Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:45 am

"I'm going to go on and look for Lydia!" I say as I run through the door deeper into the complex.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 am

"Mjoll! Sanaria was in a serious condition before we left the College. She stayed behind for a reason! We have to keep her safe!" The Redguard shouted at the battling Nord. "Lets move it." She took off after Sanaria, her eyes honed on only the running Nord warrior. I'm going to kill her when this is over. Especially if Lydia isn't here! Mjoll nodded, and followed her after she dispatched two cultists with a single swoop.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 am

Darvis found it easy to sweep through the chaos of the cultists, silently assassinating individual targets as he came across them with his sharpened claws. Nobody noticed as one person disappeared, then another, and another. As the three women began to leave, he grabbed a cultist and slammed him into the wall, slipping his claws into the man's back and leaving him to die. "Gavyn!" He shouted, to get his attention. "Archmagister!" Came the reply, as Gavyn sprinted across the room and after the other three, leaving his Atronachs to cover the rear. Darvis turned and likewise ran after them, casting a final Chain Lightning back into the room to distract them for just a little longer. Damned Nords, don't know when to think.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 am

I ran down the corridor until I saw the first cultist, I grabbed him and slammed him against the wall, "YOU!! THERE WAS A NORD, PROBABLY IN HEAVY ARMOUR LIKE ME!!! WHERE IS SHE!!!!!" I screamed in his face, most people would be broken by an action such as this and this cultist was the same.
"SHE'S IN SPECIAL CONTAINMENT!! SPECIAL CONTAINMENT" He screeched.
"WHERE IS THAT!"
"Just down there!! Please don't hurt me!!" He replied.
"Thank you." I said calmly as I charged fire through my hands, torching the man I was holding up against the wall. Then I felt more pain in my shoulder, and my head swirled, I stumbled, but managed to pick myself up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 pm

I'll set her aflame, no, shoot her with lightning. Yes, maybe then the stubborn Nord will learn to listen to an order. Yosa'Min thought as she caught up to Sanaria. She made it just time to see her torch some cultist that no doubt soiled himself before hand.
And then Sanaria stumbled, and Yosa'Min feet a surge of even greater anger. "You see!" She practically hissed, "this is why you were supposed to stay behind. You're not just tired, you're wounded." The Redguard gripped Sanaria's shoulder to make sure was steady.

Mjoll stood back and watched, instantly noticing a change in the Redguard woman. Is she finally learning to care for people quicker? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Darvis strode calmly towards the three soon after Yosa'Min and Mjoll arrived. "About time you three stopped. I was starting to wonder if you'd ever start to think things through," he stated flatly.

Gavyn followed Darvis, sharpening a dagger that he grabbed off one of the cultists as he ran. He cast a quick glance at Yosa'Min, Mjoll, and Sanaria, as if sizing all three of them up. "Friends of yours, Archmagister?" Darvis hesitated a moment and nodded. "Yes. Even if they may be crazy and too headstrong for their own good, yes."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 pm

"I'll be fine I just need a restoration spell." I tell the Redguard and Dunmer before using one of the spells Colette taught me, I felt relief, but the pain persisted. "See I'm good, let's get to special containment, it's down that corridor, over to the right."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Yosa'Min glared at Darvis, and opened her mouth with a sharp rebuke, only to have Mjoll shove her to stop. The Redguard pouted, and turned away form the two Mage Dunmers. "Bloody dark Elves..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Darvis frowned, not quite convinced. He shook his head. "Fine. But your blood is on your own head," he said as he made his way to the corridor to scout it out.

Gavyn scratched his head and gave a somewhat embarrassed smile. "Don't worry too much about him. He's actually glad to see you. And, that's just his way of saying be careful. We'll watch your back. Who are you looking for anyway? I mean, it's not everyday that people choose to wander into a place called 'special containment.'"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 pm

I turned to the young Dunmer who must be Gavyn, "My friend Lydia, have you seen her, a Nord like me, with short dark brown hair." I say as I start moving toward the door I had shown them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Yosa'Min, still rather irked, just huffed and followed after Darvis down the corridor. Mjoll sighed, "And my apologies for her, she certainly can hold a grudge." The golden hair Nord said, catching herself watching the way Yosa'Min angrily followed Darvis. "She can be rather hot headed somedays."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Darvis looked over his right shoulder. "Ready?" He asked, placing his right hand on the door to push it open. He went ahead anyway and inched it open slightly, just enough to peek through to see if anyone was on the other side, his clawed left hand ready to lash out. He otherwise ignored the fact that he was the topic of discussion, preferring to finish what they'd come here to do.

Gavyn followed alongside Mjoll. "Lydia? I think I met her in Whiterun. We escaped to Winterhold together when it was attacked. She's here? I thought she stayed behind in the town. Though I guess I can't blame her for leaving. That place is more boring than this cave." He shrugged. "At least she doesn't hold grudges like Nords do. Well, at least I hope she doesn't. If there's one thing they can do well, it's hold grudges." Gavyn shuddered as memories from his travels in Skyrim resurfaced. "Er, no offence," he quickly stated, realizing that Mjoll and Sanaria were Nords.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Mjoll gave a playful chuckle and patted the Dunmer on the back. "Aye, we certainly do. No offense taken friend." She then looked up ahead at where Yosa'Min had caught up to Darvis.
"One second." Yosa'Min mumbled, and rummaged through her knapsack. She pulled out a little purple bottle and gave it a hungry look. In a mere moment the cap was removed, and the contents downed. Yosa'Min licked her lips, placed the empty bottle back in her knapsack and nodded. "Let's do it." Her body felt like it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Darvis peers through the door and sees the room called special containment, you can see people chained to the walls and inside is another one of the twisted creatures, this one looks like the result of combining a Dragon and a Horker, with large wings and the large body of a horker, large tusks line the face, and it seems to have the legs of a bear, it too has the deep black skin.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Darvis let out an annoyed growl and spoke in a hushed tone, "There's another one in there. A Horker it looks like, but with the wings of a Dragon and the legs of a bear. Make sure you're ready. I'll wait." He kept his hand on the door and watched everyone else closely, waiting for another 'go' signal.

Gavyn blinked and looked at Darvis, confused. He also kept his voice down, "Another? What do you mean, 'another'?" Darvis looked at Gavyn and sighed. "As in, there were other ones." Gavyn rolled his eyes. "Well, I knew that, but-- Agh, nevermind. So how do we fight it?" "Use the environment. Try not to kill anyone on the walls though." Gavyn shook his head. "Great. So we have to collapse the cave on that thing, and that thing only. Maybe we can lure it out here or something."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 pm

"I think I have a plan, let me go in first." I say to Darvis.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Yosa'Min and Mjoll looked at Sanaria with interest, Yosa'Min with slightly hazy interest, but still interest.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Darvis glared at Sanaria. In his eyes was clearly a burning desire to rebuke her, but he just shook his head. It's her blood. "Fine, you go first." He looked at Yosa'Min and Mjoll. "Ready, you two?" He prepared to kick the door open.

Gavyn looked at Sanaria with a bit of surprise. "Here, if you're going to go in first, take this." He held a potion out for her to take; labelled on the vial was printed in neat handwriting, 'Close Quarters.' Evidently, a potion to be used to enhance one's skills in close quarters combat.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:15 pm

"Okay we need to keep this thing stationary, so Darvis can you use frost magic on it? I'll attempt to free the prisoners." I didn't like staying away from the fight, but I would do it for their sake.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm

"What about us?" The two other women ask at the same time. A blush crosses a slightly less then sober Yosa'Min's face.
Crap, she had skooma. Mjoll thought, recognizing that expression from some of their prior adventures.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:20 pm

"Is there anything you can do you help keep it busy?" I ask the Redguard and Nord Women.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 pm

"I can fight, distraction perhaps?" Mjoll offered. "Yosa'Min can give us-" She almost said cover fire, fearful or how her aim might be effected right ow. "-cover fire." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Darvis nodded. "That's fine. You two do your best to keep it in one place. Gavyn and I will keep it frozen. Gavyn, I need Frost Atronachs up as soon as we get in there. After that, keep a steady stream of frost on that thing. I don't want it moving at all, got it?" Gavyn nodded. "Sure thing, Archmagister. I'm ready when you are, and I think everyone else is too. Darvis nodded. "Works for me. Go!" Darvis kicked open the door and ran in, casting a Frost Cloak spell on himself as Gavyn cast his summon spells, two Frost Atronachs joining Darvis in the initial assault. He followed just after, two streams of frost magic flowing from his hands into the Winged Horker's two front legs, while Darvis did the same with the back legs, both aiming to immobilize the creature.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

I moved in after Darvis and Gavyn, they kept the creature immoblie with frost magick, I quickly got to the walls and looked at the people, they seemed....strange. I drew my sword and cut one of them who was chained to the wall, but after he was down he said to me "Go I don't want your help, if I stay here I can be saved by the glorious Alduin!"
I was taken aback by his disregard for his safety but backed away. Looking to the far wall I saw a Nord, still wearing her armour but stripped of all her weapons. "Lydia! Lydia are you there?"
The Nord stirred from her place on the wall, "Is it you, Sanaria?" She said in a dazed and mostly confused state.
"Oh by all that lives in Oblivion please tell me you want to leave this place." Sanaria says to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 am

Mjoll gave a grunt as someone rammed the butt of their sword into her side, she gave a growl as she turned and hacked their head off in a single swoop. "That'll teach ya." She said, sneering at the sight of blood that stained her iron armor. Suddenly an arrow whized by her head, and Mjoll turned to see a not exactly sober Yosa'Min grinning wildly.
"That'll teach ya!" She laughed, a fire in her eyes that made anyone think she had lost her mind. The Redguard drew another arrow and then ran at the WingedHoarker, and fired the dwarven arrow at its wings. The arrow however, wasn't anywhere near as effective as she had hoped, as it missed the membrane she wanted to tear, and stuck into the hard bone that worked as the skelatel structure. The skooma-hyped Redguard muttered curse as she dashed to the side and fired an arrow at a more likely target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next