Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Man has always existed.
Brunswik Stazh Man10
With his wisdom and strength he seemed to dominate his environment, he began to rule all below him.
Brunswik Stazh Man_s_10
But all things must come to an end, Man would extend his reach too far and unleash a terror upon themselves.
Brunswik Stazh Monste10
These monsters would have no sympathy for the humans, they would kill and destroy with indifference, and yet man would fight back.
Brunswik Stazh War10
But man would lose this battle, that is, until they discovered the energy.
Brunswik Stazh Energy10
With this energy man could learn to do amazing things, and with this rose the first hunters, three humans who excelled in combat.
Brunswik Stazh Hunter10
These Hunters would rally man and together they would drive the monsters back, but they knew that this peace wouldn't last long. They established a place to train others in their craft, to make others into Hunters, this is Brunswik Academy.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Welcome to Brunswik Academy, a place to train heroes for many stories, now who are the heroes of this story?

Bio page!
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Hunter type: Either Fighter (Melee) Ranger (Explanitory) And Song Sorceress or sorcerer (Magic)
Song Magic: Either Supportive or Offensive
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:20 am

Name: Drake Wariat
Appearance: Has black hair and blue eyes, his hair tends to stick up most of the time and his eyes seem to give off a strange warm presence. He usually wears a leather tunic and a red undershirt, along with black trousers and brown boots.
History: His father was a Hunter in his younger days but quit after he met Drakes mother, Drake has studied Hunters his whole life, and now begins his training at Brunswik
Hunter Type: Fighter

Last edited by DarkHeart on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 am

Name: Saria
Appearance: Wavy blonde hair that fades to a light shade of red at the ends that flows down to the middle of her back, and hazel eyes. She generally wears a white shirt with light grey pants that cut off halfway down her calf, and is generally barefoot. However, she does have black boots that she wears when she needs to.
History: Saria was born an Eeya Eater, and was shunned by her family. As such, she grew up learning how to fend for herself, and generally prefers to be alone. However, when she discovered her aptitude for light-aligned Song Magicks, she began to think that her unique ability as an Eeya Eater could improve on her existing abilities as a Song Sorceress, and so entered the Brunswik Academy to have a place to study and experiment.
Overall, Saria is curious and smart, though cold to others, until she gets to know them.

Hunter type: Song Sorceress: Light.
Song Magic: Supportive.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:37 pm

"Tch, not again." Drake muttered as he looked up at the three guys in front of him, he sighed, "So you guys really want to fight huh?" He said to them.
"Yeah, were gunna' beat you till your black and blue." One said as he cracked his knuckles.
"Fine, have it your way." He said, he pulled the boken from his belt, he held it at the ready, "Well, come on then!" He said, one of the thugs rushed him, his fist raised to attack, Drake slid his foot back and brought the wooden sword over his head, then brought it down right on his attackers head, he dropped to the ground, "So how about the rest of you?" the two others looked down at the first and backed away out of the alley, "Pfeh, thought so." He said, slipping the boken back in his belt.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 pm

"Ugh, so many people making stupid mistakes these days," Saria sighed quietly to herself as she made her way through the medical hall. She'd taken to taking care of the most mortally wounded students; the ones who'd go out on missions and come back a bloodied pulp. I'm glad nobody questions their miraculous recovery, she thought as she made her way through one of the doors, shutting it behind her.

"How are you doing?" She asked with a kind voice.

"Ugh, I hurt all over," the student said, held together by bandages.

Saria nodded and said, "Alright. Just take a rest." And after he'd obeyed, she began to hum quietly, so she wouldn't be heard, and let the song flow.

Shortly after, she exited the room. Another patient undergone a 'miraculous' recovery, she thought as she wrote notes on a clipboard.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 am

Drake continued down the street, it was almost time to get back, he didn't know why he wandered around out here. He quickly began making his way back to the school, Brunswik, an academy created by the first Hunters, much better than any other, and they had chosen him to learn amongst their other students. He looked up at the building, it's silhouette distinct on the skyline. He made his way through the gates and quietly began making his way toward the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:40 am

Saria was crossing the length of the academy toward the dorms, reviewing her notes; she glanced down at the clipboard every so often. She had glanced up just in time to notice someone walking in her path. That is, just in time to see who it was that she'd just collided with.

