Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Brunswik Stazh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:52 am

"Of course young sir." She said, her face having a mischievous smile on it, and her voice seemed unusually light and airy. "I just hope you know who your facing." She said, her eyes narrowing.

View user profile http://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:08 am

Warren settled into a smirk, twirling circles in the air with his rapier. "Oh, don't worry. I'll be sure to put up quite the fight." He pushed forward a few steps. "The real question is, who's the more aggressive?" He continued to advance slowly.

"Mars likes you."
"That's like saying 'Brazil has decided you're cute.'"
~~~
When does necessity become evil itself?
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:10 am

Lyair just looked ahead, "Obviously not you." She said, and began to sing a few notes, the aria that she began sounded morose and symbols emblazoned on her spear began to glow, Warren would feel the energy drain from his body and his legs would buckle soon if he didn't do anything.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:31 am

Forcing me to attack! This will be interesting. Warren darted forward, but he kept his rapier close to his body. As he stepped into range of Lyair's spear, he suddenly sidestepped left and lunged forward, extending the weapon forcefully.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
"...He decided to just stand there and look stupid. The only reasonable response was to hit him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:34 am

'What the hell, he ran at me but not how I expected.' Lyair spun around to the side and pushed away, putting distance, she continued to sing more notes but put a different intent into her song, she began to drain the energy from his arms, 'If he can't strike I win.'

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Warren staggered as he felt his arms weaken. Well fine then! If you want to play like that, I'll fight with my feet! He thought in protest, letting his arms drop and continuing the assault. As he approached this time, instead of lunging with his rapier, he pivoted and lashed out with a straight kick, then pushed forward and set his foot on the ground, bringing the other forward in a chest-high sweep.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Lair smirked as he drew in, she flipped the spear to protect the length of her body. The kicks resounded through the arena as they made contact and she slid back. Drawing the spespear back quickly she changed the intent of her song and flooded his arms with energy, trying to throw him off balance.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Warren had only just returned to a grounded stance when he felt energy rush into his arms. Oh, good, good... He thought to himself as he pressed forward. The rapier requires precision, and precision requires control of the energy one exerts. Needless to say, Warren was skilled in manipulating the release of energy in his arms, so having a larger pool only gave him an advantage. He stepped hard with his right foot as he pivoted on his approach, turning to a offensive stance, and rapidly lunged forward at various angles; a rapier cannot overpower a weapon but it can surely outmaneuver it. Numbers just gave it more chances to.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Lyair pivoted to avoid the brunt of the attacks, obviously these tricks were not working on him. She flipped the spear in her hand and held it just above the point, then she thrust the spear handle directly at Warren's temple.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Finally! Warren ceased his attacks for but a moment while Lyair readied her spear. He twisted his arm and swung it to the inside, towards the ground, as she attacked. A textbook parry to redirect the direction of the attack.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 am

Lyair had expected the parry, she allowed the spear to be pushed to the side and let it follow through behind her head, switching hands and swinging the spear once more toward him, 'I don't think you'll find my techniques so easy to dissuade.'
"Both of their styles are highly variable." Drake said suddenly.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 am

Warren ducked as he noticed Lyair continued to swing the weapon around. He dropped his shoulder as he did so and lunged forward to knock her back and off balance.
Saria nodded. "It's actually kind of entertaining to watch," she observed, glancing towards Drake with the faintest of smiles. "It's almost like a dance..."

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:56 am

Drake looked over at her, "Yes, battles and dancing do tend to be similar don't they." He returned his attention to the fight down below which was still in full throttle.
Lyair pushed herself back to let Warren throw himself off balance, she readied her spear to strike when he fell, pulling it back over her head.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:09 am

Saria hummed quietly to herself as she likewise looked back towards the centre of the field.
Warren staggered forward slightly, but he shifted his weight so as to counter quickly. He waited just a moment to give Lyair a chance to begin her attack, then swung his rapier upwards to parry, and just kept far enough away to use the tip to strike her. However, as he did not know where the spear was, he missed the parry.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 am

Lyair brought the spear point directly above his head, "It looks like we both died today." She said, drifting her eyes down to the rapier point below her chin, "Didn't take you for the last resort type of guy." She said, a hint of intrigue in her voice.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:30 am

Warren blinked and looked up, straight at the point of the spear. "Oh. Well, I guess you're right." He paused. "Well, I'm not. That was actually supposed to be a parry but when I didn't make contact with your spear... Well, I was out of options." He lowered his rapier and stood up straight with a more genuine smile. "You fought well. I daresay it was actually fun!"

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:34 am

"Oh...fun?" It was clear by her tone she didn't quite understand what he meant. "Well, I would love to see you once more, if you enjoy my company." She began walking away, back toward the audience stands.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:42 am

Warren blinked as she just sort of walked away. "Well, yes, fun... Enjoyable?" He whispered to himself as he turned and made his way back to his spot.
The Dwarf walked back into the centre of the field. "Well, wasn't that a show?!" He called out with a hearty laugh, and was quickly chastised. "Hrmph. Well then, next we have Bordia and Charles!" Voices called out from the crowd. "What? No, I'll call 'em what I want!" He growled as he made his way back out.

Charles checked the rope keeping his drum in place around his waist, tightening it a little as he made his way out into the centre of the field. "Alright then, this should be a piece of cake," he said with a grin.

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:01 am

Bordia stepped out onto the field, she hefted an axe about her full length. "I hope you didn't intend to hurt a poor little girl." She said in a mocking tone, her eyes narrowed with a steely determination.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:19 am

"Who me?" Charles feigned hurt. "I would never!" He staggered back as he spoke, just to add that extra bit of melodramatic flair. "Of course, that doesn't mean I won't put up a fight!" He called, readying his hands over the head of his drum.

"Mars likes you."
~~~

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 am

"Alright then!" She said as she pulled the axe back, using the head for a counterbalance she ran toward Charles to bait him into attacking. She knew that she would have to play this fight carefully if she wanted to have a chance at winning.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:39 am

"How predictable," Charles mused as he struck the drum hard, once, releasing a blast of heat and force just to the right of Bordia to toss her off balance. With a weapon so large, it should be easy to knock her over by tipping the head of the axe to one side or the other...

"Mars likes you."
~~~

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colors are hard okay)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:47 am

Bordia grinned, she slammed the axe down to the left of her and swung herself around in front of it. She pulled the axe head up and continued her attack.

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:04 am

Charles returned the grin and struck the drum once more, this time targeting an area just behind Bordia. She expected to go sideways? Fine, let's just knock her over!

"Mars likes you."
~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:31 am

Bordia felt a force erupt behind her, it pushed her forward faster than she could handle and she fell stright in front of Charles. Bordia looked up at her opponent her, 'I'm going to lose a fight faster than somoney blinks.' She resorted to her only tactic, she looked straight at Charles with the most downtrodden expression.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: