Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:02 am

Drake didn't understand what was going on for awhile, then his eyes widened, 'Holy shiith, she's an Eeya eater.' His mind was alight for a second and the excess energy flowed around, threatening to collapse, but Saria's song held it in check, kept it in place and made it coalesce, being close to death has a strange effect, you begin to see the world differently, people look less like people and more like...life, you begin to see what a person truly looks like. Drake saw the energy in the air, but it flowed into his wound, which was slowly closing, and as it did the energy began to fade, it no longer seemed bright and vibrant, and soon faded as life returned to him, his skin gaining color once more. "Saira..." He began to say, but couldn't find the words to say.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:11 am

Saria opened her eyes when Drake spoke, as she had them closed during this process. She took a moment to look him over. No more bleeding. "Drake..." She said simply and wrapped her arms around him as best she could. "I'm so glad that worked..." She remained silent for a short bit, then, "Don't tell me to leave you to die again, got it? Because I- because I won't...!" She sounded more emotional than usual as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Drake just looked at her for a second, her face was buried in his chest now and her hair splayed over him. He smiled for a second, but it quickly change into a frown, "Your stupid and reckless, and we need to get out of here. We also need to get the other Eeya for proof I guess." He said, he wasn't exactly mad, or happy. He couldn't seem to get her to let go, so he just wrapped his free arm around her to comfort the girl.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Saria refused to let go for a decent bit, but eventually she released Drake and helped him up. "You, calling me stupid and reckless? That's the best thing I've heard all day." She seemed a little more... Radiant after the stunt she just pulled. "Well, let's get what we need and get out of here. I don't like this place any more than you do."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:58 am

Drake picked up his sword, and swiftly split the Shadowstalker's head open, pulling out a smaller Eeya, about the size of his foot. He looked over at Saria, grabbed her hand and then started walking out of the cave. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 am

Saria stumbled for a moment, still trying to fully grasp what just occurred. She quickly caught up to Drake, however, walking comfortably beside him. "H-How do you feel?" She stuttered slightly, and was careful to keep her gaze turned slightly away from him. "I imagine it would still feel stiff, but... I don't know..." Her voice seemed softer than usual as she talked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:38 am

Drake looked at her, "Its fine, really, get on your horse we have to get back." He said, climbing onto Berius and gripping the reigns. "We have to get back to town soon, before night falls."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:40 am

Saria looked up at Drake and nodded, quickly climbing onto Jade. "Right, let's go," she said, leading the way back to town at a decently speedy pace.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:17 pm

The two quickly made there way back to the academy, Drake turned toward Saria, "I'm going to go drop off this Eeya, you go ahead." He turned back and walked off down the street. 'Last time I had one of these in my hands I went to live with the elves.' He thought to himself. It had been a long time since he had seen any of them, but to be fair they had thrown him out just before he decided to come to Festung and enroll in Brunswik Academy.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:48 am

Saria shot Drake a confused look as he walked away. "Go ahead to where?" She whispered to herself, making her way back into the academy. She wasn't quite tired yet; the adrenalin hadn't yet left her system. So she stopped in front of the board, looking it over as she carefully controlled her breathing. I guess I'll just wait here for a little.

A short time passed; it wasn't long before her mind started swirling with thoughts again. I know I've absorbed Eeya before, but I've never directed it quite like that. Song shapes it, but song is a product of not just the mind, but of the heart. Does emotion have a role in the power of the spell artist? Furthermore, does it have a role in the type of sorceries we control? She crossed her arms, eyes locked on the board but her attention was directed elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:54 am

Kyara walked through the halls and found Saria staring at the board, she decided to take a chance and walked up to her. "Greetings Mierdum Saria." She said with a curt but respectful bow, her hair whipping as she brought herself back up, "I feel I should apologize for the events that transpired after we met."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:06 am

If that's the case, then I'll need to-- Saria's train of thought ended suddenly in a wreck, quickly turning her head in surprise as Kyara spoke. "Oh!" She yelped quietly. She took a moment to regain her composure, and let her arms fall to her sides, turning to face the elf completely. "I thought you told me you weren't going to bother me anymore," she stated simply. A brief pause followed. Then, "But, I accept your apology. I'm not so cold as to hold a grudge."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 am

"Taunk Yoi, it truly was nothing personal, Drake is a very important person to our village, we made...mistakes in the past." Kyara's face grew red as she explained, and she slightly turned her face away.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:44 am

Kyara's reaction hadn't escaped Saria. Tired as she was, she was still feeling the lingering effects of adrenalin, and found herself rather more observant than usual. "Important to your village... Or to you?" She asked quietly, gently. She was treading on thin ice, broken glass, here. Best to watch her step while she probed for answers.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:08 am

Kyara's face snapped back toward Saria, she frowned at her, "I know you aren't very well versed in our culture but I would appreciate it if you would not pry into such matters." Kyara then seemed to gasp, as if she realized what she was doing she quickly turned around and began to walk away, she didn't get far before she accidentally bumped into another girl, "Sourae."
"You better be sorry, you could have done something worse you elf!" Saria could hear the yelling from quite a bit away, but she quickly quieted down and Saria couldn't hear anymore, Kyara pointed over at Saria and said something and the other girl started walking toward her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:30 am

Saria shook her head, turning back towards the board. Oh well. It's not like it's nothing I haven't figured out already. Now, where was I...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:10 am

The girl walked up to Saria, "So I heard you can help me find Saria, Drake's partner?" The girls hair was braided up except for her bangs which fell into her face, she was wearing a jacket that stopped at her hips, a simple yet elegant blouse, and a pair of white trousers, a pair of black boots adorned her feet.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:15 am

Saria inwardly sighed. "Yes, I can help you find her. She's not really someone most people just go looking for though. Might I ask why you're looking for her?" She only turned her head toward the newcomer as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:19 am

The girl looked like she was taken aback as Saria spoke, "Well aren't you curt, whoever taught you manners seems to have failed their job in the most eloquent manner. If you must know I am supposed to be sharing a room with her and thus I need to talk to her about our arrangement." The girl shifted her weight to one leg and placed a hand on her hip as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 am

"Oh yes, and whoever taught you seems to have done a most exceptional job," she shot back. While the statement would normally seem sarcastic, the coldness in her retort distorted that perception, leaving whether or not she was serious up for debate. "Well, go ahead, or would you rather wait until we go back to our apparently now-shared room?" She questioned, not even bothering to mention that she was indeed whom this new woman was looking for.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:35 am

The girls eyes widened a slight at not only her comment but the girls identity. "I do hope you don't think me rude, it is just you can't find anyone who is worth something in most places, I mean they just let elves walk around here. Now I believed it would be a good pleasantry to let you know of the situation before I moved my things into the room, we should also probably discuss the terms of space to be used." She spoke in a manner that betrayed her intent, her voice rose and fell in an elegance that is usually found in those born to money, "My name is Glas if you should know though, Glas Frenhines." She raised her hand toward Saria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:43 am

Saria took the offered hand, giving it a light shake with a firm grip. "Well, I guess that means you already know my name then, judging from your reaction. You can just call me Sari if you want. I appreciate the pleasantries, but formalities aren't really required for me. I already get enough nervous looks as it is. As for the room, just take as much space as you need. It may look like I have a lot but that's just because it's all spread out. It's nice to meet you, Glas." The topic of her conversation seemed to jump around a little; a side-effect from being disturbed from her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 am

"Ah thank you, you truly are a well learned lady," She dipped a bit in a curtsy, "I see why Mr. Waraite would enjoy your company as a partner. Well then I must go take my bags to our room, please though if you see your partner would you tell him that I'm looking for him, thank you Ma'am." She turned and began walking away before Saria could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:54 am

Saria waited for Glas to disappear before sighing aloud. "Why is everyone always looking for one of us?" She muttered, frustrated. "And where did you go get lost this time, Drake...?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 am

Drake had meanwhile gone off to see an old friend, he had found the shop quite easily and walked in, a chime announcing his presence, "Hey Trotter, I need you to take a look at an Eeya for me, you know, the usual thing." He said as he walked toward the counter.
A large man stood behind the counter, his arms looked heavy from years of physical labor, moving things around rather than swinging a sword, his hair stood up and was cut away from his head, and had an auburn color to it. "Sure, what kind you got today?" His voice wasn't exactly deep, but it still held a tone that seemed to demand respect in return.
"Shadowstalker, and before you get excited its only the head Eeya." He said as he tossed the crystal onto the counter, "I need to know if it was weaker than they usually are."
"Sure, might take a bit though."
"Its alright, the Eeya doesn't need to be in till a couple days from now, I'll come back tomorrow." Drake turned and left, waving as he exited the store, 'Now back to the Academy.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: