Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:56 am

Sanaria looked at Darvis once more, "Yes, sometimes a danger closer to home takes precedence." She said, "But we must be on our way soon right? To Dawnstar right?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 am

Shaking a bit of snow from her hair, Yosa'Min gravefully got to her feet and then nodded her head. "Aye, we probably should." Agreed the redguard.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:54 am

Darvis stood last and tilted his head to the side, cracking his neck. "Ah... I guess we should keep moving, right." He motioned with his left hand. "Lead the way. Hopefully it'll be easier going from here. I wonder if we can find someone to transport us the rest of the way in Dawnstar."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 am

Sanaria began walking toward the west, "I wouldn't go trusting wagons anymore after what happened last time, we get attacked and what does he do, leave us to die or get captured." She said in a huff, she wasn't in the best of moods right now, but she needed to calm down or she would turn right in front of them and most people don't react too well to a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:06 am

(A werewolf, a vampire and a mortal go walking through Winterhold...)

Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:22 am

Darvis sighed and shook his head. "Right, I was still assuming people here would be competent at their jobs," he said with a frown as he moved to follow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 am

A snort escaped Yosa'Min. "The only competent people are the ones who have knifes under their pillows." She sourly replied.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:53 pm

"Too bad those people are usually looking out for themselves." She said sourly, continuing to take laboured steps through the high snow, it was beginning to get lower as they moved toward Dawnstar.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:57 am

Darvis shook his head and let out an amused huff. "You can trust some of them to have your back," he said with a shrug, pushing through the snow with no small amount of effort.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 am

"I would imagine you would know something about that?" She asked to Sanaria. "I mean, just how many people are out there trying to kill the Dragonborn? Your word could alone could quell armies, your shout? Slaughter them." She then quickly added. "Not that I mean to say you ever would, without the right reasons of course."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:06 am

"And yet a knife across my throat will silence me just like any other, it isn't like being Dragonborn makes one invincible." She said, a little bitterly, You should understand eh Darvis? She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:41 am

Darvis chuckled and nodded. "You have a point, Sanaria," he stated. "Nothing is truly invincible. If it bleeds, it can be slain," he said rather matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm

"I know, but that doesn't make it easy. Those damn snake-dragon-things were enough to testify to that. Blood might be blood, but sometimes there is more to it." She replied with a hot shake of her hands in exasperation. Some days it felt like she was talking with bears. No, bears are better conversationalists.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 am

Darvis shrugged. "True, true indeed. And then some things just have a lot of it. But still, even the strongest foes can be overwhelmed, be it by one opponent with greater skill or simply a horde."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 am

The trip went on without much interruption and soon the three companions found themselves nearing the northern town of Dawnstar, and as they approached the frigid air changed, it felt warmer, and the smell of fire filled the air, screams could be heard.
Sanaria knew these signs all too well, one of those scaley bastards was at it. She hastily pulled Kormundr off her back and knocked an arrow, aiming toward the sky above the town. "Dragons about!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 am

Darvis swore and readied two Conjuration spells, one in each hand. He threw out his right to the side, summoning a Flame Atronach. He then raised his left hand and summoned a bow. In one deft motion, he brought his arm around and drew an arrow from his newly-summoned quiver. "Let's try to bring it out here if we can. The less damage, the better!" He suggested and nocked the arrow, keeping it ready to fire as he moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 am

"Blasted beasts." Snarled Yosa'Min, drawing her bow and readying an arrow in a single fluid motion. "I would have figured after you killed Alduin these flying salamanders would pose less of a problem!" The redguard woman complained.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:35 am

The dragon flew over the town, blasting flames from its mouth and setting the buildings ablaze. The heat in the air and the smell of ash was all around the town and towns people sat cowering in their homes or fleeing toward the snowy hills. The town guard themselves had their bows drawn, firing at the creature with an impressive fervor. Sanaria scanned the sky, her eyes unusually adept at this motion, and quickly spotted the dragon, she fired the arrow, narrowly missing her target, the left wing, and watched it sail down toward the village. "Damn this insufferable wind and these insufferable arrows!" She exclaimed, and began to run toward the small village. She readied the power of the Thu'um within her, and readied the words of the Dragonrend shout.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:07 pm

"What I'd give to have a little backup..." Darvis grumbled, leading the dragon by a fair amount, and aiming a little far too high as he released his first arrow. It followed a typical parabolic path, and the turbulence produced by the dragon's wings threw it off path, into its back. He lowered the bow and rushed forward with his Atronach, using his free hand to fire off Fireballs alongside those of his summoned companion.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Laughing slightly as the arrows sailed through the air, narrowly or entirely missed the scaled beast, Yosa'Min ran up a set of snowy stones to gain a bit of height before leveling out her bow and firing. The arrow sunk right into the twisting beast's chest. She fired again and again, taking careful but swift aim each time.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 pm

"Joor Zah Frul!" The shout escaped her lips and became a force against the dragon, suddenly confronted with mortality he began to descend, and landed on the ground wih a loud and audible thud, "Thats right! Come 'ere you scaly bastard!" Sanaria drew Dovah Dinok and charged toward the dragon, unlike Winged Horkers or Dragon headed serpents, she could fight dragons.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Darvis ran in behind Sanaria, releasing the bow, and charging up both his hands with frost magick. Once he was close enough, he thrust both hands forward and released an overcharged Ice Storm. "And stay there!" He growled, finally releasing his pent-up irritation.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Yosa'Min raised her bow and took in a sharp breath, aiming as precisely as she could. When the arrow was loosed, it sailed right past the charging Sanaria and pierced right into one of its eyes. "I hope you didn't need that!" She mocking called after as she knocked another arrow."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:56 am

Sanaria ran up and gripped the dragon's snout, the effects of the shout would wear off soon, and hauled herself up onto its head, flipping the blade around in her hand she plunged Dovah Dinok straight into its other eye. "I thought you'd like it evened out good sir, but I'm not the best barber!" She said in a snide tone, ripping the sword out of its eye and proceeding to hack into the beasts head. The effect of the shout had fully worn off by now though, now stricken blind the dragon could only feel the effects of what was attacking him, and began to flail his head about in an attempt to get whatever was on him off.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:33 am

Taking his blind rage as her chance, Yosa'Min sprinted around to the other side of the dragon, drawing another arrow along the way. She slid to a stop, aimed and fired arrow after arrow at the raging dragon's wings, tearing silky membrane with each shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next