Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Player Alaunus has joined the party.
Colsagal froze, "Who the heck is that?" She asked the open air, gazing at the pop up with an intensity that it opened up her player profile. Instantly, Colsagal delved into it, and then frowned. Shes on Firehawk's friend list. The feelings of caution and jealousy swarmed up her. At first, she didn't hear Filensa's beckonings.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:20 am

"Hey!" Firehawk said. "I'm not that boring, c'mon," he complained with an amused grin. "I can make interesting friends too, y'know. Unlike a certain someone I know," he said rather pointedly at Alaunus, though more in a teasing manner than anything else.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:51 am

Filensa looked back toward Colsagal, "Is something the matter?" She said to her, then she noticed the notification, "Huh, they probably picked up some help." She said.
----
"Well your rather interesting yourself Firehawk." He said, "Anyway we better get into the shrine." He said as he walked closer to the building.
"Guess your right, LET'S GO!!!" She said raising a fist into the air.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 am

Firehawk scratched his head and walked forward with Silvannius. "Yeah, let's do this!" He said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 pm

"You're probably right." She said in response, still looking at the information on the newly joined teammate.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Silvannius entered the building, descending the steps inside until he passed a stone frame, words entered his vision, "Shrine of the Fire Goddess." He pulled the Katana from his back, holding it at the ready.
Alaunus followed after him, drawing the mace from her belt, she eyed the walls carefully. Taking a few steps inside she continued to look around.
"Anyway, you need to look around, browse their wares!" She said, smiling. What are you doing Silvannius?
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Firehawk entered between his two allies; just behind Silvannius. He drew his scimitar as he entered and snapped with his right hand, calling up a small flame, ready to cast spells. "Alright..." He said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 am

Colsa nodded her head, "Right, I guess I might as well." She peered around in the shop, seeing weaponry of all types but nothing stronger than her current one that she could actually wield based on the level requirements. She sighed, thinking she might not find anything to her licking or price range when she spotted a simple bracelet. Examining it by opening the description menu, she was astonished to see something to simple and low-priced gave three times ballistic damage, and four times at closer ranges. "I'll take it!" Colsagal exclaimed, lifting it up as she approached the other player working the shop.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

"Ah, you like it then." The player running the shop said as he turned to Colsa, "Then how about 1500?" He said, a keen look in his eyes.
"Oh god your not going to try the strict shop keeper routine, just give it to her for the right price or your not getting any business." Filensa said, a glare in her eyes.
"Oh fine, 750." He said, swiping his hands to pull up the keyboard, and quickly bringing up a trade window.
----
Silvannius continued to walk forward in the dungeon, staying as careful as he could, sure he was probably a higher level than Alaunus and Firehawk but he was pretty sure that the monsters in this dungeon could kill him pretty easily if he was stupid.
Alaunus followed behind her mace drawn, she thought she could hear a faint sound, and quickly witnessed a creature jump from around the corner, quickly deciding what spell to use she closed her eyes and began to draw the rune, one of a lighting bolt, "HOLY ARROW!" She said, sending her palm through the rune and sending a bolt of light toward the creature, damaging and stunning it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:35 am

Firehawk gripped his scimitar tighter and called up fire in his hands upon hearing Alaunus cast her spell. "Nice one!" He called out as he drew a simple horizontal line in the air, then roundhouse kicked through it, sending a wave of flame to damage and stun the creature again. "Get 'im, Silvannius!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 am

Colsagal accepted the trade request and a chiming sound like coins in a pouch signified that the transaction was complete. "Thank you." She grinned, slipping the newly purchased bracelet on.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 pm

"Great!" She said, "Let's get..." Filensa stopped before she left the store, "Oh wait!" She said as she rushed to the counter, "Hey I need another of of those." She said.
"Another! But what situation could possibly make you use that?"
"A very good one."
----
Silvannius watched it get stunned and then knocked up, He rushed toward it, slicing it diagonally then activating a void skill, "Wind Slice." He said as he swung the sword horizontally the blast of wind cut through the monster, killing it.
"So the Arena doesn't lie then, you are good."
"Good at fighting people, Monsters don't do things people do, they're so...automated."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Firehawk shrugged as he twirled his scimitar in his hand. "Yeah, fighting monsters is easy. They don't pull the unpredictable stunts that people do," he said. "I mean, if you can fight something unpredictable, fighting something automated is, well. Easy." He shook his head. "But, we should keep moving. C'mon!" He said as he began to jog ahead.

