Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:54 am

[color=#3366ff]Saria continued to wait, though she was turned to face the entrance now. I'll need to talk to other song artists to see if I was right. Ugh. I have a feeling this won't be as simple as I'm making it out to be. And since when did I have a roommate? Who is Glas and how does she know us? Saria sighed. This place is just full of questions...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Drake made his way back to the academy in a speedy manner, he saw Saria waiting at the entrance, "You didn't have to wait around for me, I'm sure your tired and it is getting a bit late." He said, walking toward her, as he neared he stopped just short of her, "By the way, what happened in the cave, it was..." He didn't exactly know how to finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Saria met Drake's gaze as he entered and spoke. "I know I didn't, but I chose to." She paused, her face flushed slightly. "It... I was just trying to keep you alive, okay?" She tried to keep her voice level, but she realized she failed as it quivered lightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 am

Drake couldn't help but feel they where talking about two different things at the moment, but he let it pass without complaint, if she didn't think anything of what he did than it was better, "I just wanted to thank you, and if you don't want to talk about it then that's fine." He looked around, "So it looks like this place is getting less busy, everyone going off to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:10 am

Saria took a moment to compose herself, taking a slow breath. "Yeah. I think pretty much everyone is asleep now. It took longer than I thought."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:09 pm

"I guess we should be heading to our rooms ourselves then." He said, putting a hand out, he figured it would be better to leave on a good note, "And I just wanted to say, I don't care what you are, your my partner and friend and nothing could change that." The words where to comfort her but his face didn't change from his serious expression, in all it ended up seeming sort of stern.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Saria hesitated at the sudden statement. His expression and words didn't quite match... She took it for what it was worth though. Forgoing the hand, she pushed it gently aside and hugged Drake rather tightly. "Thank you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Drake didn't exactly know what to make of today, Kyara showing up and kissing him and Saria being...well Saria.

It amounted to this: Drake had no clue how women worked.

He slowly moved his arms up and wrapped her in them, they where muscled from years training in swordplay, but oddly he had a grace when needed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Saria drew back slightly after a short time, remaining in his arms but now looking at him. She visibly hesitated, as if conflicted. Then, suddenly, she placed a kiss on Drake's cheek, turned quickly to break out of the embrace, and said,"I-I'll see you tomorrow," as she quickly walked away, making sure to keep turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Drake just sort of blinked, at first he was confused, then he was a bit happy, then he remembered Kyara. 'My life is never going to be easy is it?' He thought to himself as he turned the other direction, he began walking toward the dormitory when he spotted Kyara, 'Ah hell, maybe she didn't see me, maybe I can go some other-'
"Drake."
'I guess not.' Drake walked over to Kyara, taking slow lumbered steps, "I think I've said everything I want to you, I don't intend to go back, at least not yet."

Kyara just looked at him, her green eyes narrowed, "I understand both your concern and your wish to stay away from us after what we all said-"
"I don't remember you saying anything, although I do remember a fair amount of disapproval."
"It doesn't matter, I didn't come here just to bring you back, The Elder wanted a Hunter in the village and I thought you should know that they don't blame you."
"I'll believe it when I hear them say it to my face, get off to bed Kyara, I don't know if I want to see you again." He pushed past her and headed quickly to his room. Kyara looked after him for a second, then pulled her hood up and walked the other direction toward the girls dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Saria heard familiar voices down the hall. She turned and moved quietly back. She stopped just at the edge of hearing. Something about an elder wanting a Hunter. She heard footsteps. The conversation ended. She turned and quickly sneaked over to the board, then casually started making her way to the dormitory. It looked like she'd been there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Glas was busy unpacking her things, putting them all in their correct places and tidily on her shelves, Saria truly did not keep things as clean as she would have hoped that she would. She was in the middle of pulling her violin out to check on it after its travel when she heard the door handle move.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Saria entered the room, casting a quick glance about. "Oh, you're still up," she observed, a little surprised. "How's unpacking going?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:13 pm

"Well it would have been quite a bit more expedient if there weren't objects strewn abounds on the floor, but it was simple enough, for your convenience I have organized them all over there near that desk." Glas pointed over toward the corner, she then went back to checking her violin plucking the strings and turning the tuning knob every so often, when she was satisfied she placed it back in the case. "I assume we should be going to sleep soon, are you one to uhm, require privacy before you rest?" She asked, after all privacy was very important to those who shared a living space.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Saria was, frankly, too tired to be offended. "Oh... Sorry," she said. "Thanks," she nodded towards the desk. "I don't really need a whole lot of privacy. Just enough to change before I go to sleep, really." She looked towards Glas and shrugged as she spoke. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:21 pm

"I am fine with whatever arrangement would work for you, I would like to request a shower first though, as I need to cool off from carrying this luggage." She said, indicating toward the door that lead to their shared bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:36 pm

"Go ahead," Saria said. "You don't really need to ask me to do things, you know. You live here too now," she pointed out, placing her instruments neatly by her wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:39 pm

"Yes but courtesy dictates that I ask before I just up and take something from you. Thank you, I will take my leave." She moved quickly over to one of the few unpacked baggage and pulled something out of it, quickly retreating to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:52 am

Saria shrugged and gathered her own clothes, changing into them quickly. She made her way to the desk, and peered at her notes. They were undisturbed, good. She stashed away the ones she'd written that day, and prepared a fresh set of papers. With that finished, she sat down on her bed and waited for Glas to finish so she could shower.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:03 am

Glas finished quickly and arrived outside of the room dressed in a nightgown, "Thank you, its open now." She said, quickly walking over to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

Saria nodded and stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door. She took a quick shower, just enough to clean herself off after her spelunking expedition. She emerged after a short time and climbed into bed quietly; she didn't want to disturb Glas in case she was already asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:51 am

Meanwhile in Drake's room...
Drake had come back to his room to find a note on the door, "Until further notice, The student Drake Warite will share living space with one Warren Terran." Drake merely stared at the note for a few seconds, shrugged and then entered, "I hope your decent and a well kept person." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 am

The room was in immaculate shape. Everything was neatly organized and kept, and Warren was sitting on his bed, reading a book about monster anatomy. He looked up as Drake entered. "Oh, well I certainly didn't expect you to be here!" He said with his trademark smile. "Don't worry, I like to keep everything where it belongs."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:01 am

"That's good." He said, he walked over to the dresser and pulled the belts holding his swords on and placed them down next to it, the light gleamed off of the blue scabbards, "I apologize for being a terrible host but I was out doing...work." He said, he moved toward his bed and laid down on it, he rested his arms behind his head and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:04 am

What a strange time for work. Oh well, no point worrying about it if he doesn't want to talk about it. "Oh, it's fine," he responded simply and shifted to lie down, shutting his eyes. He was probably tired from whatever work he was off doing, so best not to disturb him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: