Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mass Effect: World Bound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 am

"Aye sir." They both said in unison, they may not have looked it but they where completely in tune with each other when they went out on the field.
----
The drop happened uneventfully, the three ended up just a bit outside of the colony, at the foothills that surrounded it, everything seemed quiet. "That's strange, all the lights are still on." Alissa said, "And I can't detect any strange energy signatures...Oh wait, there's something in that colony." She said, quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:17 am

The captain began to warily walk towards the colony down the hill, her shotgun raised as she looked down the sights. "Be on guard, this certainly isn't just everyone out on picnic." Natia warned.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:39 am

The team surveyed their surroundings, following Alissa as she tracked the signal, things seemed eerily quite before they stepped into the inner parts of the colony."
Alissa frowned, "Its still deeper, toward the center." She said, Rockwell looked around, slightly annoyed, "Why can't we ever go somewhere entertaining, just once I'd like to use this gun." He said, less quietly than either Alissa or The captain where being, and then the robots showed up.

The mechanical creatures found the source of the noise they heard, and where all too eager to use their defensive protocols, they quickly aimed for the nearest threat and opened fire.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 am

"Take cover!" The captain shouted before she slid towards the wall of one of the pre-fab colony homes. She pressed herself against the metal as the robots loomed in closer, and swore violently under her breath as she couldn't find a break in their line. At first. "I'm moving in, cover me!" Captain Bunla ordered as she turned out of the cover, focused the more limited form of biotics she possessed and warped herself through time and space to arrive ramming into one of the robots with her shoulder barred at it. The whole thing fell down, and the captain blasted its head off with one shot before she dodged to the side and opened fire on another.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Rockwell grinned as the robots began their assault, pulling the shotgun from his back he took careful aim, starting at the edges of contact in order to avoid hitting the Captain. Alissa likewise took cover and similarly pulled a sniper-rifle from its perch, she aimed without the scope as it would be too much at this range. Rockwell and Alissa began to take out the robots systematically, but eventually they where too close to Captain Bunla to be able to safely fire. "Captain we can't get any clear shots, be careful."
The robots continued their focus on the closest and most threatening target, something about when Bunla used her Biotics had seemed to cause their focus to stay on only the Captain, around five robots were left around Bunla.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:50 am

Panting from the battle, Bunla checked about herself only to realize she was in more than a little bind. "Keyer! Get to a roof!" Her voice was filled with urgency as she fired her shotgun to take the head clean off the closest robot. "Rockwell, try to flank from behind!" With the orders given, she surged with biotics once more, stomping right through another robot as she rushed for cover, sliding behind a set of barrels out by one of the prefab homes. She popped her heat sink, slamming a new one in as she caught her breath and focused herself. Bunla had to think, had to be certain, reminding herself a few times over before she popped back up to fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:47 pm

"Aye sir!" Alissa searched quickly for a rooftop, spotting an access ladder across the way. "Rockwell, I'll get to the roof to provide covering fire." She pulled herself up from the ground and began moving toward the ladder, keeping an eye on the fight. Rockwell likewise had positioned himself to flank the group from the side, he wouldn't be able to get behind them in enough time. He exchanged his heat sink, looked over the barrier, "hope these are good for something." He pulled a grenade from his belt, they weren't much but they exploded, he tossed it over the barrier and pulled himself behind it, "Grenade out!" He shouted the warning quickly then the capsule went off, cutting the group in half.
The robots looked around now at the multiple angles they found themselves being attacked from, one of them speed firing and started blaring an alarm. A low grinding noise could be heard and soon a large, old, and very beat up Atlus mech managed to get up on its own, many pieces of technology were stuck to it, filling up the cockpit. It readied is weapons to fire.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Grunting with effort, Bunla ducked as she heard the grenade go off, taking cover as bits of metal and electronics went sailing across the air. A booming sound met her ears, above the whirring mechs across from her in the clearing, and she poked her head above just long enough to see a rundown atlas getting up and making its way towards them. Alarm coursed her body, they hadn't prepared for heavy weapons, this wasn't supposed to get thick and hot like it had. She glanced about, spotting where Alissa was perched, she'd probably have enough cover but Rockwell and herself were in trouble if that thing closed in. "Rockwell!" She shouted, "Aim for the gun, Keyer, try to target its cameras!" She ordered, moving across the barrels towards a sturdier piece of cover, "And don't get shot!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm

The Atlas apparently had different orders from the defensive robots, as it immediately targeted Rockwell, aiming its gun for the soldier and firing off.
Rockwell took the time it aimed and leapt into cover, the piece he was behind wasn't quite sturdy though and began to fall slowly to pieces under the mech's barrage. Keyer dipped from behind her cover and aimed the scope, looking for anything to target, she saw a camera that seemed like it had been slapped onto the rest of the tech, "Bingo." She aimed and waited for it to stop moving, taking the shot when it had paused.
The mech seemed to recoil somewhat from the shot and began searching for the other threat, it still continued its assault, seemingly not needing to keep a visual on its other target.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Gritting teeth as her soldier came under fire, the vanguard rolled out from behind her cover, a pre-fab wall, and ran right at the Atlas. She zipped between discarded bits of cover, barrels, crates, halfwalls, everything she could, and then began to glow with biotic energy. With a shout, she surged forward like an avalanche, ramming right into it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

The mech almost tumbled after the hit, slamming back onto the ground, it stopped firing at the cover and turned to the Captain, a pod turned toward her and began heating up.
Rockwell cursed as he saw the mech turn toward Bunla and ready its pod, short-ranged missiles. Rockwell ducked out of the cover he was in, "Hope this works." He ran and fired at the turret on the mechs other side, succeeding in splitting its attention, it didn't know which side to focus on. "Captain, I don't think we have the firepower to take this out, there's also something weird about it." Keyer came through on her Captain's Omni-tool.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Swearing under her breath as it turned to fire missiles practically in her face, Bunla gave a short sigh of relief as it seemed to have some sort of computing error as Rockwell saved her for a moment. She ran back some, ducking behind a heavy duty vehicle, and then listened to Keyer over the com. "Uh huh? And what is it beyond the trash attached to it?" She questioned, leaning out of cover and firing a succession of rounds at the mech.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 am

"Well first it doesn't seem to have the same programming as the rest of those robots, but besides that take a close look, there's Quarian tech in there." She looked through her scope, Quarian tech was intermixed with scrap pieces from the colony. Rockwell had to roll out of the way as the mech took a step toward him, almost crushing him. Rockwell started to fire at the underside of the auto-mech.
The mech tried to turn to Rockwell but couldn't locate him. The group could see it sputtering.
"Captain that's it, we just need to confuse it."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 am

"Quarian?" Uttered the captain before she was fired at, she snapped back behind cover, and checked to see how her heat sink was doing. Half empty. She slid a new one in just in case, and then nodded her head as Rockwell spoke over the comm. "Rodger, on three we come from two flanks. Give it all you got. Keyer, blast its head off." Captain Bunla ordered, taking a breath for them to listen, and then started counting. "One, two, three!" She jumped out from behind the vehicle, firing round after round from her shotgun to tear at the mech's left side.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 am

Rockwell slid out from under and also began firing at it, quickly sliding into cover before it could locate him. Keyer began to unload heat sinks into the Mech's mechanics.
The Mech kept having to change who it was looking for and quickly shorted itself out.
"Damn it, the things shorted out again." A Quarian got up from his space and rounded the top of the hill to check on the mech, but what he found wasn't a lone mech but a group of Alliance soldiers.
Keyer saw him before he could react. "Captain! Up there!"
The Quarian turned and began running.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 am

The hint of satisfaction from defeating their enemy was soon lost as the quarian arrived. As it began to flee, obviously with some knowledge of what had happened to them, she scowled. "After him!" She ordered, already taking off in a fast paced march, biotics surging to cover lost ground up the hill.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:29 am

Rockwell took off as quickly as he could, sprinting up the hill and running a still fair distance behind the Quarian, "Stop, we're with Alliance Military! You'll only make things worse for yourself if you resist!"
The Quarian continued running, ducking into an alley in the prefab colony.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 am

"Quarians are still a rarity outside of the Fleet, and much less so here on a human colony. He could be our only lead," Bunla said as she rushed after him, slowly gaining on him with the biotic boost but that wouldn't last long. "Don't let him get away."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:15 am

The Quarian looked behind him at the two soldiers who had managed to keep up with him, but while looking behind him he hit a barrel slamming into the ground.
"Grab 'im Captain!" Rockwell yelled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 am

Wordlessly, the captain surged forward like a tendril of blue, dark swirls behind her in the wake as the biotic rush finally ended and she slammed right into the quarian, tackling him and moving to pin his arms behind his body.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:24 am

"Hey! Let me go, you don't have the right to do this to me!" The Quarian tried to thrash as best he could but couldn't knock the woman off of him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:26 am

Shoving her knee into his back as she tugged his wrists together behind him, Captain Bunla slid back a bit and forced him to his feet. "Who are you quarian?" She questioned, annoyed, "and what do you have to do with all of this?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 am

"Why should I tell you any of that, even if I was part of what happened here you aren't being the greatest of hosts!" The Quarian continued to struggle against the woman holding him.
"Maybe we should just take him back to the ship, he can't get up to much there till he's ready to tell us what happened." Rockwell walked over and grabbed onto the Quarian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:44 am

She ignored the chirping alien, her grip tight. "Rockwell, bring me those restraints in the pack," Bunla instructed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:47 am

"Aye sir." Rockwell pulled restraints out and handed them to Bunla's free hand, her Omni-tool went off again, "Did you get him sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: World Bound
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: