Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Brunswik Stazh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:23 am

Saria likewise led Jade out of the stables, picking up her pace briefly to catch up to Drake. "Well, aren't you practical?" She said in a teasing voice and flicked his arm lightly. "It's not easy being a Hunter. You should give yourself a little credit, because that's all you have when nobody else will give you any," she said, walking rather close to him so she could keep a low voice as they walked down the streets.

"Mars likes you."
"That's like saying 'Brazil has decided you're cute.'"
~~~
When does necessity become evil itself?
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:26 am

Drake smiled as she talked, "I suppose you could be right." He replied quietly, "Now lets get going, to the west, and luckily the cave the mission talked about is quite close to the city." He said. He led Berius carefully through the streets, and when they became wider he pushed him into a light trot.

View user profile http://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:09 am

Saria nodded and kept pace with Drake. "Right, the cave..." She said quietly to her self. "Drake," she began, and trailed off slightly. "Before we go into this... Just, don't make any stupid decisions, okay?" She said, a little more harshly than she would have liked. I mean, don't get yourself hurt...

"Mars likes you."
~~~
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:19 am

Drake paused for a moment, his mouth was slightly open as if there was something he wanted to say. "Fine...but I want you to promise me something in return, if something happens to me, don't bother trying to save me, get out of there and back to town." He wasn't quite harsh, but concern could be heard in the young warrior's voice. Once they reached the edge of the city Drake pulled Berius into a gallop, heading toward the west.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 am

Saria opened her mouth to respond, but Drake took off into a gallop, leaving her behind. She picked up her own pace to keep up with him, drifting off slightly to the side. I'm not leaving you behind, you idiot...

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 am

They quickly arrived near the cave, Drake led his horse to a space that was hidden from the cave front by a few trees and plants. The area around the cave was a thick forest, the trees had dark bark and the leaves were a healthy green color. Drake took a tentative step toward the cave entrance, he unsheathed his blades, finely crafted steel weapons with blades sharp enough to cut through bones, these swords had cost much to be made. He readied himself, "We'll have to go in to check if it's even around here anymore, but be careful, we don't want a Shadow-stalker to have any idea we're here."

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 am

Saria tied up her horse next to Drake's and dismounted. She stayed slightly behind Drake and to the left, twisting the rope around her waist so the drum was easily accessible. She reached to her back and took her flute from its case. She nodded and whispered, "Right. Lead the way. I'll watch your back."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 am

Drake made his way to the mouth of the cave, the pungent scent of raw meat and blood hit his face. He took a peek inside to see if the Shadow-stalker had possibly moved to the front of the cave, but to no avail, Of course not that would be too easy. He moved into the cave, slowly, keeping his swords down by his sides. He took a look around, the cave moved further back, several sets of bones piled the floors.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Saria drew a little closer to Drake as they entered the cave; it was getting darker and she didn't want to get lost or cut off from him. It was dangerous enough already. After a quick glance revealed that the monster wasn't on the ground, she looked up towards the ceiling of the cave, just in case.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Drake moved further into the cave, trying to avoid the bones littering the floor. After thoroughly checking the cave he stood slightly, "Its not in this cave." He said, a look of surprise on his face, "But they don't ever change residence." He said, his voice still hushed in a low tone, slumped a little next to the wall.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 am

Saria refused to let down her guard. "It might be out hunting," she suggested. "If nothing enters the cave, and it has to eat, then it has to go looking for food." She turned around towards the entrance and watched it warily. "Which means if it's not in here... It ought to come back soon."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Drake considered the thought, Shadowstalkers would usually ambush their prey, but if nothing came to the cave it would be forced to find food. "We just have to hope he hasn't been pulling meat from the local rural area." He said, he would hate it if other people got involved. He remained crouched but scanned he cave one last time, convinced that nothing was lying in wait he decided to get out of there, it smelled like rotted meat and was still dark to hjs unadjusted eyes. "We should probably wait till it comes back then."

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 am

Saria nodded, still watching the cave entrance warily. "Good idea... It smells horrid in here." She took a few steps but hesitated partway through. "What if it's expecting us to leave and let our guards down?"

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Drake turned to answer her, but his eyes widened quickly at what he saw. The large shadowy frame of a creature stood behind her, its arm raised to strike, Drake did the only thing he could think of and tackled it head on, sending them both toward the mouth of the cave. Drake was on his back but managed to draw the shorter of his two swords.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 pm

"Drake?!" Saria shouted in surprised when he launched past her. She spun, grabbing the rope that held her drum and twisted it around as she did so that it was on her left hip. "Ha!" She shouted and hit the drum hard, casting a brief blast of light in front of the monster's eyes to temporarily blind and/or stun it so that Drake could gain the upper hand.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

Drake had to quickly cover his eyes, Right, light sorceress. He swung the sword toward the Stalker, but it had recovered more quickly than he had anticipated and swung it's arm up to block it, saving it from a more damaging strike, and thrusting its other claws toward Drake, he only managed to get away enough to be grazed. He ducked around quickly and tried to get in strikes, but the scales on its back proved too thick for his sword to get through, he drew the Blood Rose from its scabbard and prepared to face it head on. I had to give up using shields didn't I?

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri May 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Saria opened the pouch with her flute and took it out, spinning it around to hold it correctly. She held the instrument up to her mouth and played a steady, strong tune that coalesced into a shield around Drake. The faint light might help to disorient the monster that would be accustomed to the dark environment of the cave, while the magic would provide a barrier to slow incoming attacks.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:07 pm

The faint light glowed around Drake, giving him a slight radiance and slowing oncoming attacks, although he wondered at the usefullness if he where to get impaled, he ducked toward the Shadowstalker and attempted to stay below its claws, the scales reflected a dark green color that looked closer to black somehow. Drake lifted Blood Rose to stave off a claw and swung Iron Talon toward the beast, he wouldn't be able to swing Blood Rose effectively without a large space, but still managed to score a hit on he beast who responded by slamming its free hand right into him.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 pm

The barrier flared up, increasing the amount of light it gave off for a short moment as the hand struck. It was slowed enough so Drake wouldn't be sent flying, but he would be struck hard enough to have to make an effort to remain upright. Afterwards, the barrier would be much dimmer; it could only take one more hit like that before breaking. Meanwhile, Saria began to play a song on her drum, holding her flute in her off hand. Shortly after, an unobtrusive beam of light shot into each of Drake's sword, applying a sharpening effect.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Drake pulled his foot back and widened his stance to keep upright, he still got pushed back quite a bit and bumped into the wall of the cave, 'Damn, can't let my guard down!' He brought his swords back, swung his shoulders a bit and dropped his knees, bringing his foot forward he drove himself toward the Shadowstalker and brought his weapons up to deflect the oncoming claws. Drake had little else to do at the moment and without thinking much of it swung his foot into the stomache of the creature, taking a moment and withdrawing Iron Talon he prepared to thrust it into the underbelly, and as he did the creature responded with another strike with its claw, straight into Drake's side. 'That wasn't my best plan.' He thought, then they both fell to the floor.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 pm

"Drake!" Saria shouted out, breaking out in a sprint towards him as he hit the floor. The remnants of the shield redirected the worst of the blow, but the fact that he wasn't able to move with the blow meant that he would have been wounded. She drew her shortsword for safety's sake. "Drake! Drake, are you okay?!" She asked, sounding uncharacteristically panicked as she knelt down next to him, already looking him over for injuries.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:42 am

'Well this is fuukunt great.'Drake thought, the crimson liquid spilled from the wound as he relaxed his muscles, the claw had been withdrawn as the monster fell. When Saria was near him he struggled to speak, "Eeya...chest...out of....the..chest." His eyes fluttered on the edge of consciousness as he pushed his hand on the wound, feebly trying to keep pressure in it, the pain bit into him, "Make sure...is dead." He didn't want Saria to ris her life by tending to him first.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:50 am

Saria forcibly moved Drake's hand away from the wound, and placed her own on it. "Sh-Shut up, you..." She stammered out shakily, somewhere between panic and anger. Anger at his recklessness, relief that he was still alive, and afraid she didn't have time to do anything else. Completely by instinct, she began to hum softly. A gentle, familiar tune that flowed like a river, coalescing a gentle light around her arm, pooling into the wound and stitching the damage back together, causing a stiffness until a cool, soothing sensation took over and relaxed it. The entire time, she gripped her shortsword tightly, wary of the monster.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Drake felt her song soothe his pain, "You can't...seal the wound...without killing yourself." He said, needing less gasps to speak, "And hurry...and kill that thing." He wasn't about to let her die trying to save him, "You live...I've made my mistakes...but you live." He still felt the overwhelming exhaustion from trying to stay awake, and the fight before had drained him. At this point the only option he could see was her cutting its Eeya out and leaving him there, the only thing she could do to heal him was manipulate his energy to relieve the pain.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:46 am

Drake had a point. The song was already exhausting her, and for a negligible effect. Healing the wound enough to stabilize it would kill her. Her, or maybe...

The humming ceased, and the magic stabilized into a form to keep him from bleeding out as she withdrew her bloody hand. One life for another... And I've got one right here! She shifted into a crouch and lunged at the monster's chest, with a shout that enchanted her blade with the same effect she placed on Drake's earlier. Moving quickly, she carved the Eeya out of its chest. "You might have made your mistakes, Drake," she began, holding the Eeya in her hand, "but I'm in the business of second chances." She returned to Drake's side and placed her sword on the ground, holding the Eeya in one hand, and placing the other back on the wound. "I'm not leaving you here, you idiot. There's no glory in dying in a cave." She began to absorb the Eeya, realizing that she was revealing who she was - who she really was - to Drake. At that point, she didn't care. She seemed to relax completely for a moment, then remembered what she was doing, and began humming the tune again, channeling the strength of the Eeya through her to fuel the magic.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: