Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:39 am

Warren's smile suddenly seemed more genuine, even if it didn't physically change. "I'll take that as a compliment, madame," he said rather happily, with a light bow.

"A song sorceress, with a spear..." Saria said quietly, nodding. "Why didn't I think of that?" She gave a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:40 am

By the time the conversation had reached that point they had made their way to the sparring arena.
Drake sat down near one of the walls, toward the front. "Always make do to know who you face." He said, almost under his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:36 am

Saria sat herself next to Drake, close, but not too close. She noticed that Warren had wandered off elsewhere within the crowd. Good. Her attention was quickly drawn back towards the center of the arena, however. "Wait, is that...?"

A rather short-looking man clambered atop a stack of crates, so that he could be seen above the crowd. "Oi!" He called out. The crowd didn't quiet a bit. He appeared to grumble something to himself, then shouted out with a booming voice, rather unexpected from someone his size. "Quiet down!" His voice was only lightly accented. "Since I was conscripted into welcoming you all here, you get to listen to me now. Today is sparring day. Today, each an' every one of you will be paired up with one other person. You will fight this person." A pause, as someone from the crowd yelled something out. It sounded like a question. "You're askin' me what now? No, you aren't fighting to the death, what thick-skulled idiot-- You know what, nevermind. No, you're not, don't try it, don't bring it up again! Now, time to pair everyone up!" He paused for what might have been dramatic effect. "All of you, except for a select few, will be fighting against your partners! Yes, you heard me right." He crossed his arms at the ensuing uproar. "Quiet!" He yelled again. "This is to build camaraderie within your partnerships! So deal with it! So there, now you all know who you're fighting!" He paused as someone approached and whispered something in his ear. "What?" He said, just loud enough to be heard. "Pfah. Like they don't know." A stern voice emanated from the man next to him. "Fine, fine! Sheesh." He returned his attention to the crowd. "Those of you who are not fighting your partners, you have already been informed who you will be sparring with," he yelled out in a tone that contrasted with his earlier one, clearly annoyed that he had to call that out to everyone. "Alright, let's get these boxes out of the way so we can get started already!" He yelled out to a few of the people in the front. The makeshift stand was quickly cleared from the arena; his job was done, now it was just a matter of who would go first.

Saria smiled as the short man spoke. "So he is... I think I like him," she said to Drake with a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 am

"Huh, Dwarves don't tend to leave the mountains, interesting to see one here. He's the blacksmith right?" Drake said in his usual observational tone. "Wonder whose going first-" Before he was finished someone stood up.
Kyara had stood up and her cloak flowed as she spun toward the stairs, she lifted her crossbows off of her belt and snapped her wrists, setting the bolts in. Drake just sort of looked at her, staring with a strange mix of emotions. Kyara went her way down the stairs and right into the middle of the field. Across from the field a familiar face could be seen, he hoisted his mace up to his shoulder, a very real mace. Rafiel sneered at Kyara, "So they send me the little fodder huh? Can't find a real person to spar with? Haha!" He laughed as if he had already won the fight and that Kyara stood no chance, as if she wasn't even there. Drake's hands balled into fists on his lap, it took all he had not to go and beat the bastard himself.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:01 am

Saria looked at Drake and noticed he had tensed. She rested her hand on his wrist; a reassuring gesture, but nothing more. She was content to watch; she had never seen an elf in action before.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:22 am

"Our first combatants are Kyara Munsiedt and Rafiel Raubtier. And the match begins in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"
Kyara slid her foot back, ever so slightly and pulled her left hand back in a bigger gesture.
Rafiel brought the mace down, horizontally across his body.
"Begin!"
Kyara pushed her foot off of the ground, actually launching herself closer to Rafiel who likewise had ran towards Kyara. He lifted his mace and swung it directly toward Kyara's chest, but Kyara had stepped her foot to the side, sliding around his mace and slammed the front of her crossbow straight toward him. The hit connected and Kyara brought her foot straight up and slammed it into his side, pushing off of him to gain some distance. Rafiel staggered a bit and then quickly turned, bringing his mace up in a speedy manner he dashed again, Kyara once more brought herself closer, attempting to slide by him again. Rafiel saw through her attempt and brought his arm out, and as she tried to go around she collided with his arm, falling to the ground. He looked over her, "Die worthless trash." He sneered as he lifted the mace over his head and brought it down, Kyara rolled out of the way and quickly brought he hands down onto the ground, pushing off of it and landing on her feet she ran up to Rafiel and leapt, landing on his head and then pushing off of it, sending his upper body straight toward the ground, she landed and pointed her crossbows, sending him falling forced him into a kneeling position and she fired right at his legs, pinning the clothing he was wearing straight into the ground. She followed it up by kicking him in the back of the head and kicking the mace out of his reach.

The crowd of students sat there speechless.

Kyara began to walk toward the stairs, "It would seem they made a mistake, they put me against a member of the cleaning staff, I wanted to fight another hunter."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:26 am

Saria sat, stunned. "That was..." She found herself at a loss for words.

"Incredible!" The Dwarf exclaimed. "Such grace. Who's next? Hurry up before I get tempted to join in!" He called out with a hearty laugh.

"Shit man," Anselm, Rafiel's partner, said as he approached his partner with his mace and pulled the projectiles out of the ground. "I thought you told me you had it handled. You trying to impress her with how well you can have the floor wiped or something?" He held the weapon out to his partner.

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 am

"Why would anyone want to impress an elf." He said, taking the weapon and hoisting himself, he left the arena.
"I guess it would be my turn then." A familiar voice sounded out and Glas stood up, she took the violin from beside her and walked down to the arena floor, she looked around at the large pots that encircled the arena, next to the walls, they contained water inside of them. The arena had elements for all Song magic; fire, water, and earth, there wasn't the notion that the battles wouldn't be fair.
"Our next two combatants are Glas Frenhines and Anselm Shutze. And the match begins in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

"Begin."
Glas simply stood at the ready, holding her bow to the strings on her violin.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 am

Anselm shook his head. "You tell me," he replied as his partner left. He turned to face the other side of the arena as his opponent was announced. He grasped his bow, took an arrow... And froze. "Wait," he said. "... What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:17 am

The confusion in her opponent caused her to drop her stance a little, "Its a violin you uncultured buffoon, haven't you ever studied music?!" Her voice was a mix of disbelief and anger.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:19 am

"Uncultured?! Why you little..." Anselm lurched forward, but halted. He was a beast of a man, for sure, but that was no reason to do something stupid. It was all part of her plan, that's all. "Ah, I get it now," he said with a knowing smirk, drawing himself up to a casual stance that also conveniently meant nocking his arrow. "I get your plan, it's how you're trying to throw me off-guard. You're clever, I'll give you that. Use something that nobody knows about, and act like everyone ought to know what it is." He nodded approvingly. "Very well done, indeed."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:21 am

"But it isn't something that no-one knows about! You just have no idea about being a refined person do you!" She was starting to lose her cool but her hands never wavered from their position.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:23 am

"Still going on with it, even after I've figured you out? Tsk tsk," Anselm shook his head. "I appreciated your enthusiasm at first, but now you're just going too far. You ought to know when you're beat." He kept his voice steady and calm, with a slight, strange soothing quality to it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:26 am

"Excuse me but I am sure that you are in no way close to me, there isn't a thing that you could beat me at since it is so obvious that your some small town...thug!" Her voice rung out, she just seemed like she was crazy at this point and the students in the stands where getting annoyed at the fact that neither person had made a move. "Why don't you get on with whatever it is your doing then." She said, a glare on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:29 am

Anselm tilted his head slightly. "Hmm? You seem a little frustrated with something. Why don't you just talk it out? I mean, really, insulting me? This is a battle, not a test of wit!" He chuckled aloud, straddling the line between genius and insanity, fighting a metaphysical battle and winning by a landslide. "But, I guess I'll humor you. Just don't say I didn't warn you, hmm?" He rose his bow quickly, drew the arrow, and released it in one smooth motion. He followed through with his free hand, taking two more and firing them at outward angles, moving closer as he did.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 am

The frown on Glas' face disappeared as well as her prior demeanor, her body and face felt cold and calmed as the arrows flew. Her hands moved, bringing the bow across the strings in long flowing manners, as it ran the notes rang out loud and sweetly, and before anyone knew what had happened the arrows where frozen in ice. The nature of her attack would have been mysterious had the trail leading back to the pots not splashed back on the ground, "I apologize, but you will have to be more clever than that to defeat me." She said, her voice now low and seemingly emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:50 pm

"Oh, you're one of those," Anselm sighed. He noted the trail of water leading to the pots. "Well, if you want clever..." He fired a few quick but poorly-aimed shots towards his opponent, a balance of speed to keep her occupied and just enough accuracy to be a threat. As he did this, he moved quickly toward one of the pots, and upon reaching it, dropped his shoulder and rammed it as hard as he could to push the container over.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:19 am

Glas smiled a bit, she stepped to the side to avoid the poorly aimed shots and started to run the bow across the strings, "You aren't getting rid of the water I hope you know." She said, and the melody came out quickly, the notes hung sweetly in the air as the water that was seeping into the ground rose up around him, and then froze. The attack hadn't been exactly what Glas had wanted due to the arrows, and Glas couldn't see if the attack had worked and held herself at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Anselm ducked around the pot as the water rose around him, taking up position behind it so as to conceal himself. He glanced over the thick ice; a fully encapsulating enclosure. With a small grin, he began to pound on the ice. "Damnit! Let me out of here!" He let up for just a moment to ready an arrow.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:53 am

Glas glanced up at Drake for a moment, 'How is this for paying my way in.' She thought, looking back over, she wasn't a fool and wasn't about to go check the ice herself, but the other option was probably just as foolish. She began playing once more and watched as the ice started to crack, but it didn't shatter and fall to the floor, rather it exploded outwards, a chunck flew and hit Glas in the stomache, forcing her down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:00 am

Anselm noticed the ice start to crack. Well that backfired. He ducked back behind the pot, using it as cover before it shattered. When he heard it explode, he stepped out around, arrow at the ready, and quickly noticed Glas was on the ground. He approached slowly, weapon trained on her. "Do you yield?!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:22 am

Glas lifted her hand for a second, her eyes narrowing when the pain came back, she couldn't talk but just nodded her head a little. She attempted to stand up, only to fall back down.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 am

Anselm released the tension slowly, pushing his arm forward and removing the arrow from the bowstring. He knelt down and helped Glas to her feet. "Here, let me help you," he said, placing her arm across his shoulders. "Come on," he urged, moving towards the medical staff.

The Dwarf walked back out into the middle of the field. "Listen up! Next is Ms. Lyair and Mr. Warren!" Something along the lines of 'Could you please be more professional' was spoken from somewhere nearby in the crowd, in response to which he scoffed. "Professional, here on a sparring field? This is no classroom!" He protested, already stepping off the field with quickened strides.

"Well, looks like it's my turn," Warren said with a grin. He grasped his rapier with a flourish as he took his position on the field.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Lyair smiled as she rose from her seat, as she walked it seemed more like she was gliding and she lifted the spear from its perch on her back in a single movement. She stood at one side of the arena, holding he spear horizontally from her body, the spear pointed directly at the ground. She lightly shifted her feet as she looked up, her eyes pierced the air as she surveyed her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:48 am

Warren tilted his head slightly, sizing up his opponent. He shifted his stance, turning his side more towards Lyair. Ah... So she has the advantage of range. She'll try to exploit that. I'll need to slip in between attacks, take advantage of the superior agility of a shorter weapon. "Well, miss, are you prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: