb you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 am

"It's not so much the move itself as how you get the move to activate, You can just use basic movements, which a gun user like yourself is going to do, or you can use Void Skills, like I do." Silvannius said as he drew his Katana.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:21 am

Alright, now I'm a tad bit lost. "What's a Void Skill?" She questioned, the hand that had been on her hip was dropped. "They like special talents or something?" The comparison seemed just about equal from what she had seen in the combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 am

"Void Skills are stat based skills that one gains when they level up, most of mine are speed based, with skills like Shockwave, Heat Cloak, and Wind Slice. Void Skills have two ways of being activated, by a manual release or through the battle menu. The Battle Menu is a menu that can only be called during battle it has streamlined controls and quickly let's you activate Void Skills and items." He said all of this in a quick manner, then he got into a strange stance, he held his sword at a diagonal slant in front of him and held his hand flat over the blade, then he swept his blade down, lighting the sword on fire.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 am

Colsagal listened intently to his words, knowing full well how important they would be for her later on. Battle menu, skills, level up. Got it. Then his sword was on fire, and Colsagal took a step back unintentionally. At this close a range, she could actually... feel the heat coming off the sword. Every single flame trickled upwards and then vanished as it licked around the silver blade. "This is... impossible!" The gun-wielder exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 am

"Not impossible, this is one of my Void Skills, one of my few strength based, "Flame Cloak", it increases the damage of any weapon I use it on, That was the manual use of it. Void Skills manual release can differ, from a voice command or from a motion input, you can also combine Void Skills." He said this and then turned toward a small level mob, a large scorpion creature, and then gripped his sword in both hands and swung in a horizontal swing, "FLAME SCYTH!" He said, activating the combined Void Skill and flinging the flame at the scorpion, at his level it died instantly.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 am

Colsagal watched in awe at the show of skill and the amazing depth of the game. "Alright, now I'm officially hooked." She gasped, looking at where the scorpion had been. "Seriously, hooked. But so, how exactly do you level up? Do multiple things to get experience and yadda yadda?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 pm

"There are many ways to get experience, one of them is questing and hunting; theres also crafting, building, and open-world PvP." He said, listing of the things that could gain one experience, "The cool thing about leveling up is that you can either do by yourself, go to a trainer, or even go to another player of your type. Most newbies go to trainers so they can have skills explained and things like that."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next