Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:03 am

Saria laughed, a resounding, musical sound. "Please, don't get me started on things that I know that you don't," she said, matching his gaze.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:24 am

He began to lean toward Saria, "So what would some of these things that you know?" He said, his face hovering in front of her's.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Saria simply adopted a mischievous grin. "That," she paused and tapped Drake on the nose, "Is for me to know, and for you to figure out."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 pm

"Ah I see, keeping secrets from our teammates now are we?" He said, pulling his head back, he was still looking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Saria shrugged, her smile fading to a more neutral expression. "Some things are... Best left like that," she said with a hint of regret. "Maybe... Sometime later, I'll tell you," she suggested with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:47 pm

"Sure, let's do that then." He said, a small smile emerging on his face, at least they seemed to be getting along better.
The bell rang inside the building, alerting most and jolting the sleepy, "All right then head off to your next class then, we wouldn't want you to be late!" Ms. Arwich said to the class.
"Well, I gotta head to weapons handling, see you later, we should take a look at missions after class." He said as he waved, heading out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Saria waved back, smiling wider. "Sure, that's a wonderful idea," she called after him. After he left, she quickly gathered up her things and made her way to her next class; it was about using instruments to control Song Magicks, but she never really paid attention. Her 'notes' were more her own speculation than actual notes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Drake made a quick stop to pick up his boken and made his way quickly to Weapons Handling, he made it just as the bell rang once more.
"Cutting it close Mr. Waylin." The instructor said.
"Yeah I guess." He said, he looked around the room, and sighed as he thought the coast was clear.
"Hey Drake!" A voice could be heard, high pitched and enthusiastic. A girl approached Drake, she couldn't be older than 18, and a wooden battleaxe hung at her back.
"Oh hey Bordia." He said, you could hear the fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Saria had to pick up her pace to a light jog in order to make it to her dorm to pick up her notes, and then to class in time. The bell rang just after she sat down. With a quiet sigh, she sat down and waited for the instructor to start talking, her mind already a storm of ideas and thoughts.

"Today, we're going to discuss the drum..." The instructor began.

Yeah, yeah. The drum is a primal instrument, used to awaken the battle spirit in allies, and so on, Saria thought, echoing the words of the instructor before he even spoke. She began writing, as if taking notes.

Song Magicks... To control the elements with song. Light Song Magicks are about the flow of energy into beings, while it's counterpart (Dark) does the opposite. Would it be possible to cause energy harmful to a being to flow into it, thus turning the Light element into one capable of debilitation? Or maybe to give something so much energy it becomes unhealthy?

How about just the manipulation of energy? Other elements don't control the flow of energy to and from things. Does that mean they just manipulate the energy inherent in all things? Or do their songs directly effect their surroundings? If it's the former, that opens up dozens of possibilities. Song Sorceresses and Sorcerers that can cause plants to come alive by giving them energy... Creatures of our own to combat the monsters. Or perhaps the creation of stone golems...

In this way Saria wrote through her class, only half-listening to the instructor drone on about the proper way to use a drum to control Song Magicks.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 pm

"So how did you basic go?" Bordia asked as she brought the axe over her head, the exhaustion could be heard in her voice.
Drake brought the boken up above his head to block the axe, he seemed as cold and focused as normal, "Well, I could have been paired with someone else." He said, he was starting to mind it less but...still he didn't like it for some reason. He swung with the wooden knife in his left hand toward Bordia's gut.
Bordia broke away to dodge the knife, "Well-" She dodged another strike, "Who did you get paired with?" She said as she swung the axe in a horizontal move toward him.
Drake stepped back, she was nothing if not predictable, at least after you got over how small she was to be carrying that axe, "Saria." Was his simple reply, he gripped the boken in his right hand quickly sidestepped beside Bordia, bringing the boken right under her chin, "And you just got killed." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:33 pm

"Well, now that we have that settled, let's start some practice," said the instructor, snapping Saria out of her thoughts.

Saria stood and stepped outside with the rest of the class with her drum. She stood a good distance away from everyone else and began to play. Her classmates began to play with a little more intensity, being energized by her magic.

"Hey, Saria! Tone it down a bit, will you?" One of Saria's few friends, a redhead named Charles, approached her, still playing his own drum. The air around him seemed energized from the effect of his playing.

Saria grinned. "Sorry, I can't help it if I'm that good at this."

"Oh, please! Hey, who did you get on your team?" He asked, falling into step next to her.

She shrugged. "A Fighter. Drake."

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 pm

"E-e-eh!" Bordia said, "You got -her- on your team!" She exclaimed.
"What's wrong are you jealous?" He said, a grin beginning to form on his face. "I mean, she is very pretty, lot's of guys would love to be in my shoes." He said.
"Hey it's not like that!" But she's not an ironing board like me. She thought to herself.
Two guys approached Drake at this point, Ward and Kel, "Hey Drake, did I hear you say you where paired with Saria?" Kel said to him.
Oh damn it, "Yeah, I got paired with her."
"So you've been around her then?" Ward responded
Drake sighed. "Yes, and I don't care what you say or what you try to get me to do, she isn't going to accept your advances."
"Are you sure?" They both said.
"Yes."
"Well I don't care about her anyway, haven't you heard of those rumors?"Bordia said.
"You mean about her staying out all night, and those students in the infirmary?" Kel said.
"Yeah, I hear she has some sort of weird song magic, like it's not normal at all." Ward said after him.
"Well unless you guys want to feel my boken on your head I think you should shut up about my teammate like that." He said, holding the boken in a threatening stance.
"Jeeze fine, when'd you get so defensive about her?" Ward said, he and Kel began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

"Drake, huh?" Charles said. "I've heard he's one of the most dedicated guys out there. Lucky you. I got paired up with a lazy one."

Saria shrugged. "Really? He's always just barely on time to all the classes I've seen him in."

"Nah, he's not that bad," he said with a smile. "Oh, by the way. I'd be a little more careful if I were you. I've heard some rumors about you. They're probably not true, made up by people who are jealous of you. But still. It's--"

"Yeah, alright. Thanks," she said, already having a pretty good idea of what they are. I guess that means he'll come bother me about it later... Ugh.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Drake was about ready to stop sparring for the day when he say the instructor looking at him.
"Drake, I want you to come over here." He said.
Drake sighed, he walked over to him, "Yes Sir?"
He gestured to a tall man who wore a long coat, "This is a Hunter, he's come to see the class, I want you and Rafiel to spar, show him what you two have learned."
"Yes sir I'll make sure to make Brunswik proud." He said, as he began to move toward the usual sparring area.
"Wait, I think we should make this a real match, let's head to the outdoor sparring area." He said.
Aw why did it have to be like this. It wasn't that he didn't like the outside, but his opponent Rafiel was one of the highest scored Fighters, and in an outdoor arena there where many factors that where...random.
Rafiel walked over to Drake, holding onto the practice mace, "Good luck newbie." He said as he pushed past.
The class had moved outside, there was a practice sparring pit out there to train students for outdoor combat, as the walked past Drake saw the other class that was outside, he saw Saria out there.
Oh great I get to screw up in front of Saria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Saria turned when she heard the clamor of a class making its way outside, and slowed her rhythm to a stop when she saw it was the Weapons Handling class. That's... "They're going to the sparring pit?" Then she saw Drake. What's he doing going there?! Is he trying to get himself hurt before we go on our first mission?! Idiot!

"Hey, who's that?" Charles asked, pointing out the older-looking Hunter that was part of the group. "He must be someone visiting."

Saria nodded. "Probably." So that's what this is about? A visitor?

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Drake took his place in the sparring pit, holding the boken and wooden knife at the ready. Rafiel took his place as well, pulling the mace out and holding it in front of him, his mouth seemed to be eternally a frown when he looked at Drake.
"Okay." The Hunter spoke, his voice was deep, and seemed to resound through the yard, "I want clean fighting, no cheap moves, and no stunts, now prepare." Both of them seemed to push themselves deeper into their stance. "And...begin!" He said.
Drake was the first to move, taking a quick step toward Rafiel and swinging the knife toward his chest. Rafiel parried it with the mace, and brought his fist right into Drake's stomach. Drake's eyes widened in pain but he wouldn't be stopped by this, he brought the boken down and hit Rafiel as he tried to move away, hitting him right in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Saria was completely absorbed in watching the battle, no longer taking much note of her surroundings.

"That's it! The angle that would have gone in would have been fatal!" She exclaimed, cheering Drake on.

Charles gave Saria a confused look. "Since when were you so enthusiastic about someone? You never...

Oh," he said, perhaps with a bit of disappointment.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 am

If this had been my real sword then he would be on the ground bleeding right now. He thought to himself, but they were just using practice weapons, and that hit wouldn't keep Rafiel down, he knew that he'd keep up this fighting till one of them fell over from exhaustion. Rafiel swung the practice mace down low, landing a hit right in Drake's chest. Drake broke back after this hit, the mace wasn't as heavy as normal maces, but it could still do some damage. He pulled the boken back and got ready, rushing forward he dodged the first swing of the mace Rafiel threw, and stepped to the side, he brought the boken down right on Rafiel's wrist, the sound of wood on skin resounded through the yard, and Rafiel dropped the mace, Drake brought the knife right under his throat, "Your dead, newbie."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 am

Saria winced as Drake was hit in the chest, but grinned happily when he came right back and disarmed Rafiel. It took all she had not to burst out cheering right then and there, but she successfully contained her excitement and crossed her arms with an approving smile.

No wonder we got paired up. He's an incredible Fighter... We'll make a great team, I just know it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:35 pm

"And there you have it, Drake here is one of our finest." He said to the Hunter.
The man walked toward Drake, seeming to eye him up, "How old are you?"
"20, but sir I really don't see why that's relevant."
"Let's just say that it will be...important later." His voice sent chills down the students spines.
"I see." He said in return, he moved back in with the other students, Bordia edged closer to him.
"That was amazing!" She said in a whisper.
"It wasn't anything special, in fact that fight lasted too long." He said in reply.
"Well, I still liked it." She said, edging closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Saria tilted her head slightly, watching Bordia with what would have been jealousy had she not had the self-control she did. "Hey, Charles," she began, "Who's that over there?" She nodded towards Bordia.

"Oh, Bordia? She's my partner. Very capable Fighter, though you wouldn't guess it from her size. She's pretty energetic too. I'm kind of worried that it'll get her into trouble at some point, but that's why I'm here, right?" He explained with a chuckle at the end.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Drake looked over at Saria once more, he felt relieved that he was able to win that sparring match, he saw her talking to another guy, "Bordia do you know that guy?"
"Yeah." She said, a frown on her face, "He's my teammate, he seems to think that I need protection or something." She said, putting her hand on her hip.
"I guess he's a Song Sorcerer but what does he use?" Drake said as he looked down at her, he was already a head taller than Saria, so when he looked at her it was like a parent looking at a child, one couldn't really tell that she was 19.
"Fire song magic, but trust me when I say he's not the best at it." She said, a sigh on her voice.
"But I thought your scores where high?"
"Not since I keep getting paired with you in sparring." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Saria shrugged and turned around. "Well," she said, "I'm going to get back to practice," she finished as she began walking away from Charles and further from the Weapons Handling class.

"Wh-- Hey! Wait!" Charles called out after her as he followed at a light jog.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Drake saw Saria leave for her class, a futile attempt since this class would be ending soon, time did seem to fly away from him when he was holding a wooden weapon. The bell rang once more and Drake began to move, now he would get to eat, but he didn't care about the food, he wanted to look at something else.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Saria heard the bell ring just as she was across from the door, so she turned as if she was going that way the whole time and gathered up her things. After a quick stop at her room to drop off her drum, she made her way to the cafeteria. Well, here we go... I'd bet anything he's heard the rumors by now, she thought with a sigh as she sat very much alone, pondering over her notes while eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: