Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:04 am

Drake had forgone eating to go look at the missions board, he scanned through the jobs listed on the board. "Wait, what's this." He said as he found one that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:13 am

Charles approached the missions board and noticed Drake looking at something that apparently interested him very much. "Oh, hey Drake," he said as he walked up. "What's that you're looking at there?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:03 am

"Hm?" He said as he looked up at Charles, "Oh it's you, it's a mission, but... it's strange." He said, looking down at the paper once more, "We're only allowed to take missions of F rank and lower right?" He said, repeating what Ms. Arwich said at Basic.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Charles nodded. "Yeah, F rank or lower. Why, what is it?" He asked as he took a look at the paper as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 am

"This mission's just...weird, it is an F rank, but the monster detailed should be something for a C rank or higher, Take a look." He said as he showed him the paper, on it detailed several facts about the mission, it was a mission to kill a monster, but the monster was a Shadow Stalker.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 am

Charles read over the mission details and stopped at the mention of the Shadow Stalker. "That's... Why is that Rank F? Is it missing a limb or something?" He said out loud and shook his head. "You're right, this really doesn't make sense. It has to be a mistake." Or a setup... But why would anyone do that?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:18 am

Drake smiled a little, he pocketed the paper and began to walk away from the board, "Oh hey Charles, I hope you can handle Bordia." He said before he left.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 am

Charles looked confused for a moment, but nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I hope so too. Good luck with Saria!" He called out as he left.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Drake walked over to Saria's table, "I think I have our mission." He said as he slapped the paper on the table, sliding in next to her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Saria looked up at Drake for a moment before looking back down at the paper. "A Shadow Stalker on our first mission? Really? What are you trying to do, impress me? While the thought is flattering, isn't that a little extreme for our first mission?" She asked in a calmer tone. "Come to think of it, why is that on a Rank F mission?" She wondered aloud.

"Alright, let's do it," she said after a short pause, curiosity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:42 pm

"Like I would try to impress you, were stuck on a team anyway, you'll get to see me fight soon enough. The thing is I want to check out why it's so lowly ranked, missions are ranked by those who give them out, so he must know something we don't." He said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Saria smirked. "Uh-huh. Just like how you didn't care that I was watching that little sparring match earlier, hm?" She said with a mischievous tone. "But... Yeah, you're right. Do you think that man who was visiting your class earlier gave it out?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"I don't know, he's a Hunter though, I'm pretty sure he would just kill it, Shadow Stalker Eeya can be pretty expensive." He said, "I don't think many Hunters would give up the chance."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 pm

"That would either mean that he's going to be there to watch us take it on, or it's someone else doing it for... Other reasons," she said with a bit of worry. I hope it's not someone trying to look into my particular... Situation. I'll have to keep an eye out...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 pm

"Anyway, I guess we should get ready for anything to happen." He said, he kept his eye on the page. A drawing of the creature was on it, a large lizard like creature that stood on two legs, large claws hung off of it's hands. Drake sighed as he looked at it, if one knew him they would see a hatred in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 am

Saria nodded. "That's a good plan." She glanced up from the paper and at Drake. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked, concern evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 pm

In a flash the anger was gone from his eyes, "No, it's nothing." He said, the bell rang once more, "Well, I have to head to Monster Biology." He said, sliding out of the table, "See you later I guess." He said, as he made his way out of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Saria nodded as the bell rang and gathered up her notes. She checked her schedule quickly; it read 'Eeya Application.' A smile appeared on her face as she made her way to class.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Drake made his way quickly to class, the hallways where like a river that he had learned to navigate quickly.
"Hey, you hear about that new student?" A girls voice rang out to Drake.
"You mean the prissy girl?" The voice this time was male.
"Well, I hear she just came from a well to do family."
"Well I heard she paid her way in."
Gossip, I guess it can't be helped, but anyway all information is useful. Drake found his doorway and quickly made his way to his seat.
----
"Hello class, welcome to Eeya application, I trust that you all are prepared for today's lesson, but first I would like to introduce to you a new classmate. Now I want you to treat her with the same respects you would any one else."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:49 am

Saria looked up from her notes and inwardly sighed. Let me guess, she's going to call me up and introduce me, and then everyone in here is going to know.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:18 am

The class looked toward the door as it opened, a young girl walked in with a hood over her head, a set of crossbows hung at her waist, and a cloak fell down her back, nobody understood what the teacher meant until she pulled the cloak's hood down, her black hair fell down her shoulders, her skin was slightly tinted brown and her ears ended in a point, all around people whispered things, "She's an elf." or "Why would they let someone like that in this school." The girl looked like she pretended not to hear these things, "Hello, my name is Kyara." The only thing she said as she stood silently.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:45 am

Saria's eyes seemed to light up a bit, her interest suddenly renewed. For one, she was glad her secret was still, well, a secret. And for two, this new person... Kyara, was it? She was an interesting character. Probably because an elf is as much an outcast as an Eeya Eater. She mustered up the warmest smile she could - which was surprisingly warm considering how she treated most other people at the academy - and looked directly at her, trying to establish eye contact. Whoever this elf was, she wanted to get to know her better.
---
Warren: Dark skinned, quiet, but greeted everyone with a smile. Monster Biology was, by far, his favorite class, which explains why he was one of the first ones there. Not that he disliked his other ones, but he decided that if he was going to fight monsters, he'd do it in the most efficient way possible. He liked to have a plan. For him, his plan was to strike quick and where it hurt them most. Hence, his favorite class. He also found out that he was seated next to Drake, and greeted him with his trademark smile as he walked into class.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:51 am

Kyara looked over at the strange girl who was beaming at her, it looked quite funny. She walked over to the empty seat next to her, "May I sit here Kienia" She said toward the teacher.
"Hm? Oh yes, that should be fine."
"Thank you." She said, bowing slightly and then taking her seat.
----
Drake looked over at the boy already seated in the class, he looked like he had been there since before lunch ended. "Well hello, you loo happy for someone learning to kill." He said, perhaps a little too coldly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:57 am

Saria coughed quietly and looked back down at her papers. Okay, maybe that was a bit much. "So... I haven't seen an elf around here before. Not that I think you're weird or anything," she started quickly. "I just, didn't expect it. Er, sorry for the weird look earlier."
---
Warren shrugged. "Well, hey, it's better than being all somber and cold all the time, right?" He said, half commenting in an off-hand way about Drake's first statement, but in a way that said he had no hard feelings about it. "So you're going to be sitting next to me, huh? I'm Warren."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:09 am

"Yes well humans don't exactly like us as much, besides, I am Mead bluth I'm used to how people act toward me." She said, slightly pointed, but not hostile. "I am thankful for people like you though." She said, slightly quieter.
----
"Emotion can betray you when you fight, anger, happiness, both can be just as dangerous when they lead to openings, I would suspect you know about them." He said, nodding toward the rapier he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: