Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The Caribbean Pirates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:31 am

"But Pauly! Yous can never have enof drinksh, and beshidesh, where are you takin' me. Whishking me away to have your way! Aw yous naughty man yous!" She was shouting strange things, all while still collapsed in the arms of Paul, then she saw Andrew, "Andy! Yous sheeing what you brother ish doin'!? Hesh wishking me away form ma booze, cansh you believe himsh!?"

View user profile http://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:36 am

<The Fekete Király>

"Oh, yeah, how terrible that you can't drink anymore! I think you've gotten your allowance for the next month already!" Andrew called out at Kendra. He peered over at Mouse and blinked after he shouted. This was new from him; he thought he'd had a lower pitched voice than that. But this wasn't just him that he did this in front of, this was in front of everyone. Gotta cover for the lad... Andrew grinned and laughed. "'Ey, Mouse, calm down! I get that it's funny, but you have t' breathe!" He exclaimed as he walked over to the little gunner, kneeling down to help him sit up.

Paul sighed and shook his head. "No, Kendra, I'm taking you back so you can sleep off the probably-three kegs you just drank," he explained.

"Mars likes you."
"That's like saying 'Brazil has decided you're cute.'"
~~~
When does necessity become evil itself?
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 am

Mouse, still clutching her sides as if one of her ribs had just clean snapped from the laughter, blinked tearing eyes up at her mentor before his words clicked and she'd nearly jumped up to her feet in a single motion. "I- It funny!" She stammered, before muttering, "Jīhū gǎo zále shǔbiāo!" to herself. "I better, promise!" Mouse assured him with a vigorous nod of her head.
---
(Translation: Nearly blew it Mouse!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 am

"It wash only five!" She said in protest, throwing her arms up and around Paul's neck, she nestled her head into his chest and finally fell asleep, mumbling about ropes, knots, and ale.
----
"No, we are not related, our story is unfortunately long and probably boring." She said as she followed Andrew, "Si young lad, He is right."

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:53 am

<The Epona>

Paul sighed and hefted Kendra up into his arms, carrying her the rest of the way back to the ship. "Well, at least I won't have to fight with her to get her to sleep now," he muttered to himself as he carried her belowdecks. He placed her gently on a hammock and worked carefully to get her arms undone from his neck. Careful not to make much noise, he made his way back out to the Fekete.

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew smiled and ruffled Mouse's hair. "Good lad. I ought to teach you more English sometime, eh?" He suggested and stood to face Cassandra. "Is that your way of saying, 'no thanks, I'd rather not talk about it'?" He asked with a slight tilt of the head, crossing his arms and assuming a more casual stance again.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:59 am

Mouse let out the breath she'd been holding as he changed the topic, though she nodded her head with agreement at the offer of learning more English. Keenly, she honed in on the two older pirates to listen to what would unfold between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:36 am

"It means my story is mine, and I don't like giving to strangers...Maybe someday though." She said, crossing her arms in a like fashion. "What about you?" She said pointedly.
----
Sándor looked down at the woman in his arms, her Hazel eyes staring back at him, "So shall we take you to you ship?" He questioned quietly.

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:39 am

The woman peered up at him, and then wrapped her arms around his neck suddenly without a single indication of what she wanted. "Give me a ride sailor boy..." Isabella purred into his ear, a leg running up along his side as the Spanish woman found great delight in teasing him as she'd done several times over in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:45 am

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew shrugged, shifting his weight onto his left leg. "Well, Paul's my brother. He snuck out because he got tired of life on the farm. I went looking for him, found him, and he took me on," he said with a shrug. "It's nothing that exciting, really."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am

Mouse suddenly threw up her hands and wanted to join in the conversation. "Boom!" She called out, though making sure her voice was the proper pitch this time, and shook her hands an in imitation of an explosion. "Boom!" Mouse roared again with a giddy grin suddenly. "Andrew 'n Paul save me!" She grinned at her mentor and hero. "Raft went down the sea, and Epona popped up and saved me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:56 am

Andrew looked down at Mouse and laughed. "Paul and I found Mouse here drifting alone on a raft. His original ship was attacked by another group of pirates, and he slipped out. Of course, my brother couldn't just leave him there, so we took him on. I decided to take the lad under my wing," he said, pulling Mouse closer in a one-armed hug.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 am

A warm smile crossed Mouse's face, and the little Mai Fin'Son couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret at having deceived these men for so long. But it was too late to turn back now. So instead, Mouse enjoyed the care he had for the young lad Mouse, knowing Mai could never be known to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 am

The Hungarian captain would usually enjoy in returning the favor of this most elusive of women, but he gathered that now would not be the best time to leave things in a state and as such picked the spanish woman up and began to carry her up deck.
----
"Ah, I see, Es muy extraño para ti? Au excuse mi, Is it strange for you here?" She said, quickly remembering that they did not know spanish, 'Blast it all that I can't even speak what I'm used to.'

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sun May 25, 2014 3:05 pm

At the change in behavior, Isabella shouted, fingers balling into fists and pounded on his back and she was hauled up above deck. "Let me down you-" Her words were cut short, and with a sudden motion Isabella freed herself violently shoving him aside and sprinting jaggedly up the last few steps to the deck and racing to the railings of the Fekete Király. A moment later the gross, wet sound of vomiting came from the woman.
---
Mouse had been smiling, and had opened her mouth to respond, when suddenly the Spanish captain was above deck and puking off the starboard side of the ship. She crinkled her nose, and shook her head. "Ew." Muttered the young woman before turning her attention back to the Spanish pirate she was speaking with. "Ah, si?" She tried. "Yes, very weird. Strange. Smelly. Fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Paul returned to the deck just in time to see Isabella vomiting over the side of the ship. "I guess I should have waited a little longer," he remarked, scratching the back of his head. He spotted Mouse and Andrew and decided to join them.

Andrew opened his mouth to speak but hesitated a second, looking at Mouse. "I don't smell that bad, c'mon..." He looked up at Paul as he approached and gave him a small wave. "Nice of you to finally join us."

Paul simply grinned in response and turned his attention to Cassandra, offering her a polite nod, though he didn't say anything to avoid intruding on the conversation.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 pm

(Will add color tags later never...)
Sandor looked at the woman, then judged he was not needed and looking over his deck he observed he goings on. It truly was strange the circumstances that led to his becoming captain.
----
Cassandra chuckled at the young lad, although the truth of that matter was up in the air for her. "So I take it has been fair on the 'ship that sails as the phantom?'" She asked, slightly eager to hear of the Epona, and tried not to let he excitement show in her voice as it peaked slightly.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:42 am

<The Fekete Király>

Paul settled into a smile as Cassandra addressed him. "Oh, yes. I don't know if you saw us on our approach, but we were just testing a new addition to the ship." He motioned towards the folded side sails as he spoke.

Andrew grinned. "He takes a lot of pride in making the Epona unique," he explained as Paul finished.

"Well, I don't want to just be another ship out on the seas," Paul said rather sheepishly. "And the crew's about as much of a handful as they usually are," he continued, giving Mouse a slight nudge and a small chuckle. "How are things on the Spanish Scourge of the Seas?" He asked with an amused, friendly smile.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm

(Oh I wanna hear this...)

Mouse smiled up at Andrew at his response, and simply shrugged as if it couldn't have been more true. The smell of the sea had taken a while to get used to, but she loved it now. I was more like the other pirates who hadn't bathed in god knew how long that also deterred her from spending much time with the others. Not just to keep her secret.

Once she was finished, Isabella hauled herself over the railing, giving hiccups and grumbles of discomfort, and slumped down besides the wood. A pair of pirates not from her ship were laughing at her, and the woman quickly stumbled up to her feet and started approaching them. Their laughter stopped, the Spanish woman scowling fiercely, and they offered her a rag to clean up by the time she'd come over. "Good." She huffed, taking it and starting to wipe herself clean of the filth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:27 am

"You would have to ask Isabella, although she is...predis...pre...busy at the moment." The woman looked over to her captain who seemed to be taking the time to make sure the filth was off of her. "¿Por qué no te tomas mucho cuidado de su barco?"
(translation: Why don't you take that much care of your ship?)

--
"Ah, yes, would be very nice to hear of you current affairs. I am sure Andrew is most interested in your ship."

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:45 am

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew nodded towards the Hungarian captain. "Aye, something like that."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:26 am

Making her way back over to them, with a startling amount of sobriety about her now, Isabella scowled ever so softly. "What's this now?" she muttered, casting a glance at the rejoined group that now extended to some of their respective crew. Sniffing softly, distressed her shirt was now ruined, Isabella gave her lieutenant a half smile. "They've not treated you bad I hope."

Mouse crinkled her nose as the soiled woman came over, trying her hardest not to make her displeasure and disgust obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   

Back to top Go down

The Caribbean Pirates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6