Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 am

"No, that would be you and Sanaria. It would have been a Redguard and a Dunmer otherwise." She chuckled, "Might as well tell Mjoll right now. I'll be back in a bit." Yosa'Min said as she backed out of the room and headed into where Mjoll was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:58 am

"Do you understand, your the only one I can trust on this." "The only one! BAH! I don't know whether that woman is crazy or not!" Lydia had said. She intends to run off with that-that assassin with nary a care in the world, I should have told her, I-I just have to trust her judgment. Lydia continued to wander around the tavern, she was to stay here until Mjoll had finished recovering, and once that happened she was to go to Dawnstar.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 am

Yosa'Min slunk out of the room that Mjoll was in, her heart hurting with a greater surprise than anticipated. Not only had Mjoll immediately rejected the proposal of staying behind while she healed. Thusly, they had managed to get into a heated argument after only a few words had been shared between them and Mjoll had attempted to restrain the woman to talk with her when Yosa'Min had closed herself off and retreated within herself to end the discussion. Yosa'Min stood outside the room, trying to calm down as she could hear Mjoll sobbing lightly within the room. "It doesn't matter that we were just reunited. Sanaria and Darvis just got reunited, and that was with less time than we ever had and they're alright with this!" Yosa'Min had shouted at her in the argument. "Why must you make yourself a special case when you're the injured one! The reason they'll stay behind!" After that, Yosa'Min had closed herself off and eventually Mjoll had given up trying to get her react. Time to get that blasted staff.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am

Gavyn walked into the inn with an excited grin on his face; he'd snuck out while everyone was busy with other things. In his hands he held the empty vial that had once contained his mystery potion. The Archmagister will be so glad to-- His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Darvis already up. "Archmagister?!" He half exclaimed, half questioned. "What are you-- I mean, I'm glad you're up, but isn'it it a little too early?"

Darvis shook his head. "No, I'm feeling fine. I'm heading towards Solitude soon, with Sanaria and Yosa'Min. You're welcome to come, but you're more than capable of making your own decisions," he said with a paternal nod.

Gavyn blinked. "I-- Well I mean, I want to, but..." He stopped before he stumbled over his words any more. "Give me some time to figure it out first."

Darvis nodded. "Take your time. I think we'll be here for a bit longer," he said, glancing at Yosa'Min from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 am

Lydia had seen Gavyn come back into the inn, she had felt some happiness when she saw him return, and waited for him to finish his conversation with Darvis.
----
We'll need to keep food up, make sure to have potions, unless those two can make well enough, I need to make sure I have my armour repaired quickly, and I need to keep my sword sharp. Sanaria had started doing what she always did before she went anywhere, making a list in her head, it was an annoying habit of her, Lydia had tried to knock her out of it, but she continued nonetheless, she was worried anyway, and it kept her mind off of the events.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:31 am

Darvis turned to step back into his room. "I'll be taking along some of your potions and ingredients, Gavyn. We'll probably need them," he said without waiting for a response before disappearing into the room.

Gavyn nodded. "Of course," he said, even though Darvis wasn't listening. Lydia caught his eye, and he walked over, idly spinning the vial in his hand. "You look like something's on your mind," he said, straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 am

Yosa'Min snuck into the Dunmer's room and instantly saw the staff just where she'd stolen it from in the first place. Some people just don't learn now do they? Yosa'Min teased in her head, and nabbed the staff in a quick motion. Much to her shock, there was some kind of spell placed upon it that exploded as she touched it. Yosa'Min was knocked against the nearby wall with a loud thud. She looked up, bleary eyes glaring at the staff in her hands and where she'd taken it from.
The Dunmer jumped out of the bed, a blade in hand and a triumphant look upon his face. "I knew it! I knew you'd try to take it back!" He yelled, and lunged at her. Yosa'Min quickly reacted, and rolled to the side to avoid the first attack, as he turned and went after her again, Yosa'Min got to her feet. He lunged and lunged, each time she dodged with ease, and then kicked his feet out from under him. The Dunmer crashed upon the bed, and Yosa'Min took her chance on him. While it was against the rules to kill a mark or hurt them, nothing said not to paralyze them if need be. So the Redguard quickly restrained the struggling Dunmer's arms and legs by pinning him and reached into her pack to draw a potion.
"How about you get some rest?" She asked him menacingly, and saw his red eyes widen in fear. "Oh don't worry, it won't kill you..." Yosa'Min drawled as she forced it down his throat and watched his body freeze and grow still, then his eyes closed as he was forced into a deep sleep. That outta last a few days considering the dosage. The thief thought as she left the room with the staff.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 am

"I guess you've heard where their going? I'm staying here for the time being." Lydia said, she wanted to get it out, "You can leave with them if you want to, I'll be at Dawnstar in a short while after." She continued. "And if you do go with them I want to know if you can watch Darvis and Sanaria for me." She added, almost as if she would forget to say it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

Gavyn blinked and remained silent, thinking. "I've heard, yes. Darvis told me about it." He paused. "I... Would like to go with them, but," he trailed off. With a frustrated sigh, he shook his head. "I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be able to keep an eye on them. I'll be staying with them." He glanced around. "But, I do have an idea on how we can keep an eye on them. It'll just be a little... Odd. Especially to the Nords. And even moreso to Darvis."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:28 pm

"What is it then?" She asked, a bit of hurry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Gavyn looked a bit nervous. "Well, I've been sort of... Experimenting with Dwemer technology. I think I've figured out how to make one of those spiders. The only problem is, while I can use it to keep an eye on them, it'll be really obvious. And maybe a little scary to people who haven't seen Dwemer technology before."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Lydia shuddered, she remembered the spiders from her times in Dwemer ruins, "I agree that it would frighten many people." She said, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Gavyn nodded. "Right. That's exactly why I don't want to use it, because it'd just get them in trouble." He sighed. "If I had more time, I could probably figure something out to make it a little less... Startling," he mused. "But it doesn't look like time is something we have before they leave."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm

"It's okay, I'll just have to trust them." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Gavyn nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's all we can do some--"

Darvis burst out of the room in a rage. "Tell me you heard that," he said surprisingly calmly for someone who seemed to angry. He looked at Lydia and Gavyn.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Yosa'Min looked at Darvis as he bursted out of the room with a tad bit of fear. He seemed rather angry. She quickly made a dash for his room to stow the staff.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:18 am

"If you mean the explosion, I might have tuned it out, we get those kind of things a lot." Lydia sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 pm

"That idiot," Darvis growled as he glared at Yosa'Min. He glanced at Lydia and shook his head. "I wonder about you Nords," he said simply before stalking off after Yosa'Min.

Darvis shut the door as he entered the room. "You idiot! What were you thinking, setting that sort of magic off in here?! Any mage is going to trap his staff once he finds out someone's after it!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Yosa'Min stood confidently as the Dunmer ridiculed her and simply rolled her eyes once he was done speaking. "Please, like I deal with you mages that often." She said with a flick of her wrist and lifted the staff for him to see. "And what does it matter now? I've got it, you've got it, and he doesn't." The Redguard thief handed the staff over to him and then shrugged, "He's not going to be any more trouble until after we've left."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Darvis took the staff and glared at Yosa'Min with a look that said, 'I'll kill you, and I'm not messing around.' "You didn't kill him, did you," he asked in a voice that suggested a statement with an implied follow-up than an actual question.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 am

"What!?" Yosa'Min gawked, "Firstly no. Never. Secondly, it's against the Guild's code to kill our targets! Thirdly, I would never break such a rule, not only would I not get paid but that practically gets me kicked out of the Guild!" She growled at him, offended that he would think such a thing. "No, I paralyzed him, not killed him." The Redguard glowered at him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:58 am

Darvis shook his head. "Good," he said simply. "Next time, just say 'paralyzed' and don't talk about his fate so cryptically," he said sternly. Suddenly, a small grin tugged at the corner of his mouth. "'Firstly, no. Never.'?" He asked, quoting her. "Are you saying you're... Afraid, of killing people?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 am

A rather annoyed expression crossed Yosa'Min's face. "No, I'm not afraid of killing anyone. If you haven't seen me in combat you've not been paying any attention. I quite frankly love killing people, as sadistic and wrong as it sounds. But killing innocents and targets just goes against what I think and believe. I have no right to decide that this person and that die. I simply judge that those bandits or that sodding bastard deserve to die." She said, arms crossed in anger. "My 'Firstly no. Never' was the fact that his annoying behavior aside, he's still rather innocent."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Darvis shook his head with a quiet chuckle. "If only the world were so black and white," he said. "But, very well. Believe what you wish. However, the moment your 'morals' put you into danger is the moment that you will regret holding so tightly onto them," he advised with a low and experienced voice. "You'd best make sure he doesn't wake up and try to get the guards hounding on us, though."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 pm

"I gave him a whole bottle of dosage, he shouldn't awaken before we leave. But to be best, we outta shuffle Sanaria along." Yosa'Min said with a hint of annoyance still, his words having irked her. The Redguard walked out of his room, shoving him slightly out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next