Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Armored Core: Age of the League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 pm

"Wonder who I should choose, if anyone." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Gerald shrugged. "Well, from the sounds of it, there's a lot of weaker targets. So, someone who has a lot of ammo and can move quickly. A bit of defense and armor won't hurt either," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:27 pm

"Well, I still have no clue on who to choose." Panther said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Gerald shrugged. "I'd suggest NEXTs like Feedback, My Bliss, Rai-Den, or Merrygate. I've also heard that Raven's pulling his old heavyweight NEXT out, Strayed. Something about experimental modifications to White Glint." He flipped a page in his reading.

"That should narrow it down a bit. Rai-Den is all power, hardly any speed. Strayed is the fastest out of the lot. He does a good job of packing in the firepower though," he said. "Everyone else is pretty much in between. My Bliss and Merrygate are loaded with missiles, which you might want to consider."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:37 pm

"Well thanks, strange that your so buddy buddy though, what's your angle?" Panther asked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Gerald shrugged. "Hey, you guys are going to be the ones that are going to take my place. I just want to make sure the next generation of Lynxes can live up to the standards that this one set."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Panther sighed, "Well, I should just choose someone, I guess...maybe Merrygate."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Gerald looked at the Collared ranking. "Merrygate, huh? Standard GA craft, lots of missiles. Not a bad choice." He nodded. "Good luck out there. Be careful too. Mercenaries shoot to kill."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Panther looked at him and then completed what he needed to. "Let's get down to the hanger then."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Raven stood in the hangar examining a heavyweight biped armed with a bazooka, machine gun, gatling cannon, and grenade cannon, along with shoulder-mounted AS missiles. He turned his head slightly as Panther entered. "Where are you headed off to this time?" He asked disinterestedly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 pm

"And wouldn't you enjoy knowing." Panther said, in truth he couldn't understand why Raven was so interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Raven gave an annoyed sigh. "Why yes, yes I would enjoy knowing."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 pm

"I'm heading out on a mission." Panther said with a bit of a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Raven nodded and returned his attention to the NEXT. "Don't do anything stupid," he said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:29 pm

"As if you care about it." Panther mumbled as he got to his NEXT, "Better get going."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Raven simply nodded, immersed in his designs again.

---

The trip to the location of the hideout was short. Intel reported that it started as a large cave, but quickly opened into a full-scale base. Indeed, this was the case; at least, from the outside, as it was a cave.

"This is Merrygate," came Panther's support Lynx. "It looks pretty cramped in there. I'll see what I can do in limited space. Luckily, I don't have any vertical missiles." Merrygate landed shortly after Black Strider did. "I'm ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 pm

"All right, then let's head on in, I'll take point if you don't mind." He said as he began to move toward the compound.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:14 pm

"Be my guest," came the reply as Merrygate moved in after Black Strider, missiles at the ready.

The cave continued on for a good bit until ending in a large pit, with what appeared to be the walls of some sort of fortified structure.

"I'm getting word from my Operator that there are some Normals down there. I can't get a good angle for my missiles, but a close-quarters NEXT like yours should be able to take them down no problem."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 am

"Alright, then." He said, he began his descent down the pit.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 am

The descent was quickly over, and a small group of four Normals opened fire soon after Black Strider hit the ground. They were GA models, shooting bazookas and missiles, easily dodged and not necessarily powerful on their own... But there was an unidentified number of Normals like this in the facility.

Merrygate landed shortly after Black Strider, just a bit after the shooting began. A missile followed her right after, taking out one of the Normals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Core: Age of the League
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7