Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:55 am

Yosa'Min looked over her shoulder at them, and then sighed. "I bet the moment Mjoll's able to move, they'll be coming right after us," she said to them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 am

"Yeah, you guys are right. We'll see them again soon." She said, she closed her eyes and listened to the waves splash against the boat.
"All aboard, prepare to weigh anchor and leave shore!" A man from the crows-nest shouted down, men could be seen moving crates of goods onto the ship, and all around people could be heard shouting about the price of the contents and who should be taking what where. "Alright, all should be good prepare to set sail, we stop at Solitude within the morrow!" The voice sounded again, and the sound of ropes and canvas could be heard, the ship grumbled and moaned and soon it was away from the shore.
----
Meanwhile, a ways back from our heroes their companions began to find themselves in troubles of their own.
Lydia watched Sanaria and the others leave the tavern, and found herself at Mjoll's bed, "So Gavyn, how long do you think her recovery will take?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 am

"Well," Gavyn began, looking Mjoll over. "That all depends on whether or not she wants magical help. The poison should have been neutralized already, so that won't be a problem. It's all just a matter of having her leg healed. I could brew a few potions to speed up the process, but that'll take either more time or more money." He paused a moment. "So uh, I guess to answer your question, a couple of days with magic, maybe a week with potions, and... A really long time without either. That's for a full recovery, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 am

Grunting, Mjoll shifted some on her bed, "I don't need a full recovery," she gruffly said, trying to hide the twinge of pain she felt from the action. "I just need to be well enough for us to travel." The nord woman said with determination, "Do whatever you have to to make it faster, if you need coin then I'll compensate you later, I'm not going to be the reason you two are away from your friends and I won't be kept away from Yosa'Min because of a damn oversized rat." She scowled fiercely.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 am

"I think we should go with our best option, and walking around with you in nothing less than full health is not going to get us anywhere faster." Lydia explained herself rationally but couldn't help feeling that her voice didn't reflect it, "Gavyn, look her over and make sure she doesn't try to go anywhere before shes okay, I'm going to check our options." She walked away from the room and left the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 am

Gavyn nodded and knelt down by Mjoll's bed. "Alright, you might feel a bit tense in your leg," he said as he held his hands over the woman's leg, glowing bright with Restoration magick. "Ouch. It really bit deep," he said, probing around the wound with the spell. "You're really good at disguising your pain, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:39 am

Tensing with pain, Mjoll's fingers took handfuls of the blanket and twisted them to try not to show it too much. She snorted quickly, taking in a breath of air and then relaxing as the restoration magic made the pain lessen and she sighed. "Well us nords aren't thought of highly if we complain if we're hurt. I'm no milk-drinker after all," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 am

"Milk drinker," Gavyn quoted with a chuckle. "You know, I never really understood that term. But, well, just let me know if you need anything while you're recovering. I'm not a Nord, after all, so I won't really think less of you or anything."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 am

Giving him a smile of gratitude, and nodded her head. "Thank you Gavyn, Lydia's a lucky girl." The nord remarked, shifting slightly on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 am

Gavyn hesitated and lost his focus for a second, causing the spell to sputter a little. He regained his concentration after a short moment. "I-I uhm, t-thanks," he managed to stammer out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 am

Mjoll blinked, and then smiled wryly just like the redguard might have, "You and her, you are a thing aren't you? I mean, you look like it after all." She gently poked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 am

"W-Well," Gavyn began, visibly flustered, "I-I mean, not really... I think? I'm, uhm, not really good at this sort of thing," he managed to say with no small amount of effort. "H-Has she said anything about it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:56 am

Shaking her head, Mjoll's smile turned gentle. "No, she hasn't, but trust me when I know a woman who's pining when I see one," she laughed, "and Lydia is darn close to pining."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:03 am

"I-I, uh, I see," the young man said simply. "Uhm. T-Thanks, I guess?" He let out a nervous laugh. "H-How's, uhm, how's the leg feeling?" He asked, sounding somewhat relieved to have a chance to try and change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:07 am

Cautiously, she moved her leg and sucked in a breath of air instantly. "Better, but it still hurts like the morning after drinking with Yosa," she gritted in pain before the tension faded.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 am

"Do I want to know what that means?" He asked in response to her analogy. "It'll probably feel sore for a little while. Your body still has to figure out that everything is still working and needs a little bit of time to re-integrate the healed muscle back into your system." He paused for a moment. "Uh, basically, you just need a day or two of rest and you should be good to go."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:12 am

Shaking her head with amusement, she looked down at her leg curiously. "No, you really really don't." Mjoll ran a hand down the skin that had healed back over, her leg not entirely registering the touch, a weird, ghosting feel to it. "Thank you Gavyn, I really do appreciate it." She looked up at the dunmer with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:25 am

Gavyn returned the smile. "Well, I mean, it's the least I could do. I'm sorry for uh, not covering your back well enough." He stood up and nodded. "Well, I'll probably stay close to here in case you need anything. Just let me know," he said, moving towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:27 am

A frown slipped across her face at his response, "It wasn't your fault Gavyn, there were just too many of them." She wanted him to make sure he understood she in no way blamed the dunmer mage for what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 am

Gavyn nodded and seemed to visibly relax. "I understand. I... Thanks, for being understanding." He hesitated, then stepped back into the room and sat down. "Uhm." Gavyn hesitated. "So, uh. How would I go about... You know..." He trailed off, not quite able to find the words to say.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 am

Mischievously the woman raised an eyebrow, "Go about...?" She trailed off with a tease, "Go about wooing a nordic woman?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:39 am

"Uhm, well..." Gavyn began. "I, uh, yeah, I guess so."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:40 am

Lydia had wandered around the small excuse for a town, she hadn't found much that was happening but when she heard about a trade ship heading to Solitude her ears perked up, she headed as quickly as she could back to the others, "There's a ship!" She shouted as she burst into the room, completely unaware of what was going on and not particularly caring.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 am

Just as Mjoll was about to impart her grand wisdom, Lydia had burst into the room with a loud shout that caught the nord woman off-guard, sending her jumping in the bed. "Divines woman!" She swore angrily towards the brunet nord, golden eyes narrowed with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 am

"Ah!" Gavyn clamped his hand over his mouth. "A-A ship, huh? Well, that sounds like our best bet to catch up to everyone else. When is it leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next