Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 am

Yosa'Min leaned in towards Mjoll's face, her eyes darkening as she drew closer. Mjoll looked up at her, and leaned back onto the bed. Yosa'Min smiled, deviously almost, and placed a hand on the bed to support herself. "You know, I could think of a few ways to entertain you while you wait around and heal..." She whispered into Mjoll's ear, giving her a hungry gaze. The Nord stiffened, almost as if she didn't dare let herself think of what it might be that the Redguard meant.
"Yosa?" She inquired, a hand working its way to push against the advancing woman's shoulder. "What are you doing?" Mjoll questioned, her breath starting to hitch as a hand caressed her face. "Yosa!"
The Redguard looked at the Nord with amusement, her face leaning in so far as to touch noses with Mjoll's. "Why don't you roll over, I'll take care of that soreness you've probably worked up after all the battling you've done lately." She watched Mjoll relax underneath her, and flip over onto her stomach.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 am

"Good, I might as well go see how Mjoll is doing." Sanaria said as she got up.
----
"I want to go check up on Mjoll, it is partly my fault that she got hurt, Lydia said as she moved to go to the womens room.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:20 am

Mjoll let out a small moan of pleasure as a knot in her back was worked out, Yosa'Min's deft hands easily massaging the kinks in her muscles until they were gone. Her skin felt like it was on fire as the woman, who was currently straddling her from behind, moved her hands along her bare back. "You seriously haven't had much time to relax have you?" Yosa'Min observed, noting a vast amount of kinks and knots. She began to work at Mjoll's lower back, tucking away a few thoughts that fluttered up in her mind. The Nord nuzzled her face into the pillow, eyes lidded with pleasure and opened her mouth in a silent gasp as a bone popped into place.
"Divines that feels good." She muttered into the pillow, fingers curling around the sheets beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 am

Darvis nodded. "Yeah, alright. Don't go getting yourself hurt though. We don't need anyone else almost dead around here," he said in a stern voice as she stood.

Gavyn closed his eyes. "Sure. Let me know how she's doing. I hope that Skeever didn't infect her with anything," he mused.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:47 am

Sanaria walked out and saw Lydia walking toward the door, "Lydia, you going in to check how she's doing as well?" She asked.
"Yes, you would like to come with me right?" She said.
"Yes." They opened the door and walked inside to see Yosa'min on top of Mjoll giving her a massage. "We can come back if you'd like." Sanaria quickly said, her cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 am

Mjoll became a bright red at the entrance of other people into the room, and struggled to answer. Yosa'Min however, was quick to respond. "Oh, you don't have to leave." She said with a grin, it always amused her how shy the Nords could be about some things. "How is Darvis feeling? Awake yet?" She questioned, hands still rubbing into the pale Nord's back, getting another small moan of pleasure as her hands worked their magic.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am

"If you insist." Sanaria said, averting her eyes a little, "I just came to see how Mjoll was doing, if she's getting better than setting off to Solitude could happen in due time." She said. "And Darvis is doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:00 am

"That's good, and she said the pain's stopped in her legs. I'll have her walk on it in a bit. After I work out all the- Divines your tense here!" Yosa'Min's train of thought changed as she hit a an especially knotted spot on her back. Mjoll gave a cringe at the pain as Yosa'Min quickly set to work upon it. "After I'm finished here she'll get to walking a bit. Nothing too strenuous." Her hands became swift as she continued.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 am

"Okay, thank you, I-I'll just leave now." Sanaria said, and she and Lydia left the room.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Yosa'Min gave a little chuckle after Sanaria and Lydia's reactions to the scene before them, and couldn't help but sigh at their shyness. "You Nord people are so confusing." She said to Mjoll, who was currently clutching the straw filled pillow in desperation. Her body shook with relief, pain, and pleasure; the mixture so confusing her head was starting to swim once again.
"How are we confusing?" Mjoll prompted, her words getting mixed with a yelp of pain at another amount of pressure on the knot.
"So brash and bold. Crude sometimes even. And yet when presented with something so... let us put it as, romantic, you become shy and hesitant." Yosa'Min responded, her fingers digging in deeper until they felt nothing but bone. She then moved to using her elbow at the tough knot.
Mjoll blushed beneath her, "I wouldn't exactly call this romantic..." She replied, hiding her face in the pillow as well now.
Yosa'Min lowered her face down to Mjoll's, her flexibility astounding the Nord, and gave her a sly grin. "Would you now? What then?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 am

Sanaria moved back into the main room of the tavern, she had barely sat down when the doors opened and snow fell inside, she could see a Nord man walk into the tavern, he brushed some snow off of his shoulders, it was Larin, he quickly looked around and saw Sanaria. "Sanaria! Hello!" He said warmly, and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:14 am

Gavyn stepped out of the room Darvis was in, having just checked up on him. In his hand he held a potion, with a label written, 'Warning: Exercise extreme caution when drinking.' He looked at Larin and blinked, deciding to hang back by the bar and observe.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 am

"Hello Larin." Sanaria said with a small amount of surprise. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Yes, I have urgent news," He said as the smile disappeared from his face, "There have been strange cases of people disappearing from the holds, all over Skyrim, someone will be in his house one minute and the next they will be gone." He continued.
"How did you learn this?" Sanaria asked.
"Off of traders and travelers." Larin said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 am

Mjoll was as red as a ripe tomato at this point, and tucked her face away in the pillow in a refusal to answer. She would wait for Yosa'Min's face to move away before she would even dare to respond to that. Or if she was lucky, the Redguard would move on. She was not.
"Come on, you've got nothing to fear." Yosa'Min whispered.
"Blast you!" Mjoll shouted in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Lydia looked at Sanaria and then Larin, then she turned to Gavyn, "What do you think?" She asked.
----
"Where is Darvis?" Larin asked.
"The great lout got himself hurt in the stupidest of ways."
"I am sorry to hear that."
"Well, I have to go talk to Darvis now about this." Sanaria said as she walked toward Darvis's room.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:33 am

Gavyn looked at Lydia and shook his head. "It's got to be the cult. Maybe they're making sacrifices or something." He sighed. "The crazies..."

Darvis lifted up his head slightly as Sanaria entered. "Hey," he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:37 am

"I've got some news, apparantly people are disappearing from their homes, with no prior warning, what could it mean?" She said as she sat down by his bed.
----
"Yes, I guess your right." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 am

Darvis shook his head. "Well, it means one of two things. They're either being murdered and their bodies hidden, or they're being stolen away for use as experiments, sacrifices, or forced service." He paused a moment. "If it were murders, I would know about it. So it's not that. Which leaves the cult, or another group intent on stealing people away."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:24 am

"Yes, I think your right, which makes getting to Solitude ever more prudent, I don't like this but how long do you think until you can travel again?" Sanaria said to the Dunmer who was still in the bed, her face was stern.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:48 am

Darvis grimaced as he shifted his weight, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. With a pained grunt, he stood. "Whenever you need me to," he said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:54 am

"If your going to hurt yourself more then stay in the bed, I have a way to help you." She said, she closed her eyes for a moment and put her hands where his wounds had been, she used what was a pain relieving magick on him and when she was finished stumbled slightly, catching herself before she fell.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:05 am

Darvis frowned. "Look, I appreciate the concern, but you are not going to hurt yourself trying to take care of me. I won't let you," he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:37 am

"It's nothing to getting mauled by a bear, you idiot." Sanaria retorted, a small scowl on her face, but it only made it seem like she was pouting.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:44 am

Darvis shook his head. "What, that? That's nothing, stop fretting about me," he said sternly, though secretly he appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:11 am

"If you aren't in any more pain, you and I should go to Solitude." Sanaria said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next