Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mass Effect: World Bound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Mass Effect: World Bound Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:26 pm

The rubble was heavy, the metal creaked. In the rain figures could be seen, scouring what remained of the once beautiful city of London, one man lifted a few pieces and looked as if he had seen a ghost, "SIR! I THINK WE FOUND SOMETHING!" Another man walks over, much older, "By god it's her."

So many things have happened. Everyone's heard the stories, the stories of the Reaper Wars: The retaking of Rannoch, the Battle of Palaven, The Reclaiming of Earth. We've even heard the stories of the heroes of the war, Mordin Solus, Admiral Anderson.... Commander Shepard. It's been a long time since then, everything has since been rebuilt, and society has been put back together, but it would seem that the races of the galaxy have gotten complacent, taking no more measure than necessary and never taking more steps than needed. This is not a happy story, not by any means, this is a story of hardship, friendship, determination, and above all unity, and if you want to stick around to listen, then feel free to take a seat.

Narration
Crew
Enemies
A terminal blinks into life, the words on it glowing a soft color.
Code:
Accessing Military Databanks........
----
----
Data corrupt, can no longer be accessed, please reintroduce to databanks.
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Military History:
Specialization: (Adept, Soldier, Engineer, Vanguard, Sentinel, Infiltrator)

Last edited by DarkHeart on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 am

Name: Brian E. Rockwell
Race: Human
Appearance: Has black hair in a short cut, brown eyes, about 6' 1 and a heavy build due to his weight training
Personality: Has a good respect for the rules, and enjoys the military for it's rigidity, has a distant personality for those who don't know him.
Military History: Has severed since he was 19.
Specialization: Soldier

Name: Alissa Keyer
Appearance: Has red hair that she wears in a cut just above her shoulders, green eyes, below average height and a build expected of one who serves in the military.
Personality: Can be a bit spacey and tends to be considered an airhead, but can get the job done when needed. Is actually very intelligent but it doesn't show most of the time
Military History: Has served since she was 20
Specialization: Infiltrator
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 am

Name: (Captain) Natia Bunla.
Appearance: Dark skin, short curly black hair that refuses to straighten, hazel eyes. African heritage and features, 6'0" and 136 lbs.
Personality: Calm, precise, and strategic. She never does anything without a reason and is also sure of that reason. Determined and sometimes a tad to headstrong, she's slow to anger but once she's there, it's all of hell's gates are open. She has a serious OCD problem, but downplays it when around people for fear of their judgement.
Military History: Has served since she was 20, Natia was promoted to Captain after an event with Batarians in the Terminus Systems.
Specialization: Vanguard.

Name: Ny'ra Mirales
Race: Asari
Appearance: Pale blue skin with light green eyes. Four purple dots above her eyes in an arc (similar to an eyebrow arc). The pale blue of her skin goings up into her crest, which is mostly a dark blue aside from the stripes down the center of them. 5'9" 120lbs. She's got the typical soft, and graceful build of an Asari.
http://cantbreath45.deviantart.com/art/Run-Like-Hell-428614239 (Link to a picture of her)
Personality: She's smart, clever but shy and finds it hard to speak up. Her protective nature however kicks in anytime her friends are in some sort of danger. Not one for romance (unlike the typical Asari at her age) she's learned to wise up and listen to what's been told to her. She survived the Reaper War but at a serious cost to those she knew and loved. Ny'ra hides what happened, and typically will act as if preoccupied is asked about what the War was like for those who weren't around back then.
Military History: She's served since she was drafted in the Reaper War a few centuries ago. Ny'ra would rather not talk about what she had to do in the war to survive and complete her mission. She suffers from some serious PTSD from it, and dropped out of the military as soon as she could, which was a whole century later.
Specialization: Adept.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

Name: Dal'Boros Nar Rannoch
Race: Quarian
Appearance: Typically wears the Quarian suit, on the rare occasion that he takes off any of it, again very rare, he pretty much looks like a typical Quarian.
Personality: Has a bit of a hard disposition, but it's more of a gruff exterior, and it doesn't last long once he spends time around, can be very sarcastic and has a sense of humor. Tends to make light of situations to help him through them.
Military History: Used to work with the Quarian Fleet but has since stopped and worked on his own.
Specialization: Engineer

Last edited by DarkHeart on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 am

"The communications have been brought down, and we haven't received any further transmissions." A voice can be heard, distinctly male and distinctly human. "Well then send a squad to go and check the place out." Another voice, this time Turian. "And who would I send?"
"Why not go with Bunla?"
"....I guess, She's a good soldier, I'll tell her then."
A few moments later a message would be seen on the Omni-tool of one Captain Natia Bunla.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Natia looked down at her wrist as her Omni-tool lit up like a Christmas tree. She sighed, muttered an apology to her lunch companion and read it swiftly. At a nice little cafe on Thessia and shore leave, the captain was disappointed to say the least that she was being called back in so early for some investigation. But duty was as duty was, and so she rose to her feet. "Sorry Ny'ra. It would seem the Alliance really does like to keep a short leash on it's officers." She apologized to the Asari.
"Ah well, I suppose our plans will have to be postponed... Again." The pale blue Asari said understandingly if not without some disappointment. Her good friend was always being called back in, and it was one of the reasons Ny'ra doesn't regret leaving the Asari military.
"Well maybe we can get together when I'm done with this investigation." Natia offered, "Or maybe you could come along with. I bet they're always looking for adepts to help out every once in a while."
The matron snorted, rolling her eyes playfully, "Adept Humans my friend. Not adept Asari." She chuckled, and Ny'ra gave her a faint smile. "Do call the moment you're free, and will stay free will you?"
Natia chuckled, and pulled her friend into a hug. "Of course I will!" She promised and rushed off to a skycar taxi.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Alissa had been running late, like usual she had been daydreaming when she had received the call, Natia had called her in, which she assumed meant that she herself had been called in. She rushed down the halls of the Citadel toward the docking bay, after entering she found herself running into a familiar face.
----
Brian felt a person bump into him, he turned to see Alissa, "Well, I didn't think you'd make it here, hope your ready, She'll be here pretty soon, 'specially since the Alliance wants her here."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Somedays, one must truly appreciate the capabilities of Mass Relays and FTL spaceships. Using a few quick jumps, the captain had gotten to the Citadel and was on her way on foot to the meeting point. She walked in and then looked around to see who else was there.
--
Ny'ra was still sitting at the cafe long after her friend had left, eyes lowered as she circled the edge of her cup with an idle finger. Her mind was certainly elsewhere, away from the busy streets of Thessia and the people crowding it. Still, the Asari homeworld was rather excluded to any not an Asari. It wasn't like they weren't attracting other races to the world, it was that it was still recovering despite the long time that had passed. Ny'ra sighed, and got up to leave the cafe.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:28 am

Brian spent his time standing in the docking bay, looking over the ship and it's hull, the Alliance hadn't given them anything more than the standard, which meant they had a less than adequate ship in his eyes, He sighed as he remembered Commander Shepard and her ship the Normandy, it was quite the beauty.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Looking around, Natia had spotted a fellow Alliance soldier and walked over towards him. While she'd been traveling to the Citadel, she'd changed into her navy dress blues, her captain stripes shining upon her shoulders. While her cover was off, seeing how her head was technically unexposed to being called outdoors, she still of course kept her hair within regulation length. Luckily for her, she didn't have to wear it in a bun thanks to its shortness. The woman had caught up to the other soldier on the docking bay, and looked at the ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 am

Brian saw his captain enter the docking bay, he gave a salute, "Captain!"
Alissa also watched as her captain entered, "Hello Captain Bunla." She said with a smile."Your supposed to salute." Brian said in his gruff voice. "Oh! Yeah." She said as she saluted.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 am

"At ease." Captain Bunla said after she'd rendered a return salute. "Has the rest of the crew gotten aboard the vessel?" She questioned, her professional tone at hand as she looked at the two that would be aboard her ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:22 am

Brian put his arm down and assumed a pose that let him breathe, "I suppose we should get on the ship, Kayla is waiting for us."
"Yeah, she's been excited to see you again." Alissa said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:36 am

A slight bit of excitement and anticipation colored Natia Bunla's face. "Really? Alright, then lets get aboard shall we?" She waved them into the airlock of the ship as she walked up to enter it. The ship, though far worsely built than she or anyone would have liked. The Hinter as it was called for some reason, and this was almost as if it was a joke. Was the Alliance hinting at how little they respect them? Or the major budget cuts in the military?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 am

Brian simply stepped into the airlock and waited while Alissa did the same.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 am

After the Hinter's onboard VI had confirmed the boarders we decontaminated, the airlock door opened and they were allowed entrance. The captain quickly made her way to the cockpit to see the pilot having assumed she was there.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:50 am

Kayla looked back from the seat she was in. "Bunla, welcome aboard the Hinter my captain, how was your leave, wonderful I assume, I especially love how the Alliance approves of your extension." She said, moving into a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm

"Hilarious as always I see huh Kayla?" Bunla said with a roll of her eyes. Still it was nice to see a dear friend again. "Well my leave was quite nice. Finally managed to meet up with an old friend. Well that was until a mandatory assignment from HQ came in in the middle of coffee and lunch at a nice little cafe." She said, shaking her head with a shrug. "Alliance, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

"Yeah well they let me fly a dangerous ship and give me a paycheck, can't be all bad right? So I guess you'll want to head to the com room to figure out where we're goin' right?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 pm

"Probably. Tell me, do you know the way the ship is laid out? Standard? Or have they added a nice little crapper in the CIC for once. I'm tired of having to use the slow as crap elevator." Bunla sarcastically said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

"Well, you better get there, I'm patching them through as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"Got it." Bunla said, and departed from the cockpit to go to the com room to speak with the Alliance brass. She entered, having past a few posted guards, and went through a singular ray shield that identified her as Captain Bunla and made the hologram of her for the brass to see. 
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 am

"Ah hello Captain Natia, I am assured that your leave was sufficient?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 am

"Cut short, but sufficient to say." Captain Bunla replied to the Alliance Officer before her in holographic format.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 am

"Yes, we do apologize for the sudden call, but we were assured that you would be right for this job, by someone I'm sure you'll recognize, an Admiral Richards?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: World Bound
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: