Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

"I knew it was bad, Sanaria you always attract trouble."
"Yes, but I can take an assassin, I did it before and I can do it again. What am I supposed to do, nothing? I will not sit back while this country falls to ruins." Sanaria says to Darvis and partly to Lydia.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Gavyn nodded. "A protege... You could call that. I prefer apprentice." He chuckled and opened the door to the inn, stepping aside. "Everyone else is inside already, we might as well join them."

Darvis crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Yes, just hide in a corner, that's obviously the best plan for avoiding an organization out to kill you with eyes and ears everywhere. All I'm saying is that you should watch your back. Once the Dark Brotherhood accepts a contract, it will not often be left incomplete."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 pm

A smile crossed Mjoll's face. Apprentice is far more humble then protege. She mused, finding herself respecting the young Dunmer a bit. "Aye then, now let us see how the others are faring." The Nord woman gave Gavyn a pat on the back before entering the tavern.
"Excuse me," Yosa'Min coughed as she approached the innkeeper.
Instantly he glared at her, remembering her from the other night. "Sorry, all we have is horker butt ale." He growled as he cleaned the bar counter.
Yosa'Min bit the inside of her cheek, Stubborn-mule Nord. She thought angrily. "Is the Dunmer Mage around?" She tried to sound polite, though she wanted to sock him.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

"Fine, I'll follow your orders sir! Now I have to assess Lydia." She said as she slammed the door, she sunk down behind it, what is wrong with me lately.
Lydia looked at her friend, "You don't need to look at me I feel fine." She said, "You lay down for now." She got up and put Sanaria onto the bed, she opened the door, but Darvis wasn't there, so she stepped out and saw him by the counter, with Mjoll and Yosa'Min.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Gavyn walked in with Mjoll, and looked at Darvis, having heard the door slam. "What's wrong, Ar--" He was caught by surprise when Darvis cut him off with a sharp remark. "Stay out of what's not your business." He returned his attention to the situation with Yosa'Min. "Dunmer mage? Why are you looking for one of those?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm

I forgot so many of the are around right now. Yosa'Min thought as she pushed off the counter. "Remember my line of work?" She whispered in a hushed tone to Darvis. "I was up here on a job to steal his staff. Mjoll here probably won't let me hear the end of it if I don't return it... Personally." Her voice drooped with embarrassment, she was letting the woman ruin her fun after all... And gold.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Darvis chuckled quietly and nodded. "Right," he said quietly. "With any luck, the barkeep will actually decide to respond and tell you where he is. Otherwise, it can't be hard to track someone down in this town of, what, five residents?"

Gavyn walked over to the door and knocked on it softly. "Hey, you alright in there?" He asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 pm

A chuckle erupted from Yosa'Min at his comment, "Exceedingly true my dear Darvis." She said leaning against the counter again just to spite the bartender as she leaned just where he had cleaned. "You know you're actually quite funny. I've met way to many elves with their noses so high I thought a giant could fit under 'em." Yosa'Min stated with a small smile. "Glad to say only another elf could fit under yours."

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Sanaria hears knocking at the door, she get's up and opens the door to see Gavyn outside, "Oh, hello, I-I'm fine." She says.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Darvis sighed, and nodded. "How true that is. Especially of those damned Thalmor and their superiority complexes. I'm glad that I'm not as bad as them." He chuckled. "Not all elves are high and mighty. You just have to find the right ones."

Gavyn perked an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You seem a little shaken up by something. What's wrong? Maybe I can help?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

"It's nothing, I don't think it's important enough to bother about, what did you want to talk about last night?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:26 pm

She gave him a playful look, "We'll yes, I do suppose you just have to get lucky about that wouldn't you?" Yosa'Min suggested, giving an elaborate show of her hands as she talked. "I suppose Lady Nocturnal favors me enough to allow me to meet Gavyn and yourself." There was a pause before she spoke again. "Luck indeed."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Darvis grinned. "Oh, you believe in that silly luck concept? I envy you, to be able to have something to explain things. I'll have to ask about Lady Nocturnal sometime." He shrugged. "No need to hold us in such high esteem. I already get enough of that from everyone else," he sighed.

Gavyn shrugged. "If you insist. I was just going to ask if there was anything I could get for you. You seemed pretty exhausted, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Yosa'Min didn't pipe up just what she thought about Lady Nocturnal, such as how she believed in how she effected their luck, and was the patron the all thieves. "Alright, just know that your request makes near all flattery vanish." She wiggled an eyebrow and then burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:37 pm

"No, i-is Darvis always so...blunt?" She asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Darvis chuckled. "That's fine with me. Flattery is something I could do without. You won't believe how much the other Telvanni Magisters try to suck up to me."

Gavyn blinked. "Well... Sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't. Most of the time he's blunt, but that's just because of who he is. I don't think he'd appreciate it if I just up and told you everything without his permission, so I'd probably ask him about it. Just... He's always like that. Don't take it personal. He wouldn't be getting so irritated with you if he didn't care. He does it to me all the time." The young apprentice smiled a reassuring smile, trying his best to help Sanaria out.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:45 pm

"Cared?" Was the only word she said before she turned around and sat in the chair, "Cares?" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:46 pm

With a rather terrible accent, Yosa'Min lifted her head up high and stood up straight as she said, "Why your Archmagisterness, it would seem the spell I tried to use backfired. But seeing how you're so intelligent and powerful and skilled, you wouldn't mind sharing the proper way to perform the spell?" It was a terrible attempt at sounding Elven. "Like that? Or even worse?" She asked in her normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Darvis flinched. "Worse. Though, not quite as atrocious an accent," he said, laughing. "But that's usually what I end up dealing with. It did help Gavyn learn some new spells though."

Gavyn looked at Sanaria, confused. "Yeah, I know it's a little hard to believe, but he does care for his friends. He sent me to the College because he wanted to talk to you two. He didn't even know if they'd let me in. But he did it anyway."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:58 pm

"Okay, I guess I'll come out in a little bit, I need to see about repairing my armour." She said and walked over to her armour.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:01 pm

A smile crossed Yosa'Min's face, but then she sighed. "He hasn't shown up yet. I'm going to look around. See if I can kind him." The Redguard thief said as she stepped away from the bar. "Care to join me Mjoll?" She asked the bored Nord. She happily nodded and walked over.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Lydia walked over to Darvis, "Darvis, I want to talk about Sanaria, who exactly is she to you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Instantly at the mention of relationships, Yosa'Min dashed towards a room to look for the Dunmer, dragging Mjoll along with her. The first room was empty, and Yosa'Min then searched the room she had heard he rented. Sure enough, there he was, sleeping on the bed. Yosa'Min crossed over a shook him awake.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:10 pm

"Sure," Darvis said as they left. He looked at Lydia as she approached. "What do you mean? She's my traveling companion, unless you're looking for an obscure answer that even I'm going to have to dig around for." Nords have a habit of that.

Gavyn nodded. "Sure," he said in the same way Darvis just had. "If you need help with something, let me know. I worked with an Orc once while he was smithing. Not for very long, but long enough to get the basics."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 am

The Dunmer woke up and saw the face of the Redguard who stole his staff, he produced a dagger and attempted to stab her.
----
"So she's nothing more? Darvis I'll tell you now that she values your opinion and that's pretty extraordinary in itself considering what she's been through, and she's not the easiest to understant, something must be worriying her about this." At this she leaned closer so no one would hear, "And I know what that dagger is, I won't tell Sanaria, but if you try anything, I will kill you."
----
Sanaria looked over her armour, still in the clothing from before, she decided to take it to a forge, if there was one here. "Is there a forge in this...place?" She asked Gavyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next