Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 am

"So then, you are in a sense, for all intense and purposes, a trainer?" Colsa pipped, finding herself growing happier and happier by the moment. This was just so much better then she ever thought it could have been. After all, it was basically free to play, all she paid was the membership at Zen's to play any game.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 am

"So-" He was cut off. "Hey, I thought I was teaching her."
"Fine. Go ahead." He said gesturing to Colsagal.
"Okay, a gun user such as yourself isn't going to get many Void Skills that you think are useful, mainly things that revolve around what bullets you shoot, you'll mainly use regular movements and melee Void Skills from unarmed." She said.
"Yes, you should have an unarmed Void Skill, most gun users start with it, hold your hands out in a fighting position." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 am

"I thought she was teaching me." Colsagal said slightly sharp, meaning it as a joke but alas it didn't come out to well like that. "Right, hold out my hands." She repeated quickly to move their minds from the accidental rebuke, and held them outwards. I feel retarded.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 am

Silvannius looked at Colsagal and chuckled, "You look silly, I didn't mean like that, here." He sheathed his katana and moved behind Colsagal, taking her arms with his hands he moved them into the position not unlike a boxer, then he moved her right hand back. "Now just say Blast Touch." He said as he let go and moved back. Filensa looked a little annoyed at the physical turn the lesson had taken.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 am

Surprisingly to Colsagal, she hadn't burst into flames at his touch. She hadn't touched anything before aside from when she sat down in the arena. Let alone another player. She shuddered on the inside, it was cold and unfamiliar. There was almost a layer of film between them for a brief second, and then it was gone and she felt nothing but skin on skin. Within a blink of a moment, the game had granted her a sensation unimaginable, and Colsa faltered. "Erm, sorry. Not used to the sensors." The words were quick as she realized she was staring at her hands. "Like this, got it." Colsagal shifted her footing, familiar with this stance from her youth. "Blast Touch!"

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 am

Silvannius watches as a purplish light wraps around Colsagal's hand, her hand moves automatically forward by the system and the strike travels farther, a simple Void Skill, but a usefull one. He seems content until he notices two people, He immediatly puts on a cold and hardened demeanor, "What do you want?" He said, sounding indifferent and cold.
"Were with DreaMMO! We just wanted to get an interview with the famous Iron Swordsman."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 am

A smile erupted on Colsagal's face at the success of the move, "That was pretty cool-" She was cut off as Silvannius yelled at two people off somewhere. She turned to look, and frowned herself at the sight. "There's paparazzi and press in here? Seriously?" She lamented.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 am

"Fine, but make it quick." Silvannius' friendly demeanor was gone.
"Thank you, Jail, start the recording, Hello DreaMMO! We are here with the one and only Iron Swordsman, just yesterday he fought with not only the Black Charger but had a dual with the Shadow King himself! Sir what would you like to say about your crushing defeat of The Black Charger?"
"He's a skilled fighter as well, the battle came down to luck at the end."
"Ah! So then what about your fight with the Shadow King?"
"That fight is a good example of the difference between someone of my rank and the first ranked fighter." Silvannius answered.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 am

Colsagal took a step back, obviously she wasn't wanted here, nor did she mind. She focused on some random spot on the screen until the menu popped up. "Compose message." She whispered with her back to the interview, "Receiver, Firehawk. Hey, what's up? Are you finished with whatever it is you had to go for suddenly? Just curious, hoping we could spend a bit of time together. Send."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am

"So then what is you current thoughts on the dissapearance of the 24th and 28th ranked fighters?" The reporter asks.
"What? I'm not sure what your talking about, your telling me that they've just dissapeared?"
"I'm sorry, if this is your first hearing about it, we don't have all the facts, please, can we finish the interview, we just have one more question."
"Fine."
"Who is this girl that you've been spending a large amount of time with?" The reporter says as he points to Colsagal.
Silvannius looks at Colsagal, "That is definatly none of your concern, why you would stick your nose in my personal buisness I have no idea and if you do not leave I assure you that your avatars won't be seen around here for a long time."
"I-I'm sorry, we have what we need, Jail it's a wrap let's leave." The reporter says in a hurry as he turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:40 am

Colsagal snapped back to the current event at hand, and whirled around with a temper already flaring. She quickly took up the position of her recently thought skill and shouted out, "Blast Touch!" The game instantly accepted the command, and her suddenly purple fist went flying into the reporter's face. He smashes back into the camermaman, and Colsagal watched in satisfaction at the damage her new skill could do. "Now, you still have some questions?" She growled with a smug look, knuckles cracking as she purposefully did so.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am

A message notification would appear somewhere in the corner of Colsagal's vision, enough to let her know it was there, but not enough to be distracting. The reply would read upon opening: "Ugh, I was wondering if you'd ever ask. I need a good reason to get out of here. I'll try to get out there as soon as possible. Where are you at right now?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am

"At the oasis in the training grounds. Is there any marker system for friends in this game?" She quickly responded, noting how swiftly she was able in comparison to before.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am

The reporter simply gets up an quickly leaving, muttering something about needing to seriously edit his recording. "Hey, not bad for a newbie." He says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

A response came under Firehawk's name. "Yeah, don't worry about that too much. I'll be there soon, promise!" Then, in smaller font, "...Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 am

Colsagal shrugged it off, though she was humming with satisfaction. It was a rather pleasing sight to see some annoying paparazzi getting his butt kicked when it was deserved. "You just happened to teach me just the right move." She teased, read the message from Firehawk and nodded to no one in particular. "Firehawk is trying to come here."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am

"Firehawk, was that the guy you were talking to in the Arena? Whatever, I need to do something, if your going to hang around the Iron Swordsman your going to need another avater, else people are simply going to PvP you until you can't quest, they get jealous real easy. Can I look at you code?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 am

"Yeah, that was him." She responded and then gave him a weird look. "I'm sorry, what?" Colsagal said, hand on a hip like it usually went when she was feeling a bit defensive. "You've lost me here. My code?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 am

"You know, character data, basically the inner workings of your avatar and such, I'm asking because not to is rude." Silvannius said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

"Alright, but what are you going to do? And what do you mean by people PvPing me? If I don't want to fight them I won't." She said matter of factly to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 am

"It's not that easy, outside of safezones people can Pk all they want, it's why World PvP is a big thing, and I just want to give you the option of another Avatar, if you can use multiple then people won't recognize you." Silvannius told Colsagal, hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am

She gave a huff, "Fine, but I get to approve of whatever you come up with." Colsagal growled a big, "No dudes though, I don't play that way." She said, holding up a finger in obvious determination.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 am

"Fine, but I couldn't do that anyway, you know that ARMMO are genderlocked." Silvannius swept his hands and the keyboard appeared, he focused on Colsagal and then typed in a bit of coding, he quickly went to work creating a new avatar for the player in front of him, after a few minutes he typed in a command and a blue light began to move from her feet up, when it was finished she looked like a normal girl, she had a grey sweater on and a pair of jeans, on her face were a pair of round-rimmed glasses and her eyes were green, her long brown hair was up in a ponytail. "There."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 am

"Glasses...?" She drawled, "And a sweater. Alright show me how to do this myself and then step back." Coslagal said, shaking her head in disapproval at the avatar he had designed for her. The jeans were nice, and the hair as well. Everything else was... to 'ew' for her tastes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:48 am

"Sorry, but it's complicated, besides people are much less likely to know who you are with this avatar, why do you think my EA is so unimpressive?" Silvannius said, it was true, no matter how you looked at the girl in front of him it didn't seem like she could be the same gun-toting, space-faring girl she was before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next