That's odd. I'd have expected Colsa to message me about Alaun... Maybe she's just trying not to get me killed out here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 am

Colsagal watched the other player run back to the counter and sighed slightly. Se wanted to ask Firehawk's how things were going, but didn't want to seem jealous, clingy or risk getting them killed. It took all her will not to send a message and leaned against the doorframe as she waited on her fellow.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Silvannius continued in the front of the party, "So how does Firehawk know you then Alaunus?" He said, not looking back, he might as well make idle conversation.
Alaunus looked back at Firehawk, an uneasy expression on her face, her eyes seemed to say the words "should I say anything" but her mouth remained silent.
----
"Thanks Travis." She said as she ran back from the counter, "Okay let's head down now." She continued after she reached Colsa, she moved past and back into the streets of the town, heading south.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Firehawk was in the process of jogging ahead of the group, but picked up on the conversation. He looked back at Alaunus with a smile that seemed to say, 'Tell him, just don't let him in on it. Be vague.' With that, he looked back ahead and, once he was a sufficient distance to have a bit of privacy but still be in range of support if something jumped out at him, slowed to a walk.

That tournament in the arena is coming up soon, isn't it? Hm...
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

With a nod of agreement, Colsagal followed Filensa as the made their way south. Not long after she started to note the change in appearance of the scenery. It was quite interesting to watch the transition.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:33 am

"He and I met through...a guild." She said.
"I thought he wasn't in a guild." He replied, continuing forward, he held the sword at the ready.
"Well he isn't but that doesn't mean he doesn't interact with them."
Silvannius couldn't really understand what she was getting at, "Okay then, you guys know about the tournament coming soon?" He said.
----
They quickly made their way down to the lake, "So I hope you don't mind swimming a bit because the entrance is on that island." She said as she pointed toward a small island in the middle of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 am

"The game will make me feel soaked when we get out won't it?" She chuckled thought she wouldn't be surprised if it was going to make her feel like it. She wouldn't be all that happy to feel like she was soaked after they got across the lake to the dungeon. "Ah well, forward!" Why are you acting so nice? That's not like you.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Firehawk dropped back a bit to join in the conversation. "Yeah, I know about the tournament," he said with a smirk. "I'm looking forward to it. The best of the best meeting in the arena? That's gonna be something to remember," he said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 pm

"Well, it doesn't feel like real water its... its kinda hard to explain, but it isn't the most normal of feelings." She said, her tail moving back and forth slowly as she explained, with her vague explanation done she smiled, then turned and dived into the water.
----
"Yeah, I already have a place there, hopefully I can win this time." He said, he thought back to past years, where he hadn't done so well, getting beaten before the finals even started. "Anyway it should be pretty interesting this year to see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 am

Firehawk nodded. "Hey, you just keep working towards that goal and you'll do just fine," he encouraged with a knowing grin. "I get the feeling that this year's tournament is going to be huge. It'd be a disappointment for everyone who misses it, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 am

Colsagal just shrugged, and dove in after the feline woman, swimming no more than a tail-length (quite literally) behind her. Once they were on the other side, she crawled out and gave a shrug, "That certainly didn't feel normal.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:25 am

"Yeah, some people say it feels like swimming through jell-o, but I wouldn't know." She said, she turned toward the small entrance to the dungeon, "There is our target, get to the bottom and kill the boss." She said, making sound like it was easy.
----
"So Firehawk, why are you so interested in the tournament anyway?" He asked as he cut through another creature, they where stronger than he remembered, but maybe that was because he only went through here once, they where nearing the bottom of the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 am

"How the hell would they know?" Colsagal snorted as she followed her over towards the ledge that separated the dungeon and them. "Well... Down we go!" She shouted before jumping off the ledge down into the deep dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next