Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:36 am

Firehawk shrugged. "Well, it's a gathering of the best PvPers out there. I've always wanted to get into the top ranks, so I've been... Studying up, I guess you can say. I'm an avid arena attendee." He grinned as he dashed past a monster, slicing it in the leg and leaving a small flaming charge, before detonating it about a half second after. "Hey, is it just me or does it feel warmer in here?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:46 am

"Yeah, I've been feeling it for awhile." She said, she edged closer to Firehawk, "That means we're getting closer to the boss right? You'll protect me right Firehawk." She said to the young man.
Silvannius looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Yeah, we're getting closer."
----
"GERONIMO!" She screamed before she jumped down the hole, landing a bit later in what looked like a very strange temple, with stalactites hanging from the ceiling and ornate pillars holding up the cave, "So down to the bottom right?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:50 am

Firehawk looked at Alaunus and gave a small laugh and a smile, playfully wrapping an arm around her for just a moment. "Of course I will, Alaun." He released her and spun his scimitar in his hand. "Okay so I'm going to place a bet now that the boss is going to be fire-based. 500, any takers?" He said with a grin, trying to keep the team's spirits up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 am

"Oh yeah," Colsagal grinned as she drew her dungeon looted shotgun, "This will be fun." And with that she started charging down the hall, eager for some action.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:01 am

"Hey! Don't be stupid and wait up!" She said as she ran down the same hallway, but something seemed off, she heard a large clanking sound and found herself in a small room, but alone. "Where the hell did Colsa go!?"
----
"I don't know, I'm pretty sure it will be made of ice." He said in a joking manner, his Katana propped on his shoulder. "Anyway we'll have to be careful, the boss here could kill me easily as well." He warned.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:05 am

Firehawk grinned. "Was that you accepting the bet?" He asked as he approached the boss doors. He stopped and took a moment to examine them. "Five people, huh?" He looked back over his shoulder. "Hey, do you think we have time to pick up some more?" He called back with a joking grin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:07 am

Whirling around the sound of something moving, Colsagal was stunned to find an entire wall where she'd just been moments ago. Her stupid and rash action caused her to swear under her breath before she turned around and looked about the dungeon far more warily. "Frack."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:12 am

"I hope not, good help is so hard to find these days." He said in traditional evil montage fashion, his hand up to his forehead as if pondering, he dropped the voice. "Get ready though, this fight gets crazy after a bit." He said, "She doesn't take kindly to people who can use fire by the way."
----
Filensa equipped her gauntlets, getting herself ready for an attack, there where no exits to the room, her ears twitched as she listened intently.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 am

Having realized the wall wasn't just going to move back and reveal Filensa at a moment's notice, Colsagal gripped the trigger on her shotgun as she began to step further into the dungeon. Perhaps there would be a way to rescue Filensa deeper within?
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:17 am

Firehawk blinked. "Oh, she doesn't? I guess that activates her rage mode or something, so..." He twirled his scimitar again and closed his eyes, taking a moment to center himself. "Alright. Are we all ready?" He asked, his voice suddenly a lot more serious, all traces of joking now gone. It sounded confident, calm... Almost commanding.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:27 am

Filensa turned her head quickly, the cranking wasn't at all stealthy, the wall to her left opened, still no way to Colsa, but behind it where three creatures that looked like a mix of frogs and snakes, Bloater's Children was written above them. "You guys are really gross." She said as her eyes narrowed, she brought her hand back and prepared one of her faster Void skills, "Bomber fist!" She said as she hit the first one jumping at her, it flew backwards as a blast hit it's face. "Who wants some!" She shouted.
----
"Yes, let's meet the Goddess of Flames." He said, swinging his katana in front of him and cracking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:32 am

Firehawk nodded. "Alaun, do what you need to but stay safe. You're in charge of keeping us fighting above all else. Alright, let's do this," he stated and pushed open the doors, the seal fading as it detected three out of five possible combatants. Firehawk strode calmly into the boss chambers.

Alaunus nodded. "Alright, I won't let you down!" She said with confidence, entering and moving immediately to the right to set herself off-center.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:36 am

Colsagal turned a corner and was met with two frog snakes things called Bloater's Children. She instantly lifted the shotgun to its full position and began to fire until they're bodies were riddled with the pellets. She waited to see if it had killed them, deciding not to be stupid anymore.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:46 am

Silvannius walked into the room, it was dark until they stepped down a length of carpet, the torches on the wall lit up, and they could see the room in all its spender. The whole room looked like an offering room to the goddess, in the back was a large shrine dedicated to her, on it images of what looked like the beginning of time stretched across until they suddenly stopped, it showed her giving fire to the world and sheltering the weak, moving across the sky to bring warmth as the sun. Ornate pillars sat on either side of the carpeted floor, they where carved with flame patters, and the carpet continued until it stopped at a large throne, sitting on it was a woman, wearing a large white dress with orange hair that flowed over her shoulders, her face was concealed under a helmet that seemed to radiate with heat. "Who would dare enter my throne room." The woman said as she stood up, wings of fire sprung up behind her, instantly making her seem larger, a health bar showed up, filled, and the name Goddess of Flames, Queen of the Undying Flame above it. "You shall be cleansed by the fire!" She yelled.
----
Filensa pulled her leg back and crouched, releasing another skill, "Breaker kick." She said as a wave of energy crashed into the remaining two creatures, pushing them back, she ran toward them and pounded a fist into the floor, "Cataclysm." She said as the ground rippled and cracked, destroying the three monsters.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 am

Firehawk smirked and twirled his scimitar in his hand. "Let's see what we've got here," he stated calmly, starting in a run directly at the Goddess of Flames in a very predictable way, but with a smirk that suggested he had something up his sleeve.

Alaunus had stuck to the right as she spread a little further from the others. "Firehawk, what are you doing?!" She shouted, preparing a healing spell.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:14 am

Colsagal found herself at the bottom of the path she'd taken, nothing in sight that could aid her to move forward. "Damn I hate traps." She whispered, and began to search the walls for a lever or button of the sort.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 am

Well looks like my job isn't going to be easy. Silvannius dashed toward the right, making it just a little past halfway down the hallway, it suddenly occurred to him that without a ranged class to back them they where going to have a tough time of things, even Filensa had a strange amount of ranged Void skills to use when they got to bosses.
The Goddess raised her hand, "You face the wrath of the sun." She said, as three patches of the ground began to flare up, one right in front of where Firehawk was running.
"Watch out you lunkhead!" Silvannius shouted.
----
Filensa made her way through the door that was behind the monsters, inside she found a hallway that split into three, there where signs pointing down the hallway, one had what looked like a large tear drop, the other had a bag of gold, and the third had a lever, she headed down the lever hallway and found more resistance in the form of watery creatures name Elemental Waves, She charged a skill, she pulled both of her fists back, "Striker blast." pushing her fists into the ground it cracked and smashed into the creatures, knocking them down as she finished them with a few punches, she entered the room and saw three levers, she also thought she heard Colsa, "Hey Colsa! You there?!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:31 am

"Filensa?" Colsagal whispered as she heard what sounded like the other player somewhere through the wall. "Hey! Are you over there!" She called out, pressing herself against the wall to try to get her voice to carry through. "I'm trapped, there's literally no way out! Is there something you can do on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:40 am

"How predictable!" Firehawk called out confidently as he pushed hard on his right foot, sending him to the left and around the first patch. He continued in this pattern, hopping in a zig-zag fashion to clear the field of three flares. When he was close enough, he stopped and crouched, launching into a high jump to get up close to the Goddess. "Catch me if you can," he taunted as he readied his scimitar. "Blade Storm!" He began to dance around the Goddess as he activated his only weapon-based Void Skill, striking with a flurry of light and heavy slashes. "Don't give her a chance to retaliate! Go!"

Alaunus just shook her head; it was so typical of him to do this. "Luminous Blind!" She shouted and raised her free hand, opting to support the attack now that Firehawk proved he wasn't just trying to get himself killed. A ball of light formed in front of the Goddess and contracted before exploding in a burst of light that would - hopefully - hinder the boss's vision.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:04 am

The symbol for blind showed up under the bosses health bar, but only for a few seconds, and then disappeared, long enough for Firehawk to do some damage, "You believe I can be stopped by something like that I am the sun I AM LIGHT!" She screamed, holding both her hands up a radiant flash blasted through the room, inflicting blind.
"Damn-it!" He yelled, he was about to dash in to support Firehawk and now he was blind, he stopped, held his sword in a reverse grip and charged one of his least used Void skills, "Shock blast!" He said as he sent a blast of electricity blindly toward the boss, even if it hit he wasn't sure it would do much good.
----
"There are some levers over here!" She said, "I'll try them!" She pulled the lever closest to where she was, hopefully it would open up the wall between them. On the other side the wall behind Colsa opened up, three elemental creatures reared up.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:09 am

Firehawk finished his last couple blows as he was afflicted with Blind. "Tch!" He held very still for a moment and found he was still on the Goddess. "I guess today is the day light dies!" He shouted as he stepped forward and performed a double-handed slash in a large arc from in front of him to just left of his feet, trying to land a hit across her face and on her shoulder.

Alaunus let out a shout as the flash was released, and quickly cast a recovery spell on herself so she could survey the situation. Firehawk was still on the Goddess while Silvannius was attacking with ranged abilities. Her priorities now sorted, she cast the same spell on Firehawk, and prepared to do the same to Silvannius.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 am

"I don't think it- Ah fuck!" Colsagal's words sharply turned as something slashed her across the back, sending her flying into the wall before her. Rolling to a side to dodge the next attack, she lifted her gun and fired repeatedly until they were far enough for her to remove herself from the wall. Taking aim, Colsagal shouted, "Try another one please!" and then fired once more.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:36 am

Vision returned to Silvannius as he witnessed Firehawk continuing his barrage, He dashed forward and found himself at the foot of the boss, he started slashing at her legs, This is going to take forever. He thought to himself, he returned the sword to a reverse grip but took a different position, crouching slightly and holding the sword behind his back, "Hold her off I need a minute." He said.
The Goddess meanwhile was busy dodging Firehawks attack, she lifted her hand and attempted to slap Firehawk away from her, with her other hand she pointed toward Alaunus, "Flame Breaker." She said as a line of fire moved quickly toward her.
----
Filensa cursed, and looked around, pulling another lever she heard another cranking sound, the wall between them still did not open. On the other side the floor in the center fell open and the elemental creatures fell through.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 am

Firehawk jumped and slashed forcefully inwards with his scimitar, using it to hold himself onto the Goddess as she swiped at her shoulder. After the hand passed, he pulled the weapon out and flipped back up to his previous position. "Don't make me try to cut your neck open!" He shouted moved closer to her face, slashing at it while looking for something that might be holding the mask on. I'll bet anything there's a weak point there if we can get behind it.

"Hold her off?" Alaunus confirmed as she sprinted to her left to avoid the attack. "Sounds easy enough! Holy Shield!" She cast a protection spell over Silvannius in case she did decide to change targets. "Over here! Holy Arrow!" She shouted as she hastily drew the rune and sent the attack flying for the Goddess's head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 am

"DIFFERENT ONE! DIFFERENT ONE!" Colsagal screamed as the floor gave way in the center, not even an inch from where she'd been standing, and horrid beasts came in from it. "Shatter Blast!" She cried, the purple energy forming at the barrel of her shotgun before exploding outwards to obliterate the closest ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next