Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mass Effect: World Bound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 am

"Admiral Richards?" Captain Bunla repeated, and then nodded. "Yes I know the name and face."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

"Well then, I suppose you would like to know exactly why we've called you here." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am

"Yes sir, I would like to have such intel in my possession." Ny'ra said, remaining at her militaristic parade rest stance while she waited for the information to be relayed at last.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 am

The tone of the speaker took a very serious turn, "Recently we've lost contact with a colony on the edge of council space, one on Feraite, all attempts to communicate with the colony and all other attempts to investigate what has happened have turned up fruitless, we need you to go and see what happened."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:45 am

Natia nodded her head, she herself was a colony kid. One of the rebuilding colonies on the inner zone of space closest to Earth. Every race stuck to themselves when it came to colonization after the Reaper war, and soon planets that once belonged to other species were up for grabs again, and the politics shifted. Natia blinked, she knew what was at stake with colonies. "Do we have any idea what might have caused this sir?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 am

"Were not sure on the details of what transpired at the colony, unfortunately your going in blind in this situation, That's why were sending you though, to see if you can gather any information on what happened."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 am

Natia could barely keep a small grimace from spreading across her face, and nodded her head. "Understood sir." She said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:06 pm

"Please report back to us when you've finished your investigation." The voice said curtly as the call ended.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 pm

The captain walked out of the comm room and to the galaxy map to plot to course. Once finished, she walked back up to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:44 am

"So have a fun time?" Kayla said, she turned her head, her eyebrows raised. She quickly turned back to the screens that demanded her attention.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am

Natia shrugged, "The same amount of fun as being called off shore leave." She said with a minimum amount of enthusiasm. "Nonetheless, we're here now and have a mission to complete." The captain said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 am

"Ah so, we get to spend some time just floating around the stars, only to get our heads blasted by Vorcha?" She said, the tone in her voice was completely different to her face, while she was staring at those screens she seemed the most hardened of all.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 am

"Neither, a colony on the edge of council space as can silent, we're to go investigate." Natia said with a dreary tone. "No doubt we'll end up finding out that it was nothing more than a planet wide camping trip."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 am

Kayla chuckled at the Natia's joke, "Well, I'm sure this isn't exactly normal, they decided to send you of all people." She said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:19 am

"What does that mean?" Natia questioned, tilting her head to the side at the remark. Hazel eyes watching her friend and pilot carefully.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:21 am

"Oh don't tell me you don't have any pride for your skills Ma'am, your one of the most skilled soldiers this military has got, and that's because you didn't slack in training, the years of peace have turned everyone soft." She said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 am

Natia bit the inside of her lip as she thought about the pilot's words, and found them quite honest. "I suppose I haven't slacked because of the fact everyone is getting soft. My friend Ny'ra, do you remember her from the last shore leave?" Natia questioned.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 am

"Was she the loud one? No...hmm, oh wait! Yeah, now I think I do, you gotta stop meeting pretty girls though, makes it hard to remember them, also might make some people question some things."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 am

After a small frown crossed her face at her remark about meeting pretty women, Natia continued. "Well my Asari friend was a survivor from the war, can you believe that. Problem is, she's got some serious PTSD. I only met her because I agreed to help her cope with it. Either way though, I think she's kept me focused because I'm trying to show her that being a soldier won't mean the same horrors as it did during the war. You can thank her for whatever run-down bru-haha we're about to happen across down there on the colony; because if not for her, I nor you probably would be on this assignment." The captain smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:33 am

"Well, then I will remember to send my deepest thanks to her." She said, "Now I think you should go get some rest Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 am

Natia nodded at the sensibility at it and started walked away from the cockpit, over her shoulder she called back, "Make sure you let the little trainee fly us for a bit if you're feeling tired yourself." It was certainly an order, but not the kind she expected to be followed. Natia quickly made her way to her quarters, giving nods at the crew as she passed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:50 pm

The time passed quickly, the ship rushed through the stars, much seemed quiet on the ship.
"Ma'am, we have almost arrived at our destination, please prepare for descent, we have a clear LZ."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:44 am

Natia walked towards the hanger, dressed in armor and ready to drop. "I want my ground team in the hanger in five, ready for drop." She ordered over the com link.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 am

"Ground team here, Rockwell reporting." The man said as he arrived. "Keyer reporting as well." The young girl said, saluting and holding her gun, she looked strange suited up, like it wasn't something she should be doing.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:05 am

Natia, shotgun in hand, began to speak with pure authority as she ordered the ground team. "Alright, we don't know what happened down there, we don't know what will be there or if anything will be there when we land. I want eyes open for everything out of the ordinary. For all we know this could be a simple malfunction. Don't shoot unless I give the order. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: World Bound
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: