Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Double-Shot Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

The Double-Shot Ghost Empty
PostSubject: The Double-Shot Ghost   The Double-Shot Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Name: Isabella Rosalin "The Double-Shot Ghost"
Ship currently serving on: la Ira del Mar (The Sea's Wrath)
Physical appearance: Long wavy black hair, deeply tanned skin, hazel eyes, approx. 5'6", 135 lbs. Very obvious Hispanic features, high cheekbones.
Scars: Two closed bullet wounds just above the heart
Most commonly worn outfit: A pair of white loose trousers, a puffy blue shirt, a black coat (classic pirate style) and knee-high boots. Small gold loop earrings.
Personality: Manipulative, cunning, charismatic, and vengeful. Secretly misses the days she wasn't a pirate, but cannot go back, hence making her resentful to anything reminding her about Spain.
History: Isabella was once a common Spanish woman, and was on her way to visit her brother and his family in Cuba when pirates attacked the ship. The Spanish ship she was on easily defeated the pirates, but the pirate captain managed to take Isabella hostage. He demanded to get away, or she'd die. The Spanish let her go, when they easily could have saved her. Isabella was taken by the pirate, Henry Valdsa, and onto his backup ship. Henry made her his personal slave, and Isabella had no way to fight back for many years. Until one day, she attempted to kill him in his sleep. The first mate caught her though, and just as she stabbed him, shot her through the chest, with two bullets. Somehow, Isabella didn't die, and when she was better; having been set off into the sea on a pathetic raft, she wanted revenge. Isabella managed to catch the ship at a port, infiltrate it, and killed the first mate, who had then become captain. Isabella posed as the newly deceased captain for three years before revealing herself to be who she was. Her crew, followed her with no quarrel, and sense then Isabella has proven herself a legendary pirate.
Weapon choice: A single silver sword, single barrel pistol. (In mid 1700s style)
Skills: Persuasion, but more so intimidation. Sailing, pistol shooting, and sword fighting, martial arts.
Goal: Get as much gold as possible, destroy every single Spanish ship she sees.
Affiliations: Herself, la Ira del Mar, and the Pirate League.
Infamy: Wanted in thirteen countries, and then some.
Other: Very thick Spanish accent, commonly speaks in Spanish when frustrated or angry.
Back to top Go down

The Double-Shot Ghost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Pirates Ahoy! :: Character Sheets: La Ira del Mar-
Jump to: