Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 am

Saria smiled, though it was more natural and controlled this time, and actually was quite nice. "Well, I'll try to be more... Normal towards you in the future then. I'm terribly interested in your language, too. What you said just now... What does it mean?" She asked. "Oh, uh, if it's not too offensive, or forward, or... Well, you get the point," she added after a moment's pause.
---
Warren nodded, still smiling, though now it was more of a conversational one than a greeting one. "Of course I do! Nothing but pure focus and concentration during combat, obviously. Don't want to slip up out there. But, we have to take advantage of those chances we get to show our true colors," he agreed. "Focus in the field, and life off the field. Emotions are still important," he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:03 am

Nyara looked down toward her knees, "It means half-blood, my father is a human, and my mother is an elf, I'm looked down upon by elves and humans." She said, quietly, as if she wouldn't let anyone else hear it.
----
"Yes, off the field..." He said, trailing off, was his life ever off the field? He wouldn't ever now.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:19 am

Saria blinked, surprised. "Wow, I... I'm sorry, that you have to deal with that," she said similarly quietly.
---
Warren nodded, his smile fading a bit as he felt a change in Drake's mood. "Well!" He said rather cheerfully, in an attempt to cheer him up. "Better be ready for class to start, right? We of all people should be paying close attention."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:57 am

"That is fine, but I believe that we should be paying attention, getting into this class as a Ranger wasn't easy." She said, turning back toward the front, the teacher had some diagrams of monsters, showing the location of eeya in a variety of different body types, among them a large lizard with sharp claws. "That monster..." Nyara clamped a hand over her own mouth as if she didn't mean to speak.
----
"So as you can see reptilian monsters are some of the toughest to deal with, their scaly exterior is almost impenetrable, the only place that a reptilian monster is vulnerable is on their stomach where the scales end and the skin softens. Several techniques can be used..." The teacher's voice droned on as the rest of the class seemed to doze off, Drake on the other hand seemed to be listening intently, scrawling quick notes onto a piece of paper, the teacher finished what he was saying when Drake raised his hand, "Sir what if the monster in question can't be taken by a frontal assault, like say a ShadowStalker?"
"Well, there is a reason why a ShadowStalker is classified as a B rank monster, monsters like this have unusual speed and fortitude, and the majority of B rank monsters are reptilian monsters such as the ShadowStalker, their natural built defense and offense make them a threat to even well trained Hunters." He finished, turned back to his book, and then continued.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 am

Saria nodded and returned her attention to the class, quickly copying down the diagrams in surprising detail. Saria hesitated and coughed quietly when the teacher got to the diagram with the lizard, and glanced at Nyara with a perked eyebrow. She made especially sure to diagram this one well, and circled it.
---
Warren was likewise quickly taking notes, though he took care to keep them organized. Next to the reptilian notes, he wrote a question and underlined it: 'Can I get under the scales?' He looked and Drake and blinked. "A Shadowstalker? That's awfully specific," he commented, trailing off as the teacher continued.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 am

"Well, you never know, besides, everyone knows what a Shadowstalker is like." He said quickly almost like he was trying to make something up. "Anyway, whats up with you over there, asking yourself questions? Isn't it not good to not know your own ability?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 am

"Ooh, a sharp one," Warren said with a grin. "Well, you see, reptilians are armored with scales, yes? This question is less me doubting my abilities and more me speculating if I could, well... Create weak points. If we could pry the scales off of a reptilian monster, it would expose the softer flesh," he said, explaining it to himself as much as he was explaining it to Drake.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:32 am

"Are you a theory of tactics student?" He asked, he had seen the strange class and always wondered what the hell it had been about. The students who took it weren't the most normal of folks.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 am

Warren grinned. "How did you know? Although, I only took it to see how I could invent new ones. It keeps the job interesting."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 am

"You can always tell a ToT student, no offense but you don't talk like other people." Drake said, he continued to copy down notes.
"All right, who can tell me the points to strike on a BrassViper?" The teacher asked, almost none of the students knew he even asked a question.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:17 am

Warren shrugged. "I guess not, huh?" He looked up and spoke over the rest of the students who were still talking, "The BrassViper is a reptilian type monster, so the soft underbelly is their most accessible weak point."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:43 am

"Very good Mister Warren correct? Monsters such as these can be extremely dangerous without the proper caution or numbers, so make sure to avoid confronting them alone." He said, he continued to drone on with his lesson.
----
The lessons passed without much else happening.
----
"Well I better get to my next class." He said to Warren, "Don't get yourself killed rapier boy."
----
Kyara stood up, "Well I will have to leave you, talking with you is fun, but I have to get to Botany." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:58 am

Warren flashed his trademark smile and began to gather his things. "Oh, I won't trust me. You take care of yourself, now."
---
Saria stood and smiled. "Well, Botany is my next class too. Want to walk together?" She suggested, picking up her notes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:35 am

"Yes, that would be nice, but know that walking with an elf will do you no credit." She said with a sly smile before beginning to walk, "Why would you want to walk with me if I might ask?"
---
Drake had also begun his walk to the next class, "Back to Saria, maybe I can survive long enough to go on the mission."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:41 am

Saria smiled and shrugged. "People are already starting to spread gossip about me. It won't hurt to indulge them in their rumors a little, right?" She said with a laugh and a dismissive wave. "Well, however creepy this might sound, I find you incredibly interesting. Two lone outcasts in this school, I guess."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 am

Drake rounded the corner and walked a little bit before stopping, the was what looked like surprise in his eyes.
Kyara locked eyes with Drake, she stopped for a second, "Kyara fointh yoi, iidoth Drake." She began to walk toward him with renewed speed.
Drake looked like he was about to bolt from the hallway, he looked as if he was face to face with the most horrible thing he'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 am

Saria glanced between the two for a moment and took a second to register their reactions. She moved forward quickly to catch up with Kyara and grabbed her by the arm. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked with a caring tone and a firm grip.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:56 am

Kyara did not answer, she managed herself free and grabbed Drake by his coller, swinging him into the wall she held him there, "Deid yoi rualear foirgut Kyarath prunisuth Drake?" She said.
"You made a lot of promises." He said lightly.
Then Kyara leaned in and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:58 am

Saria blinked a few times. "Oh," she remarked quietly before continuing on towards Botany.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 am

Drake Kyara off of him and ran toward Saria, "Saria! Wait!" He yelled after her.
---
"Now you run!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:55 am

Saria stopped and gave Drake a rather emotionless look. "What?" She asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Drake was slightky taken aback at her response, there was anger im her eyes yes, but it was completely dissonant to the cold indifference in her voice, as if if any word thought of at this point would be cold and calculated. He couldn't think of a way to respond but "It's not like it seems." His voice seemed to waver a bit. He walked into the classroom and took his seat, much to his chagrin Kyara sat next to him.
"Eivn Uldur eintund yoi tuu mauk guth uun yoir prunisus." She said quietly.
"You and the rest of their promises are the reason I left." He said, using the same indifference he just felt.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 am

"Sure," Saria stated, clearly unconvinced. Yet for all of the displeasure she felt towards him, she still sat next to him, silently readying a blank page of her notes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 am

"Drake you must realize that we need you back home, they miss you, I missed you as well." She said.
She was getting more serious if she was willing to use human language, so be it he would be more serious with her as well, "Drake haiv aus yuut mouvud paust tuu prunisut ouf childist fult, wuu haiv nou plaic togutur." He said without blinking an eye, he realized that he said it a bit loudly though, some people where staring at him.
Kyara just stared at him, her mouth slightly open as she was confused, and then she just looked away from Drake, "I see, maybe one day you won't be a stubborn baustar."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 am

Saria simply remained silent, but quietly began writing words down. Despite her restrained anger at the two, she wasn't quite able to resist the allure of this new language, although she went to great pains to make sure Drake didn't see what she was writing now that she knew he spoke it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: