Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Brunswik Stazh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 am

"Mister Warait, I see you are expressing an interest in answering the next question then, tell what practical uses Tangled vine, otherwise known as the lover's knot, has in terms of medicinal properties."
Drake froze, "Uh, well the tangled vine is...uh." He wished he remembered that he was in a class.

View user profile http://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:11 am

Saria shifted her eyes towards Drake and inwardly sighed. She scribbled down on her paper quickly, "Disinfectant and binding agent." She brought up her arm quickly and coughed into the bend of her elbow, as if she had swallowed down her air pipe on accident, purposefully hitting his arm with her elbow to get his attention.

"Mars likes you."
"That's like saying 'Brazil has decided you're cute.'"
~~~
When does necessity become evil itself?
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 am

Drake glanced over quickly, I guess she doesn't totally hate me. He thought to himself, "Disinfectant?" He said a little more inquisitively than he would have liked.
"Yes, but next time try to depend on your partner less and more on your own head, due to Mr. Warait's...issues, I would like you all to write a paper on using plants such as these as disinfectants, and before you all start your groaning, at least your not in Mr. Warait's shoes as it appears he's having trouble in paradise."
Drake wanted to crawl under a rock.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:15 am

Saria sighed quietly and scribbled down a note about the paper before turning it back to face her more squarely. I don't know if I should regret that or not...

"Mars likes you."
~~~
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:22 am

Soon later the class ended, Kyara walked over to Saria's desk before she left.
"You may not want to speak with me at the moment, but I apologize, I won't be bothering you any longer." She said, before turning and heading toward the door of the classroom.
----
Drake blinked a few times in surprise, Kyara doesn't give up very easily though. He said, but he was willing to trust her for the moment, "Well I guess thats that." He said.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 am

Saria blinked and shook her head after Kyara spoke to her and left. "Yeah, I guess so." She sighed and looked at Drake. "So?" She asked simply.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:37 am

Drake sighed inwardly, "I guess the only thing we can really do is get ready for the mission" he said, If you even think anything of me anymore.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 am

Saria stood and nodded. "Right. Where are we meeting? I'll take a little bit to get ready, but I'll be there as soon as I can," she said, resting a hand casually on Drake's shoulder.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 am

"I guess we can meet in the front hall, the Statue of Sir Brunswik." He spoke quickly, "I have to go...prepare." He finished.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 am

Saria nodded and gathered up her things. "Right... See you there." With that, she turned and left the classroom.

It wasn't long until she made it back to her room. She hastily set her notes down and grabbed her tools: a drum strapped to a rope tied around her waist, and a flute, complete with a carrier. On her way out, she stopped next to her wardrobe and reached behind it, withdrawing a shortsword, which she brought along with her, tying the sheath to her waist. Now ready to go, she left towards the front hall.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Drake made his way into his room, he walked over to the wall where he kept his weapons, heirlooms from his father. There where two blades, one of them was about the length of his forearm, and the other one was around the size of his bokken. Both of them sat inside of matching scabbards, emblazoned with a rose held by a bird's talon over a kite shield and a light shade of blue. "The Blood Rose and Iron Talon." He said, he hadn't taken them out for awhile, but it was time they saw some action, he grabbed them, strapping them to his waist, and left for the front hall.

As he arrived he looked around for Saria, I was sure it would take me longer.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 am

Saria made it to the front hall shortly after Drake arrived. It took her a little longer than expected to get her drum to sit right, resting at waist-level on the left side of her back. The pouch with her flute was on her right hip, and her shortsword was on her left. She shook her head lightly to fix how her hair was resting as she looked about for Drake. It didn't take her long. She was wearing her usual attire, this time with black boots.

She approached Drake and nodded. "That didn't take you very long at all."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:41 am

"I just had to grab my swords, armour is too heavy." He explained, the swords sat at his hip. He wore his regular clothes, nothing flashy, it would get in the way when he fought. He looked over Saria, "So can't sing?" He said.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 am

Saria nodded as Drake explained his rationale. Her face flushed a slight red as she coughed and turned her head away, hiding her face with her hair. "Well, it's... It's not like I can't..."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:50 am

Drake was a little inwardly surprised when he saw her face redden, "So you can sing, well I would love to hear you sing then." He said to her in a teasing tone, he rested his hands on the sword hilts.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 am

Saria huffed and shook her head, still keeping her gaze averted. "I-I wouldn't sing for you. Or anyone else for that matter," she said, trying her best to sound annoyed instead of embarrassed. Of course, it was a double-edged comment; she really didn't like singing with other people around and listening, but she also didn't want to see Drake get hurt. Even if it would serve him right.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 am

Drake's eyes narrowed a tad, his smile dropped a bit, "Oh well of course, I never really expected as much." He said, he tried to keep his voice the same as he said it. He didn't think they were exactly close but he had hoped they had more than nothing, of course after Kyara he didn't think they had anything left

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 am

Saria peered out from behind her hair and noticed his expression. It looked... Disappointed? She turned to face him again; her face was still a nice shade of red. "Th-That's not what I meant, Drake..." She managed to stammer out. "I just... I... Don't like singing with other people around," she muttered shyly, breaking eye contact.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:38 am

Drake's expression softened somewhat, "I just want you to feel comfortable." He said, turning and walking toward the front door. A guard stopped him, a woman with a stern expression and a short sword strapped to her belt, "Do you have any business outside?" She questioned. He brought out the piece of paper outlining the mission.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 am

Saria sighed quietly and took a slow breath as Drake walked away, regaining her composure before moving quickly to catch up with him. She stood slightly behind him and to the right as he showed the guards the paper.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:43 am

The guard looked over the paper in his hand, "All right, go ahead." She said, letting them through the doors, after they where a bit away from the guards ears Drake began to speak, "Funny, guards are here to make the students feel better, and yet they mostly just keep us in." He said, heading toward the horse stable.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 am

Saria followed closely behind Drake. She jumped a little when he spoke, but regained her composure quickly. "Well, I guess it's for the good of the school. Who'd want to go to a place where it's their fault students can run about and get themselves attacked?"

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 am

They came to the stables, a fairly sized building, the students had to take a class through the first week of school on riding the horses, and could use them at their leisure. Drake carefully opened the gate leading inside, the smell of horses and hay pervaded the area and it was quite clear that the horse stables had been kept well cleaned and staffed, as they seemed unnaturally clean for where horses where kept. Drake walked up to one of the horse, a sturdily built stallion with a chestnut coat that shined in the light, the saddle sat next to it on the wall was mostly simple and made of leather, but was clearly finely molded. "Hey Berius." He said, "But it does make one wonder if Hunters are really as beloved and respected as they say." He said, quickly bringing the old topic back up.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am

Saria entered the stables and headed directly for a horse sporting glistening white hair. She took the saddle, plain but carefully made, and began to saddle the horse. "We're going out for a ride today, Jade." She looked up and shook her head. "Even if we're not, that's all the more reason to do everything we can to project a positive image."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 am

Drake likewise began saddling the horse, pulling the straps carefully around the horse. "I can understand if they didn't have a positive image, I'm not sure it really matters so much as long as I can get done whats needed." He spoke quietly, his eyes cast slightly downward, he wasn't the figure of a proud man. He finished saddling Berius and pulled himself into the saddle, gently leading the horse outside the stable, its hoofs clapping rhythmically against the cobblestone street.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: