Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:15 am

Darvis nodded. "Yeah, let's get going then," he agreed, even though he was, admittedly, still in some pain. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:31 am

Yosa'Min left Mjoll in the room, having changed into her normal Thieve's Guild armor and folded up Sanaria's clothing. She walked over to Sanaria's room, and noted it was empty. The Redguard placed the clothing on the bed, and then walked over to Darvis's room, having assumed that was where the Dragonborn had gotten off to. "Hello?" She called as she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:22 am

Sanaria heard the knock at the door, she turned and opened it, behind lay Yosa'min, "Yes, do you require something?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:37 am

Yosa'Min looked the Dragonborn up and down, and then shrugged, "Just returned your clothes. Are you planning to go somewhere?" She questioned, noting a look of determination and heading on the woman's pale face.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:28 am

"Darvis and I are heading to Solitude now, if we are to have any hope of defeating these cultists then we'll need the help of the Legion as soon as possible." Sanaria said to the Redguard in front of her. She had hoped that they could have left as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:35 am

Yosa'Min frowned at first, not as if upset but disappointed. "You are correct about this, the time it's taking to recover is longer than first anticipated." She nodded glumly, "I assume that means the other two are going with you?" The Redguard titled her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:24 am

Darvis shook his head. "What Gavyn does is ultimately up to him," he said, leaning against the wall. "While I can expect him to come along, it is not necessarily a guarantee."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:10 am

"Aye, and Lydia is bound to do whatever she wants, she isn't a housecarl to me." Sanaria said, "But what did you want?" She said with a questioning glance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:14 am

"Well," Yosa'Min started, looking down with a bit of clouded eyes as she thought. "I would like to join you two on your journey. Mjoll will take too long, and perhaps one of the other two might agree to stay and watch her." She started, and then flicked her wrist as she talked. "You two know you'll need me. My archery skills aside, I believe I'm a better at lockpicking then Darvis, and I've got my alchemy skills as well that have already payed off in saving your life Dragonborn."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:18 am

Darvis shrugged. "Sure. How long to you suspect Mjoll to take? I'd like to leave at full strength if possible," he said, stating his concern in a rare moment of openness.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:20 am

"Yes, because I intend to get poisoned by a giant Dragon-snake very frequently in the near future." Sanaria said with a sarcastic flair.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:29 am

"A few more days at least," Yosa'Min sighed and shook her head. She rolled her blue eyes at Sanaria, "Well I would hope not!" The Redguard chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:37 am

Darvis sighed and nodded. "A few days. We don't have that much time, do we?" He asked, looking at Sanaria.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:41 am

"No, we do not, if we are to have any hope then we need to leave at an opportune moment, now would be best." Sanaria said, "You do not have to come with us if you do not wish." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:48 am

"No, I do wish to come with." She said, suddenly bold in her tone. "You two need me, Skyrim needs me, maybe even all of Tamriel needs me." Yosa'Min said, shaking her head in determination as if to shake away any possibility of not being able to help them. "While it's not exactly what I would do on a regular basis, this is to important and big for me to reject."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:50 am

Darvis nodded. "I respect that. I suppose the others will just have to stay for now. Unless anyone has any objections about my going, I will join you. If not, Gavyn will go in my place. Either way, I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:46 pm

"Alright, I will have to speak with Lydia though, I will be back in a moment." Sanaria said as she moved past Yosa'min.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Yosa'Min nodded, moving just a bit to give Sanaria room and then looked at the Dunmer. "So... Imperialist pull you say?" She grins a bit cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Darvis shrugged. "I had to make some alliances in Vvardenfell if I was to survive. Even if I wasn't quite fond of them. I couldn't care less about the Imperial's methods of doing things. Too strict. It's the only reason I started wearing armor over my robes." He shook his head. "The only reason I rose through the ranks was so I could control my own division of the Imperial troops. But now they're all looking to me as if I'm some sort of savior figure. Like I'm going to deliver them from all their problems." He scoffed. "I just do what I need to so I can keep what I have at Uvirith. I guess it helps that I can call in a few favors now and then."

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 pm

"I certainly can respect a man who's smart enough to get himself some contacts and avoid being pulled into the politics." Yosa'Min said and then narrowed her eyes as she thought. "It must be hard to keep them from becoming to dependent on you." The Guild itself had become dependent on her at this point. All the gold she'd brought in after meeting Vex that fateful night that changed both the Guild's and her destiny had proved to be for the best. Still though, she had a Mercer to track down, and that wouldn't be the easiest. The sudden rush of thoughts of the guild reminded Yosa'Min of a crucial mission she had to complete. "Hey, seeing how we will be leaving soon, now might be the best chance to steal that staff again. You're still in right?" The Redguard asked, glancing up at Darvis with weary eyes. She couldn't afford not to complete a job. Her relationship with Vex aside, the Guild needed all the gold it could get since Mercer made off with as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 am

Darvis shrugged. "Only slightly. It's just a matter of keeping my distance from all the nonsense they try to get me to do. I usually can get away with the, 'I have enough problems here in Vvardenfell' trick," he said, clearly amused. "I'm still up for it if you are. The only problem is getting it back to Riften. Our two destinations are on opposite sides of the province," he said with a shrug. "I have some... Contacts that I could call on, maybe see if we can get rerouted. It'll be risky though," he offered, with just a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "I'd have to be careful about it so that it doesn't get traced back to me."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 am

"Well if you could hold it for a bit, so Mjoll doesn't see it until after we've gone. Then I could get in contact with a friend. He might be able to carry it back there and say it's from me so we don't have to divert the whole mission towards it." Yosa'Min said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 am

Darvis nodded. "I can do that. Nobody will question an Archmage holding a staff very much anyway." He paused a moment. "Well, sounds like we have a suitable plan."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:30 pm

A brilliant smile broke out across Yosa'Min's face and she laughed. "If I was into men, I might just have kissed you right there." She joked, joyful at his agreement. "I'll take the staff when we know what the other three are planning."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Darvis chuckled. "A Nord and a Dunmer? Oh, how scandalous," he said mockingly. "I'll be waiting around here when you get it figured out then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next