Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 pm

"Well unless you'd like to concede?" He looked at her questioningly, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Saris subtly shifted her free hand to strike her drum. "Hm, I don't believe that's what I proposed." She shifted the position of her shortsword slightly, to remind him that he didn't have the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 pm

"Well you asked for it." He whipped his sword into hers, knocking it away and with his free hand grabbed the drum, attempting to rip it from her hip. In a straight fight he would definitely beat her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:21 pm

Saria gripped her shortsword tightly, preventing herself from being disarmed. She started bringing the blade down towards Drake's arm, but hesitated just before the swing and had to take a moment to shift her grip to bring the pommel down towards his wrist instead. She twisted to her left to pull the drum away, and lashed out with her right foot, straight towards his left shin. Drake might win in a battle of strength, but Saria had the balance and presence of mind to strike in multiple places at once.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Drake let the pommel hit his wrist and tensed it to hold onto the sword, but shifted his leg back slightly to avoid being kicked, "You really thought that would work?" He questioned her right as he brought his knee into her stomach, she had gotten too close to strike with his sword but wouldn't be able to fully move away from that in time.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:51 pm

"Guh!" Saria cried out as she doubled over, stepping back as she did. Realizing that this would be the perfect time to press the advantage, she slapped her drum to release another flash of light to drive Drake back, and forced herself to stand straight. "It was worth a try," she growled through clenched teeth before stepping forward and flicking her shortsword in a quick cross slash towards Drake's chest - close enough to provoke a response, but just far enough to not actually hit him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Drake closed his eyes to avoid most of the flash, his vision still a bit blurry. He looked at the current situation and saw one option. He grabbed her sword with his bare hand and wrenched it toward him, either pulling her or the sword to him, the blade cut into his hand and blood ran down it. He readied a fist for whatever happened.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:01 am

Saria froze when she saw Drake grab onto her sword, letting him rip it from her grasp with little resistance. "You idiot," she muttered, remaining in place, staring at Drake partly in readiness, but mostly in disbelief and anger.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:06 am

Drake's eyes burned in anger, till he saw Saria staring at him with disbelief. He dropped his fist and her sword and began to walk off. "I concede."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:16 am

Drake's sudden concession snapped Saria out of her daze. She dashed forward, scooping up her shortsword, and ran after Drake. "Hey! Get back here!" She called after him, leaving the rest of the event behind.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:31 am

Drake continued walking, seemingly ignoring Saria till he sheathed his blade, the other would be returned to him at some point, "Congratulations on the win."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:42 am

Saria caught up with Drake and grabbed his forearm. "Stop that. Let me see your hand," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:45 am

Drake pulled his arm away, "It will be fine, it isn't that deep." He turned back toward her and rested his uninjured hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for what happened."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:49 am

Saria frowned and reached for his injured hand. "You sh--," she started, but paused for a moment. "Shouldn't feel sorry. It was my fault," she finished quietly. "I should have known when to quit."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:16 am

"No, don't blame yourself. I've always been too aggressive." He pulled the hand away and began to walk up the steps toward the seating area, although he didn't think he'd be able to take much more of people staring at him in the spectating area.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:41 am

Saria sighed quietly and shook her head. She turned to go retrieve Drake's other sword, but as soon as she cleared the crowd, it had already been tossed to her. She reflexively caught it by the blade - fortunately by the blunt end.

The Dwarf peered at Saria and winked with a smile before turning to address the rest of the crowd. "Well! That concludes the first session. You all are dismissed - for now. Listen for the bell to return," he concluded quickly before turning and walking back to his spot on the edge of the crowd. "I'll be stuck here the whole time," he grumbled to himself as he did.

What a wonderful note to leave off on, hm? Saria thought with a sigh as she turned to return Drake's sword to him, pushing gently through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 am

Drake had moved back into the central dome, and was currently surrounded by people both familiar and unfamiliar, closest to him were Kyara and Glas, who were likewise swarmed and trying to get people to move on away from them. "Listen you don't need to keep badgering us and if you do I think I'll have to show you the technique first hand." This hadn't done anything to calm the crowd and actually excited them more. "Please, do you not understand how you should conduct yourselves?"
Kyara just sighed at the antics of the other students.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:41 am

Saria entered the central dome and sighed upon seeing the commotion. She tapped the shoulder of someone standing near the edges of the crowd. "Hey, what's going on here?"

Warren turned his head, noticing his shoulder being tapped. "I wish I knew. I won't be able to tell you anything you can't deduce yourself."

Saria sighed and nodded, starting to push through the crowd towards the center.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:52 am

As Saria pushed her way through people began to notice her.
"Hey! Saria!" Many people turned toward her and started bombarding her with questions about the session.
"As you can see we've been stuck with this drivel since coming out here."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:10 am

"You're much more patient than I am," Saria grumbled, already shying away from the attention. She hated being the centre of attention. "I brought this for you," she flipped Drake's sword around and held it out to him, hilt-first. "We need to find a way out of here," she continued, peering disapprovingly at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:13 am

Drake accepted the sword from Saria, "I think I have a way of doing that." He pulled his arm back and swung the sword toward a mostly empty space, missing the students who fell back away from the sudden swing. "After you." He said as Kyara and Glas moved out from the middle of the circle.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:23 am

Saria smirked and fell in line behind the other two. "Why am I not surprised?" She asked, glancing behind her for a second to catch Drake's eye. "I've got one of those too, you know!" She called out ahead, to encourage the crowd to thin further.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:47 am

Drake chuckled, following the women away from the crowd, he tossed a glance back toward Warren before looking ahead once more. "So was there something you wanted to talk about?"
"Wviel Outh Cousie thiee iist."

"I wasn't talking to you."
"Then you've reconsidered thinking about my proposal!"
Drake sighed, "No, not you either." He put a hand to his temple and one could here him mumbling about twits under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:03 am

Saria peered at the other two. "Could we have a moment?" She asked as gently as she could - granted, that wasn't saying much.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:09 am

The two women stared at Saria with incredulity.
"You would ask someone greater than you to 'give you a moment'?"
"I am afraid that I can't just leave him alone with someone who could sway his opinions as easily as you."
Drake once again sighed, "You two stay here, you follow and I probably won't speak to you again." With that he began to walk toward a more secluded spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: