Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:28 pm

"Oh no you don't, hold still!" Darvis switched the spell in his right hand to Fireball, while keeping Ice Storm in his left. He shot the flame off towards the dragon's wings, aiming to further inhibit it's ability to fly, while aiming the frost spell towards the head to slow down the frantic motions of the creature.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 am

Sanaria once again dug her sword into the beasts hide, and gripped its head for all she was worth, she began to laugh as the dragon flailed. "Yes! That's it you sorry excuse for a lizard!" The Dragon began to slow its head and then flapped its wings, only to find that it was stuck, the dragon resorted to the only thing it could and began to breath fire in random directions.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:24 am

Yosa'Min laughed as the beast panicked. She was a huntress, she had killed such a wide variety of animals that she knew nearly every trick there was as to lure and kill them. But a dragon, this would make a mighty fine kill to boast about. She jumped out of the way of the fire, the orange tongues of searing heat whispering around her boots and singing her hair, and drew another arrow, aiming this time for its gaping mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:54 am

Darvis hopped back, just far enough for the fire not to cause any serious harm, and began to dual-cast a Fireball. After a short time of charging, he fired off the spell towards the Dragon's head. "Flail all you want, your fate is sealed!"

Last edited by Darvis on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color 2.0!)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 am

Sanaria pulled herself to the left to avoid Darvis' fireball, "Watch it you idiot!" She yelled as she pulled her sword out and began to slam it into the dragon's head, slowly the creature began to grow weaker and its head fell low. The creature finally fell to the onslaught and its flesh began to melt.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:23 am

"Ew." The redguard muttered as the fresh and scales begin to melt off the beast's body, bleached bones left in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 am

Darvis looked up at Sanaria as she yelled at him. "Damn, I missed," he shouted back with a grin. "Now get down here already."

Last edited by Darvis on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'M NOT TAKING A PICTURE OF YOU)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:48 am

"You couldn't pay me to stay up here that long anyway." She said, she slipped off of the dragon and walked over to its rib cage, swinging her sword and taking a few chunks of its bones. "That should be good." As she turned someone from the town had walked up to them. "You slayed the beast, very good, you must be the Dragonborn yes?" He said, looking straight at Darvis.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 am

Darvis glanced towards the townsman. "No," he said disinterestedly. "You're looking for that one over there." He motioned towards Sanaria. "I'm just a mage who happened to be going to same way as her. I figured it was safer to go along with the Dragonborn."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 am

"Hah, he'd be an interesting one as the Dragonborn huh?" Laughed Yosa'Min as she strolled up to the dragon corpse and started to pick some of the bones for herself, picking up any of her arrows she could find. "He's a bit too..." Blue eyes narrowed at him with thought. "Old?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:19 am

"Oh, she is the Dragonborn? I didn't expect it to be someone like her." He said, "No matter, I would wish for you to come visit us at the elders house, we would like to thank you, that Dragon's been a pest for awhile now." Sanaria looked at the man, her brow furrowed, and began to walk toward the village, "It would be rude to not accept." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:24 am

Darvis frowned, following behind the man. "Yes, it would be," he reiterated.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 am

"Wait, so we're getting out of the cold?" She asked, piping up and smiling. "Oh, I like that so much better." Remarked the redguard as she skipped towards the village after them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 am

"So tell me how did a, Nord woman manage to stay alive this long with these dragons about?" He said, walking next to Darvis and leading them toward a house near to the center of the villiage.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 am

Darvis looked towards the man as they walked, his slight scowl easily taken as the usual facial expression of a hardened, hated Dunmer in Skyrim. "What do you mean?" He asked, sounding surprisingly innocent.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:35 am

Instantly the woman's eyes narrowed as the man had spoken. "Yes, what do you mean? Sanaria is one of the strongest warriors I have ever met, and trust me when I say I have met many." She added, walking along in the snow, leather boots coated in blood. Yosa'Min suddenly didn't like this man.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:49 am

"Well its just that the Nords haven't really done much to be able to even keep their supposed "homeland" anyway, have you seen the battles between the Imperials and Stormcloaks. Nords aren't exactly much use except to pelt at things until they die, and they never think beyond the next battle." He said, opening a door.
Sanaria looked over at Darvis, walked close to him and put a hand on his arm, "Don't you think about doing anything."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 am

While Yosa'Min found his description of the nord race, fairly accurate, she certainly wasn't going to admit it with Sanaria right there. When she'd gotten close to the dunmer mage and whispered something, the redguard took a few steps to get closer to this man that she was quickly beginning to detest, hospitality or not. "You must have a lot of experience with nords, to say such things."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 am

Darvis gave a dismissive shrug, signalling neither agreement nor disagreement with the man. As Sanaria approached, he offered a smile that seemed to betray his thoughts as he said, "Of course not."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 am

The group entered the house, seeing a variety of people, a man in the back waved for them to come farther in. "He must be the elder." Sanaria said, her tone was a mixture of annoyance and exhaustion. "Aye, let me tell him that you three have arrived." The man said, he took one last glance at Sanaria, and seemingly just loud enough for her to hear muttered 'Blasted Nords' under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:28 am

Yosa'Min rolled her eyes as they entered the house, she couldn't help but snicker slightly at the man's muttered words. It would appear, someone is stealing her job for the night of being the resident racist. Though, frankly, she didn't mind the change in roles.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 am

The man's comments didn't escape Darvis' hearing, and it took all of his self-control to avoid throwing a punch then and there. He simply nodded and crossed his arms, watching the man carefully as he moved further in.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:12 am

The man quickly returned, "The Elder will see you now, he wants to thank you for slaying the dargon." He moved to leave the house when Sanaria stepped in front of him. She smiled lightly at him "Thank you for leading us here, I'm sure as a stupid and useless Nord I wouldn't have been able to find it, but I do want to leave you with one last gift." As she finished her sentence she pulled her fist back and drove it straight into his chest, landing the man flat on the ground, "I might also show you to some of my friends so they can show they're thoughts on the matter, but I don't want to waste your time." And she began to walk to the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:18 am

A wide smile grew across Yosa'Min's face at the nord hero's deliverance of justice. She certainly would have to watch what she said around her, but she couldn't help but laugh too. Sanaria wasn't one to just mow over with one's hate. "Hmm..." She said slowly as she stood over the man who lay on the ground. "It would be rather easy wouldn't it..." She trailed off, pulling an arrow from her quiver and playing with the tip with a deadly look in her eyes. "Wouldn't want you spreading your hate on through the next generation, much less from your own blood." Blue eyes narrowed at him, and she drove it down to the wood only a few centimeters from his groin. "Ah, consider it a warning." Yosa'Min hissed, fixing her hair as she followed after Sanaria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 am

Darvis was the last to approach the downed man. He showed no signs of aggression, and knelt down, looking at the man face-to-face. Suddenly, Darvis grinned, with a hungry look in his eyes and expression. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. But..." He leaned closer, whispering in the man's ear. "You're going to regret everything you've done today." He stood and followed after the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next