Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 am

Firehawk finally stood and twirled the scimitar in his hand. "Eh, she'll be a pushover for him, I'm sure. I've learned that the more threatening someone tries to be, the worse they actually are," he spoke up with a grin. "Anyway, sitting here talking about this is gonna get us nowhere, and this dungeon won't run itself," he suggested, jerking his head towards the entrance to the Crypt.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:16 am

"Yeah, I agree, besides we have two bosses we have to take down." Silvannius pulled his katana from his back and strode toward the entrance of the building.
Filensa followed him up the stairs and readied herself, pulling the gauntlets from in her inventory.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 am

Not quite as confident as before, Colsagal checked her ammo before nodding her head and following Silvannius and Firehawk towards the entrance. "I'm gonna get my arse handed to me, aren't I?" She joked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:35 am

Firehawk kept on grinning, confident as ever as he twirled his weapon in anticipation. "Not if you play smart, you won't. The majority of failures happen because the group gets too confident and ends up making a stupid mistake. You're better than that," he encouraged as he shot a smile her way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 am

"I don't know if smart is the right word," she chuckled a bit, "but I'll take it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Silvannius nodded to Colsa, "Yeah, if your careful with how you play you can take on anything that this game has. Besides we all start somewhere." With his last - hopefully - encouraging words he strode into the crypt.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:21 am

Firehawk followed closely, but also made a point of remaining relatively close to Colsa as they made their way in. "Yeah, smart's the right word. You're not stupid, after all. I like to think I don't make friends with people like that," he said with a shrug, wearing his usual confident grin again. "So, what should we expect? Face-eating monsters, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:50 pm

"Undead and creatures with drain, be careful around them in melee, if they grab you your more than likely dead. " Filensa showed her more intelligent side for a minute, "Which is why I'm super happy we have you Firehawk, they are super weak to fire." Unfortunately the grin on her face made her look completely foolish.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 pm

"Good thing I have my shotgun," Colsagal replied, holding her gun at the ready and cocking it to power up the next attack for emphasis. Close range as it were, it could do a respectful amount of damage at a distance. "And.." she glanced to Firehawk sheepishly, "thanks."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 pm

"Damn, are you sure there aren't face-eating monsters? Not one?" He asked Filensa, his voice downtrodden and disappointed though his usual mischievous grin remained. He quickly regained his composure and peered back at Colsa and gave her a wink. "For what?" He asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:44 pm

"Sorry you can't fulfill your dream of making out with a big monster." Filensa gave a little giggle before she skipped her way up the steps and into the crypt.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 pm

"Well for..." Colsagal trailed off as Filensa quiped, and she burst into laughter. "You my dear, are hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Firehawk blinked, mouth falling open in utter shock. "Shit, I've been found out!" He managed to shout before erupting into laughter himself. "Well, sorry Colsa, guess I lied to you earlier," he rubbed the back of his neck with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 am

The quartet walked through the main doors into the dungeon, the change in scenery was drastic, the earthy ground gave way to stone flooring, and they where transported instantly from a large empty graveyard to a claustrophobic space filled with the tombs of the dead, coffins and tombs covered the walls and a hallway led down to the only light that could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:13 am

Colsagal blinked as the world moved about them and they were somewhere else entirely, somewhere tight and grim and utterly creepy. Gritting her teeth with anticipation, she lowered the barrel of her shotgun in preparation for some jump scare. "So, everyone else has a bad feeling right?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 am

"Nah, pretty sure that's just indigestion," Firehawk shrugged, twirling his scimitar. "So, you guys want a light or something?" He asked, snapping the fingers on his right hand to produce a small flame just large enough to cast a warm glow on the group's surroundings. "Is this a bad time to mention I'm claustrophobic? And afraid of the dark and, uh, cryptophobic?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:52 pm

"Oh I'm sorry, do you need your safety blanket before we go?" His voice had a lightness to it, but his body betrayed his caution. Silvannius had his sword dream and at a ready position, carefully searching the walls for any sign of movement. He stepped down the hallway with a light foot forward the light.
The room was large and open, the main hub of this dungeon and the room they would be returning to often. Four corridors were set into the walls to the left and right, one of which had a large gate over it. The wall on the far end had a large mural depicting two warriors battling, one had a dark aura radiating from him while the other had a red glow to him.
"Welcome to the only space you'll get in the crypt."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:20 pm

"Actually, a safety blanket sounds pretty nice right now," Firehawk replied, taking in the room around him. "I vote we take this space with us. I like the not-hallway feel of it." His gaze settled on the mural and he tilted his head as he stared at it. "Huh, that's interesting. Hey, anyone bring a camera?" He looked between the members of the group. "No? Oh well," he sighed and continued moving forward. "So, you said don't get grabbed by the monsters in here, right? How exactly are we supposed to do that again?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:02 am

Colsagal has snickered at the banter between them, opting to silently listen instead of join in the teasing for a change, and then took in the new setting before them. "Some sort of specialized rooms?" She questioned as she peered at the murals. "Gotta go in, beat them each, go through the gated corridor?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:19 am

"Well, I mean if you don't want to go through the gated corridor." Silvannius walked up to the mural and placed a hand on it, "We've come to help you, come out." As soon as he finished speaking a woman's voice rang out. "You're here to help my husband?" A woman moved through the wall, her body was almost transparent. She wore a full length gown and her hair was done up in extravagant braids, a health bar above her head said "Riisha the Sorrowful Maiden."
"Yes, we need to know where to find him." Silvannius responded, seemingly unfazed by the fact that this woman had literally walked through walls.
"Through that gate, but I do not know where to find the key."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 am

Firehawk quietly sighed. "Don't know where to find the key. Typical," he grumbled just quiet so only Colsa heard. "No leads or anything? I mean, not that I have a problem with looking everywhere for it, but this place is just so... Big. And cramped. And dark. And crypt-like."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:27 am

"Figures," muttered Colsagal, shaking her head. "Can't be simple and easy in the scary ass-dungeon, nope."

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "FTFY")
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 am

"Don't worry, we will find the key for you, as long as you promise to tell us more about your husband when we do." Silvannius spoke in a calm and collected way, his face softening as if to emphasize his demeanor.
"Yes, I think I can tell you about him, but please find the key." The woman lowered her head and turned around, walking back through the wall where she came from.
Filensa looked over at Silvannius and in a completely even tone just said "Yay, I always love rooting around in crypts for tiny keys."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:49 am

"It's great, isn't it?" Firehawk said and sighed. "So, if I were going to put a key in a crypt somewhere, where would I put it?" He peered around the room and shook his head. "There's gotta be a bottom to this place. I guess we have to start going down?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:50 am

"Or down one of these paths?" Colsagal asked, pointing to the many chambers that were open on the sides of the vast chamber. "Maybe it's one of those, 'bits of it at the end of each' type thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next