Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 pm

The creature didn't seem to care about the dagger much, but when the ice hit it's neck it seemed to freak out, scrabbling at the puncture on it's neck. With all of it's flailing about it hit both Sanaria and Yosa'min with it's arms, Sanaria fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:30 pm

"Damnit, that's enough out of you! Sanaria, Yosa'min, back up!" Darvis shouted a command as he fired off another lance, followed up with an Ice Storm.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 am

Yosa'Min shuffled to her feet, having to fight the mushy snow in order to get a footing. She placed her bow back on her back, dagger in its sheath and focused on her hands. After a few seconds, a light colored chilling mist began to float out and around a spot above her hands. "Lets see how it does with two casters." She laid on the frostbite spell, one of the few she'd picked up to survive in the wilds.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Sanaria backpedaled away from the creature, which seemed to be going crazy at the sudden decrease in temperature, instead of heading for the source of it the creature once again ran straight for Sanaria, "What do you want with me!" She shouted as she readied her blade, and as it approached she shoved it right in the creatures throat.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Darvis gathered two Icy Lances in his hands and growled, "Back off!" He sent one lance for the creature's head, and the other for it's ankle, one to try and kill and the other to cripple if it survived.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 am

With a sneering shout, Yosa'Min gathered as much of her remaining magicka and fired the frostbite spell as it laid on layer after lair of ice on the monster. She had seen the blade Sanaria run through its throat, but she didn't trust it was dead just yet. At last, her energy spent on the spell, she lowered her hands panting as she tried to regain her strength and then surge as she grew angrier with the beast. She didn't like losing her head in battle, but she couldn't stop it. Redrawing her bow, Yosa'Min fired again and again at the creature.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

The creature seemed to be slowing, whether by the blade embedded in it's neck or by the frost spells, but it continued on it's assault of Sanaria, reaching with its ebony arms it wrapped its hands around her neck, with a surprising grip that she couldn't break she began to feel her windpipe being constricted.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:18 pm

"Alright, I've had enough of this," Darvis muttered as he switched the spell in his right hand to a conjuration spell, which he immediately began casting. He also ran straight towards the creature, left shoulder dropped low, to shove it off of Sanaria. As he hit, he cast the Bound Sword spell, and moved to stab it in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:25 am

"You will unhand her! Now!" Yosa'Min shouted as she fired arrow after arrow into the creature. She was terrified in truth. What would she do if Sanaria died?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:48 pm

The creature was thrown back from Sanaria, who fell down onto the snow, gasping for air. The creature roared as it continued to be hit, slowing down considerably.
"SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" The creatures voice piercing the air, it fell onto the ground.
Sanaria lay on the ground, gasping for the precious oxygen that seemed so far away, it began to come much easier, she held her throat and grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 am

"Die, damn you! Die already!" Darvis shouted in a rage as he thrust his conjured sword into the creature's chest repeatedly, working to keep it pinned. He eventually shifted and moved to pierce the creature's neck with his sword, following up by tearing it out the side.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:35 am

"Darvis... Darvis!" Yosa'Min shouted, grabbing one of his hands as she stopped him. "It's dead." She stated before walking over in the snow to where Sanaria laid struggling for air. "Drink this." The alchemist Redguard ordered as she offered a vial wit ha dark liquid.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:09 am

Sanaria rolled onto her side and tried to get up, which was a bit difficult after having been strangled and sat upon with heavy steel armour, needless to say she couldn't manage to pick herself out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 am

Yosa'Min sighed lightly, and bent down in the snow until she was knees down and beside Sanaria. "Here..." She whispered, "Let me help." The redguard said, gripping Sanaria with her free hand to help pull her up to where she could sit.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 am

Darvis stood and left the sword buried in the snow; it would soon vanish. He cast his gaze about, keeping watch in case something else decided to attack. After a short time, he was satisfied with the lack of threats and pushed through the snow to Sanaria. "Give her your potion, she hasn't taken it yet," he stated as he knelt down and held her steady. "How are you feeling?" He asked, glancing up and around again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:29 am

"I'm aware of that Darvis." Yosa'Min hissed out the side of her mouth with a flash of anger, and once again offered Sanaria the potion. "You must take this to get better."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:35 am

Sanaria took the potion, looking at it before drinking it, she looked at Darvis, "I'm fine Darvis, you don't need to worry so much." She said as she continued to try and stand.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 am

Darvis shot a half-look, half-glare at Yosa'min before standing and stepping back. He crossed his arms and continued scanning over the area, deciding it was best to just keep his distance for now.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:49 am

"What in Oblivion was that thing!" She asked, slightly calmer. "Think it was anything like what those cultists were doing?" Yosa'Min cast the nervous and yet curious look to the now dead beast. "I hope it's related, otherwise we have a whole new problem on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 am

Darvis glanced down at the beast, then at Yosa'Min, and nodded. "I'd say it is. It's definitely not natural, and cultists seem like the type to make something like that."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 am

Sanaria nodded and stood up, "We still need to get to Solitude." She said, still determined, and started moving again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 am

"Woah now!" Yosa'Min said with hands flared up in front of Sanaria, "Slow down. You're not ready to just start trudging off in this weather!" She pointed a finger at the nord Dragonborn almost motheringly, "My potions are good, but not that good."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:59 am

Darvis shrugged. "Looks like her Nord blood won't let her slow down and listen to you," he said with resignation before moving forward a bit. "I'll take up the rear I guess. Better to have you up there with her in case something comes up that you can treat."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 am

"We may not have time to wait and rest, we have to go now." She said, hearing Darvis she nodded, "That I can agree to." Her voice still sounded a little strained.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:16 am

"Or we could help carry you." Yosa'Min suggested instead, having to admit she didn't mind the idea of having to lug the nord with Darvis's in comparison to see her struggle. It ached to see a woman so strong in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next