"Ah!" She yelped in surprise, dropping her clipboard with a loud clatter. It was little more than a rectangularly-cut block of wood, a fraction of an inch thick. Her papers scattered. She looked up at Drake with irritated eyes. "Watch where you--" She began, but stopped as she recognized him from her first days at the academy. She silently began gathering her papers.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 am

"Oh sorr- Oh it's you." He said as he noticed Saria, they had met on the first day, and they didn't get off to a roaring start, she seemed cold and he wasn't the friendliest of people, "What are you doing out so late?" He asked, his tone was one you would use when saying a condescending remark.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Saria shook her head. "I should be asking you the same thing. At least I've been here in the Academy," she said in an equal tone. "Where were you at, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:46 pm

"I was out, not that you need to know." He said, looking down at her, it had only been a week, but every time he ran into her they ended up fighting, about anything. "Anyway, I think I should be getting to the dorm now." He said as he turned from her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Saria shook her head. "Not that I need to know, huh? Well fine, if you want to be mysterious like that," she said as she turned towards her dorms. "Yeah, that'd be best," she said, slightly more softly, and began walking.

He's got spirit, heh.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Drake got to his room quickly without much trouble, closing the door behind him he slipped the boken out of his belt and propped it against the dresser, "Well, I guess I should really stop sneaking out at night." He said quietly to himself, "But I hate to leave those thugs running about." he continued. "Oh well." He said as he got in the bed, "Can't do much I guess."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Saris stepped into her room and shut the door, placing her notes neatly on her desk. She sat on her bed and shook her head. "Why do I keep running into him?" She muttered and sighed. "Well, nothing to lose sleep over," she shrugged and got in bed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 pm

The night was over quickly, and the day rose anew, two people unwound from the thread of fate awake, to begin the day once more.

Drake awoke, and looked around with sleepy eyes, he got out of his bed and dressed himself accordingly, "Well, off to Basic I guess."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Saria stretched as she stood, and dressed herself for her first class. "Basic," she said to herself, making sure her notes were still on the table. With a final nod, she left her room, rolling her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:45 pm

"Hello class, I hope you've all acclimated well to Brunswik after your first week here, in that week we have taken time to observe you, assess your strengths and weaknesses, and today we will assign you all to teams. Each of you will be put on a team of either two or three, you have been paired with students from each class, be they Fighters, Rangers, or Song Sorceresses, and you have been matched based on what we've observed. Take into account, now that you have been put on teams you are allowed to take on missions, but only missions of an F class or lower, you will also be ranked on your performance, remember, you are not here for pleasantries but to learn. You should each have a paper with the names of your teammates on them."

Drake almost fell asleep from the speech, Ms. Arwich always seemed to go on, he didn't much enjoy being forced into a team, but at least he didn't have to worry about being paired with Saria, his scores as a Fighter were high. He looked down at the paper with his teammates name. "Drake Waylin has been paired with Saria." Was what the paper said. Aw Fu-
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Saria leaned forward against the table with arms crossed and resting atop it, listening to Ms. Arwich. When she finished talking, she looked down at the paper with her teammate's name. As long as it's not-- Oh. Of course. It is, she thought as she saw Drake's name on the paper.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Drake looked up and back at Saria, how could he be paired with her, sure he wasn't the highest when it came to his scores but he had to be better than her! Drake sighed and put his head on his hand. Ms. Arwich began to speak again, "I think it would be best right now to find and get used to your teammates, they will be with you for the rest of the year, take some time to get to know them." She said.
"Great, I gotta talk to her now." He said as he rose from his seat, this was not how he wanted Basic to go.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Saria looked up at Drake as he stood and inwardly sighed. She stood as well and walked over to Drake. "Well, it looks like we're working together. I'm surprised. I didn't think Fighters and Song Sorceresses got paired up very often," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 pm

"It can happen, not as common, but if they see potential with the Sorceress and Fighter they put them together, actually there's a good base for it, especially with a light based Sorceress, you deal with energy and giving it to your teammates, Fighters require energy themselves." He said, he looked at her after he said all of that, "Sorry, I-I tend to ramble when it comes to Hunters, I've been studying to be one my whole life... I hope you at least remember the rank system for missions right?" He switched subjects absentmindedly, it was a habit when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Saria smiled for a moment as he rambled. "Well, it sounds like we'll be a good team, hm?" She shrugged. "Of course I remember the rank system. It's not exactly difficult to remember, you know. I'm not stupid."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 am

Sorry, I couldn't tell with the way you acted." He said, smirking a little, he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:03 am

Saria let out a small 'pfft' of amusement, her smile growing more apparent. "Oh? Are you sure it wasn't just you?" She tilted her head slightly to the right, causing some of her hair to cover her left eye.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:38 am

"At least I knew about the basics of Monster Biology." He teased, he put his hands in his pockets, a habit that he did a lot, he looked at her eyes, there seemed something...off about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brunswik Stazh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: