Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:08 am

"Not at all, I just believe in a good line of communication that's all."
The young Lieutenant looked over the group quickly, as if he was sizing them up. "Nothing of the sort Sir. If you want me to stay out of your private affairs then I will, though I do hope you understand I will have to report to the General from time to time." He stood at attention to the group and quickly relaxed, "Do you wish to go to the inn now, we can find accommodations for you and your companions."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Yosa'Min's gaze flicked to the young man, and then back to Darvis. She didn't like the idea of them being tailed much either but there was a point in communication. "I think we're easy enough to spot in town," she said, "don't see many bands of threes like we."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 pm

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble I'd like to go to the inn now." Sanaria had been much more soft spoken than usual, the idea that she would be getting help from the imperials had struck a sour chord with her. "I'm afraid the travel here has set my stomach on edge and I'd like to rest."
"Of course, if you'd just follow me." The lieutenant gestured to the door, waiting for Sanaria to step out and following her when she left.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Darvis stepped through the doorway and held it open for Yosa'Min. "Just come to me for the information for your reports then," he told the Lieutenant while he was still close enough to speak normally to. Blasted general, I should have known he'd pull something like this. I'll need to keep a very close eye on his lackey, the Dunmer thought while he waited for the Redguard. "Don't worry about the officer. I'll make sure he doesn't cause too much trouble," he told Yosa'Min while he held the door.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:30 pm

"Do you..." She trailed off, lingering inside the war room a bit longer. "Do you think they made it," she stared up into Darvis' eyes, blue orbs narrowed intently. "If these bastards have burned down Winterhold, do you think our companions, our friends, got out in time?" Yosa'Min wrapped her arms around herself, feeling a chill down to her very being. "If they did where do you think they'll go? Here? Will we even be here if they do and what if these monsters catch up to them-" Yosa'Min gasped sharply, shaking herself as her mind descended further into panic. "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Darvis stepped away from the door and back into the war room, resting a firm hand on Yosa'Min's shoulder. "Breathe, that's what we'll do," he said calmly. He let his hand drop from her shoulder, and turned halfway towards the door, turning his head to address her. "Do you trust the capabilities of our friends? I know I do. When you can answer that question, you'll know if they're okay." He took a few steps towards the door, pushing it open again. "You look like you need some air. Come on - whatever our next steps are, we can't leave Sanaria out."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Sanaria stepped out into the hallway, a bit from the door and guards, she leaned against the wall and looked toward Ferrien. "How long has it been?"
"Years. I'm still sorry about all that happened."
"You don't have to be, I still don't expect much from you imperials. I didn't even expect to see you but I don't think you should expect much from me, I told you how I felt about everything when I ran."
"That is painful to hear from you, we tried everything to help."
"Too little too late." She noticed the door opening and gave Ferrien a look to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:47 am

Yosa'Min looked at Darvis, frowning with thought, and then let out a soft sigh as she tried to calm herself. "Maybe the after effects of my drinking is just making my mind race," she said slowly, shaking her head. "Air, yes that's what I need because our friends are strong just like us." Her thoughts resettled on Sanaria, reminded of the Dragonborn and then the sneaking suspicion that Darvis was one as well sprung to mind. "Darvis," she interjected suddenly, the door open still and the dunmer looking ready to leave. "May we speak about something unrelated, once we've settled in the inn?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:30 am

Darvis perked up an eyebrow at the strange request, and nodded. "Sure. I was planning on taking a walk around the city, if you'd like to join me for that." He paused, turning the question over in his head. "Though, if it's a sensitive question, now might be a good time to ask. Most Imperials around here are too busy to care about listening in on us."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:43 am

"No," she shook her head, "it would seem it's not as sensitive as I had thought it was," Yosa'Min replied evenly, feeling a bit betrayed. While she was one that knew well the importance for keeping secrets, for example her thievery from Sanaria, it was never fun to be on the end that was deceived. This however, she couldn't quite wrap her head around it being something to conceal, not to mention the fact that it might have something to do with their entire quest and purpose of being.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:08 am

Darvis shook his head. "What? You're not making sense," he said, brows furrowed slightly. "Here - come on, step outside, get some fresh air," he waved Yosa'Min forward. "Start from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:31 am

Following after him, she had screwed her face up into a cold wall, blue eyes steeled at the dunmer with obvious distaste. "You're the damn dragonborn," she said it almost like an accusation. "But see, I thought Sanaria was... So here I am, standing in that room worried for my friends, when the General addresses you like I would imagine to Sanaria. You went to nordic heaven and fought what? You're a damn dragon slayer? Why did you not tell me this? These cultists want the dragonborn and I think it's Sanaria but it's you?" Her face grew into a scowl slowly as she spoke, words dropping to a hiss so that only he could hear it. "I know that we both have secrets, little things we like to keep close to our chest, and that's okay. But something like this is too critical to our current quest so please, tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:55 am

Darvis crossed his arms, listening silently to Yosa'Min's speech. He remained so for a few moments after she finished - standing stone-still, arms crossed, and silent. Finally, he spoke. "What difference does it make?" He shook his head. "Yes, you're right. I'm the Dragonborn. But Sanaria is also the Dragonborn. Don't ask me why, or how, because I don't know." He let his arms drop to his sides. "I was never meant to be some Nordic hero, understand?" His expression changed, eyes narrowing, voice growing sharper. "So, tell me. Why is it important to you, hm? Does it matter whether they want me or her? Or were you just asking so you can start to treat me like some sort of deity, like everyone else?" He finished, growling.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Her anger faded a little with a sharp smirk, and she shook her head. "Darvis, I don't believe in any gods or masters. I'm loyal to what I choose and right now I've chosen this little band of odd fellows. I just need to know who's back I should be watching more when these cultists arrive, because now I need to lookout for both of you. Who knows, maybe because there are two of you when the legends all say one, that's why these people are around. Maybe they want to steal your power, or raise some evil dragon god thingy to life and need your sacrifice, I don't know and I'm afraid to know honestly but you know..." she squared her face up a bit, tisking her tongue. "I just like to know who to watch out for."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Darvis's expression softened noticeably, and he pulled back, standing up straight again. "I understand. You don't need to worry about me," Darvis said with a small grin. "I've been having to watch my back since before I first arrived here. But..." He trailed off, nearly losing himself in thought. "You have a point. It is odd that the reality conflicts with every legend I've heard. Which means that they may yet have some great plan." He shook his head. "If I had to hazard a guess, they would be after me. After all, Nords are a more fitting choice for a Nordic hero of yore, making me the impostor, so to speak. It doesn't matter though; they won't lay a hand on me, I'll make sure of it." Darvis grinned and unconsciously rested a hand on the dagger on his hip. "Good thing, knowing who to watch for. Shall we get to the inn?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Smiling a bit more, she nodded her head. "Aye, lets, because I think I have only an hour left before I'm floored and puking," she agreed, turning on her heels and starting out towards the inn. Her mind was still racing with this new discovery, and she couldn't help but wonder what else he was keeping from her and perhaps Sanaria, but then again what right did she have to question when she was blatantly lying to one of the two Dragonborns. The passing thought of the nord being angry enough to shout her into pieces slipped by, and Yosa'Min paled visibly as she walked. That's a fate I'd rather not meet. She thought to herself, deciding to make sure she kept her own secrets under wraps.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:19 am

Sanaria ran up behind the two who had already left, "Now I know you two are very, stealthy I would say, but I thought I stood out enough to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:32 am

Darvis turned quickly, and relaxed upon seeing Sanaria. "Sorry, I guess I was too preoccupied to notice. I thought you'd already left for the inn," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "We need to discuss our next steps after we get settled in the inn."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:24 am

"Oi!" She yelped, startled upon Sanaria's arrival, and thankful she hadn't said anything exactly incriminating. "Don't do that! Drunkards don't need to be scared half to death!" Yosa'Min scowled, and then nodded her head at Darvis. "Yes please, the inn."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:45 am

"Yes, I can agree to that." She also turned and started toward the inn.
Ferrien meanwhile had walked up behind Darvis and Yosa'Min, "So you two have been traveling with her?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:33 am

Darvis started to move towards the inn, but stopped himself when Ferrien addressed them. "Yes," he said simply, only slightly turning his head to respond before starting to make his way to the inn. The less information we reveal to the Imperials, the better.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:38 am

Yosa'Min curiously looked back at Ferrien, and gave a slight shrug. "What's it matter, we're all here now so obviously we got here together, I mean, honestly." She sniffed a bit his way, disdain thick in the air.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:40 am

"I knew her before she arrived at Skyrim." He let the words hang in the air for a second, making sure that they didn't reach Sanaria's ears. "I rescued her from the men who held her captive."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:44 am

Darvis stopped and turned to face the Lieutenant fully. "Hrm. And how long have you known her?" He looked the man over carefully, eyes narrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:56 am

"Captive?" Inquired Yosa'Min for a moment, before scolding herself. This wasn't any of her business. "If Sanaria wishes for us to know this part of herself, then she would have told us, we do not need you to inform us of what she has been through," she said with a serious huff, picking up the pace a bit more. Yosa'Min wouldn't have liked someone telling others of her past, and hope to extend the same respect to Sanaria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next