Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mass Effect: World Bound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:53 am

"Excuse my forwardness but the data is mine, I put myself at risk in order to obtain those readings."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:55 am

"And we thank you for that," Natia said, firmly looking at him, "but unless you're skilled on a ship too, this is the end of the road for you. We can send you back data on what we've found otherwise."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:58 am

"Useful on a ship?" He looked at her as if she where crazy, not that she could see it, "How do you think I got here? Floating through the empty vacuum itself? I've worked on ship drives for my whole life, I'm a Ship engineer." The Quarian scoffed at her lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:04 am

Natia grumbled under her breath with a hint of annoyance. "You're a joker huh?" She remarked. "I just didn't want to jump to any conclusions," Natia clarified, "I'm no half-wit." With that she held out a hand. "You wanna help, sure."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:09 am

"I only hope this ends up better than my last team." He took her hand with a firm shake. "So you are heading back to the Citadel then?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:20 am

"The Brass will want to see this," she said, "and with luck we'll get an audience with the Council." She then pressed the button on her omni-tool to unlock the room door. "Rockwell will show you to your quarters," she ordered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Rockwell ushered Dallas toward him and led him down the ship. Over the comm Kayla's voice came through, "Whenever you're ready Captain just give us a destination."

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:43 pm

(#colorfail)

"Let's get back to Alliance HQ," she said, pausing for a moment. "We've got a lot of pieces to start putting together." With that, she made her way out of the small room to her own quarters to look over some files.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 pm

"Aye Captain. All hands to stations, we're heading back to the Citadel and alliance HQ. Course set, estimated time 2 hours."
Dal'Boros in the meanwhile was making his way through the ship, checking is systems and what it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Bunla squinted as she read over the text scrolling up orange screens. Ugh, why'd they ever settle on this color? She tossed it aside for now, meaningless jargon over scans that led to nothing out of the norm. What was she missing?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Dal had ended up in the engine room in his wanderings and looked over the Mass Drive core, his current impressions of this ship were low and he couldn't imagine that it would be useful in any capacity to who it was crewing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Eventually she got up and left her quarters, wandering about aimlessly to try to clear her head. The fact that biotics were linked to this bothered her, and she couldn't quite wrap her head around it. After a little while, she decided to check in on the crew, maybe get their opinions. The first place she found herself, was outside the crew quarters, where she expected to find the pair that had accompanied her down on the planet. They'd have some strong opinions.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Rockwell had just walked out of his room and caught himself face to face with his Captain, "Captain." He spoke brusquely, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:04 pm

"At ease," she said swiftly, standing herself at a more comfortable position with her hands behind her back clasped together. "I just wanted to get an idea of what you thought. Every mind in this might help solve the mystery faster."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Rockwell took a more relaxed pose as well, "Well Captain, you know that I think Biotics are nice and all but you get one bad apple in a bunch and they all spoil. Whoever took out these colonies was a group with coordination."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:15 pm

"That stands true for any group," she agreed, "though some are worse than others at the start." She could agree, it seemed far more calculated than the average raider attack. And those always left bodies or blood. "How do you think they did it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm

"They obviously planned the attack, it happened too quickly and there isn't a lot of evidence on who it could be, I wouldn't put it past something like an Asari commando group." He scratched his chin as he thought, "But other than that biotic extremist groups crop up often enough for it to be one of them we haven't ever met before."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:24 pm

"If I remember right there was one back before the Geth War that captured a prominent human dignitary..." She remarked with a half muttered breath. "I suppose that sounds likely."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:48 pm

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about Captain?" He crossed his arms over his chest, giving him an air of impatience.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:08 am

Bunla narrowed her eyes ever so faintly as she watched him. "Something more pressing than speaking with your commanding officer you need to get to?" She asked, arms crossing in front of her chest now in return.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:21 pm

"Not at all Ma'am, I just think there are others who have more information you can talk to, I'll admit I'm not much use elsewhere but on the field." He noticed her change in posture and loosened up as a result.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Snorting just a bit as if to imply that better be all, she spoke, "Dismissed," and started off to find the next member of her crew.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:21 pm

"Hey Captain I think one of the engineers down in the engine is having a bit of an issue with that Quarian you picked up." Keyer's voice came in through her Omni-tool.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:16 am

Listening to her omni-tool, the woman cringed with a faint bit of annoyance. She wasn't going to have a moment to do as she wished for real it would seem. "Rodger, moving," she replied, turning on her heels and making her way to the elevator, pressing the button for the proper floor. Fidgeting with her uniform slightly along the way, the Captain quickly made her way to the quarian, and opened the door with a stout frown. "What's going on here?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:22 pm

"This Quarian wants to look around our engines, probably steal something to take it back to his people." The engineer looked over to her and gestured to Dal'Boros who was leaning against the wall.
"I thought everyone stopped with the 'all Quarian's are thieves' business, but I guess I shouldn't have guess any different. You want me to leave the engineering to your Humans too Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: World Bound
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: