Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Winter's Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:55 pm

My senses were clearing, I strengthened my resolve, I couldn't face him if I was still like this, I turned and said to the man who would be my traveling companion for the while, "I suppose we should search the ruins, anything useful will likely be taken but...there is still a chance that things are still here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 pm

I narrowed my eyes slightly as I cast my gaze back out over the ruins of the city、doubtful that we'd find anything of use. But, I decided to oblige her nonetheless. "Sure. We can probably put whatever's left to good use."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:36 pm

I decided that none of the houses would likely hold anything useful, if we were to find anything, it would be in the remains of Dragonsreach and Jorrvaskar. I relaid this information to Darvis.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

I looked up to the higher portions of the remains of the city. I maintained this position for a few seconds longer than I probably should have.

"I'll go check Dragonsreach." I took a step, intending to leave without waiting for a response, but my instinct kept me from leaving just then and there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:40 pm

For some reason Darvis stopped, I immediatly drew Dovahdinok and summoned Balther. "Is there something wrong!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 pm

I chuckled a little, and shook my head. Waving my hand dismissively, I spoke with a grin on my face. "You're sounding like me now. Nothing's wrong, it's just..." I hesitated. I was concerned about how you were doing. Except I couldn't actually say that.

"I was just wondering if you were going to go up to Dragonsreach or Jorrvaskr."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

"Jorrvaskr, you already said you'd head up to Dragonsreach, I was a bit worried, but I think you can handle yourself, right?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 pm

"Of course I can handle myself. I'm not a child." I briskly turned and started walking. "Let me know if you find anything," I shouted over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 am

I stepped over the rubble of my house, casting a glance over the ruins, taking the familiar steps to the hall of Jorrvaskr. I searched the ruins and then noticed the lack of bodies, there were animals, killed by predators, but no others. I don't know what happened, but no one was in here when the city was destroyed. I searched the ruins, which proved fruitless, not even the shards of Wuth'rad remained. "What exactly went on here?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:40 am

I finished climbing the steps to what remained of Dragonsreach. I found it odd that the stairs were in such great condition. Even more intriguing, though, was the lack of bodies. It was a relief to know that Gavyn made it out safely. I did a quick walk-around of the rubble, and even decided to climb through it at one point. Everything that might have been useful was gone.

No bodies, but nothing of value left? This wasn't a common bandit attack gone wrong.

I turned and climbed out of the rubble, and decided to check up on Senaria. "Did you find anything?" I yelled from the top of the stairs, staring down at the ruins of Jorrvaskr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

As Darvis looks down at Jorrvaskr were Sanaria was, and sees something, a small piece of cloth, blue in color, and bearing the Stormcloak insignia. "No! Did you!?" I shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 am

I spotted something blue, and it immediately caught my eye. It was a colour that I'd seen far too often. "I think I just did!" Not paying attention to the fact that the fall would probably hurt quite a bit, I leapt from the top of the stairs, my eyes locked on the Stormcloak cloth the entire time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 am

I watched as Darvis jumped toward something, obviously the object in question was worth breaking a leg or two, I watched him land with a rather loud "Oomph" and started toward him. "What is it, something important?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am

I landed without much trouble. The rough terrain in Morrowind helps to withstand drops like that. Well, that and my Telvanni Archmage Slippers had a levitation enchantment that I could activate. I stood and, after regaining my bearings, began to walk towards where I spotted the cloth. I only spoke one word as I passed her.

”Stormcloaks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 am

Stormcloaks, the word hit me like a brick wall, I took a step back and sat on a piece of rubble, Dragons I could understand, but Stormcloaks! A pack of Brigands and criminals who put their race above all others, Nord supremacists. I sat there for a moment too long, I didn't want to worry Darvis, so I got back up. "Darvis?" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 am

I'd already picked up the cloth with the insignia on it. I spent a good while staring at the torn cloth.

Damn. I nearly died trying to defend this city from those worthless Nords, and now...!

It took all I had to keep from burning the cloth where I stood. I would've enjoyed nothing more than freezing its ashes, and feeding them to the fish. In fact, I nearly started to burn it, until I heard Senaria call my name. I lowered the cloth and looked at her.

"Something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am

"Do you think that we could take Windhelm? The two of us?" I asked him, sincere to my question.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 am

I simply grinned. "We might be able to. But we don't have to do it alone." I withdrew a small insignia from a pouch that my robe concealed. It was shaped in the form of the Imperial dragon. "Let's just say I have some... Connections."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

Imperials? He was with the IMPERIALS! "YOUR AN IMPERIAL! I should have known, so they got one Dragonborn and are trying to recruit the other one huh!" I screamed at him, forgetting who was there and only seeing someone who started this whole war.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am

I shrugged, trying to make it seem like I wasn't bothered by it. I put the insignia away and gave her a questioning look. "No need to be so defensive now. I wasn't trying to recruit you, I was just saying that we'd have an entire army behind us ready and willing to help get into the city."

I sort of regretted pulling the insignia out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 am

"I don't agree with the Imperials, I don't want the help of the people who just cause sensless violence." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 am

I shook my head. "If they wanted to just cause violence, they wouldn't be on Tamriel anymore. I've worked with the Imperials multiple times in the past. They're only in the position they are now because of their current weakened state. They'll throw the Thalmor out soon enough, and restore themselves to their past strength and prosperity." I shook my head. This was a pointless thing to be arguing about.

”Either way, we can't simply assault Windhelm alone. There are simply too many guards. But, if we had even one or maybe two more people..."

Then it hit me. Lydia and Gavyn! They'll have our backs for sure. We just need to find them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 am

I looked down, I can't believe I broke down like that, screaming at him. "Look, I'm sorry, the Imperials have just caused me a lot of undue trouble, and this incident doesn't help." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 am

I looked at her, rather surprised. I've never heard a Nord apologize about -anything- before.

"It's fine. I understand. Their wanted to chop my head off didn't really help me respect them any, either. But, since you probably don't want their help, we'll need to find some other source of help."

Of course, it wasn't until after I spoke that I realized that I probably could have done a bit more in the way of comforting her. Damnit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 am

"Okay, who do you suggest, I don't think that the Stormcloaks will help us in taking down their leader. I don't like working with them, but what choice do I have. But first I want to head to Riverwood, if Lydia and Gavyn went anywhere, they would have stopped there first." I said. Why am I working so hard to keep this guy here, I don't need his help, so why do I want him here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next