Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:09 am

Gavyn tilted his head slightly as they walked. "Huh... You think so?" He asked, pondering the answer to the question himself even as he spoke. "I didn't think he would get involved in any of that after..." He trailed off. "Well, that's his personal business, I probably shouldn't talk about it. But, I'm surprised. What does that have to do with all, well, this?" He finished, gesturing around them as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:54 am

"Well, considering certain arrangments, we'll be seeing each other for a long time, I just wanted to know maybe...what you think of me..." As she spoke her cheeks flushed, turning a pink color that contrasted with the rest of her face.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Gavyn blinked and hesitated, surprise on his face. She wants to know... What? "W-Well, I, uhm..." Gavyn stumbled over these and a couple more beginnings. After a few seconds of this, he gave up on it, and settled for just taking her hand in his, averting his gaze slightly away.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : best italics tags 2015)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am

Lydia's face turned a deeper shade of crimson, she turned her head away slightly as they walked, and soon they arrived at the stall, "What do you sell!" Her first words were a bit louder than she wanted as she was still a little taken aback.
The stall man recoiled at the nordic woman's voice as it escaped her, taking a second to collect himself he pointed at the stall, "Mainly potion ingredients, but I have some food if you need." He said, a large section of the stall contained ingredients for many different potions.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:54 am

Gavyn blinked and looked at Lydia. "Ah... Why don't I handle it...?" He offered quietly. He turned back to the man at the stall, resisting the urge to browse through the ingredients. "We're really just interested in food right now. What do you have?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:58 am

"Well, a few different kinds of meat, ya ever try sabrecat?" He said, grinning a little as he waved his hand over a large slab of meat, "I can even recommend a good place for spices if ya want some flavor, but I warn ya the meat is strong on its own."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:03 am

Gavyn looked at the slab of meat and tilted his head slightly. He cast a glance towards Lydia. "What do you think? We should be able to portion one of those up for all of us, I think. It's not exactly Horker but it'll work, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:07 am

Lydia nodded a slight, "Y-yes, that's okay." She said, her face still a little red.
"That would be 95 then." He said, he held his hand out as if it wasn't a negotiating matter.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:26 am

Gavyn released Lydia's hand and reached for his pouch. He opened it and peered in. 95? That's a little steep. I'm not in the mood to haggle with this guy though. "95, huh? This had better be some incredible meat," he observed with a barely noticeable edge to his voice; probably something he picked up from Darvis. He handed over the requested amount.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:30 am

Lydia looked at Gavyn, 'I guess we really don't have the time anyway.' She walked over and picked up the slab, hoisting it onto her shoulder, "Well then, I hope you have a good day then." She began to haul the meat back to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:24 am

Gavyn turned without a word and followed after Lydia. "That really was too much to pay, but I honestly couldn't be bothered to try and push the price down," he sighed as he walked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:34 am

Lydia kicked open the door to the tavern and into Mjoll's room, "Hope you like Sabrecat." She said as she slammed the meat onto a table beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 am

"Oh?" Mjoll shuffled up from the bed, blankets cast aside as she got into a position more fit for eating. "Thanks," she said, "Sabrecat is actually pretty nice, hard to get though." Mjoll smiled at them. "This must have cost a fortune. I spend days hunting them sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 am

Gavyn smiled back sheepishly and shrugged. "Well, you two can get your fill first. I don't eat very much," he suggested. "Days, huh? Sounds difficult... I haven't done much hunting before. What's it like?" He asked, trying to get a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 am

A light filled the nord Lioness's eyes, and she swiftly started to tell a mighty tale as she cut the meat with a knife. "Ah, well it depends on what you're hunting. Deer and elk are different from a mammoth or a sabre you see. Some you must be swift and clever, others patient and wise, but always silent. You stalk through grass and the trees and listen to the world around you. Taste the wind and the chill in the air and feel a rush in your body. You could die out there, but that's not going to happen so long as you can help it." She smiled with thought and memory. "It's even better when you're with someone, on a long hunt, spending nights by a campfire and watching the stars. Pretty romantic I'll admit. Alone you're with your thoughts and there is no better time to think than in the lull between sightings of your prey. But you must always be vigilant, else it get away or get the better of you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:18 am

Lydia looked over at Mjoll, "Ah yes, I can see how one could get..." Lydia's eyes fluttered before she tried to catch herself, and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 am

"Carried away? Ah yes- Lydia!" The nord changed what she was saying as the brunet tumbled to the ground. "Gavyn! What just happened!" She shouted with panic, feeling helpless as her ankle kept her bound to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 am

Gavyn dropped to a knee to catch Lydia before she made contact with the ground. "Lydia!" He exclaimed with just as much surprise as Mjoll. "She's not responding, but she seems perfectly healthy..." He shook his head. "No wounds. Can't be poison, unless it was..." He looked up at the meat. "Oh no."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:14 am

Paling, Mjoll put back the bit of meat she'd just about eaten if it weren't for her little rambling about hunting. She cut deep into it, and frowned with alarm. "It certainly is far from good," she growled with anger, "half rotten inside!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 am

"No, no no no," Gavyn set Lydia down and slid over to his bag, digging through it. Several glass vials clinked around as he dug through, until he finally pulled one out. It was labelled simply "Cure Disease." He slid back over and poured it down Lydia's throat. "Just in case," he said breathlessly. I'm going to strangle that lying bastard!
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:07 am

"Blast it all," muttered Mjoll as she struggled out of the bed with her ankle and helped Gavyn with Lydia. "We need to lay her down," she said firmly, unlike the dunmer keeping her cool.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:34 am

Gavyn snapped out of his rage-induced trance, and looked up at Mjoll with a cold, calmer expression. "Right, right," he responded and, with the Nord's help, lifted Lydia up and onto the bed. "Will you be alright, with your ankle like that?" He asked after they got the latter Nord into place, moving a chair over for Mjoll to sit in. He cast a glance back at the meat. "Rotten food doesn't just up and knock someone unconscious. Definitely poison," he stated again, as if confirming his previous statement. He went back to his bag and withdrew a potion for curing poison, and helped Lydia to ingest it. "That should cleanse poison from her system. I need to have a talk with that merchant." He turned towards the door and cast a look back towards Mjoll. "Do you have everything under control here?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:37 am

Cringing every time her foot touched the ground, Mjoll hobbled over to the chair Gavyn pulled up for her. She sat down with a faint sigh, golden eyes closed for a moment before she heard what he was saying and nodded her head. "Aye, I can watch her, and as long as I don't move much more I'll be fine myself." Her tone turned deadly, "Now go find that bastard and shank him in the groin."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:53 am

Gavyn nodded and quickly exited the room. He suppressed the urge to storm out through the inn, though he still drew a couple looks as he made his way out and down the street. He approached the street vendor and decided to start with something resembling tact. "Hello again sir. I'd like to request my money back. The meat you sold us is rotten."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:04 am

"Eh?" The man looked over at Gavyn, his prior action stopped by the rampaging Dunmer, "Ya want a refund? 'm sorry, but ya eat it, its yers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next