Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 am

Snorting with a roll of blind eyes, Siulon followed her out.

Nodding her head, Mjoll followed the other nord out. The girl and the dunmer mage that had joined them last night were coming out as well, and she waved her hand to them. When the mer didn't wave back, she dropped her hand with a slightly annoyed frown. "I've had better days," Mjoll said to Gavyn.

"Starved," replied Siulon, "think the inn has something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:49 am

"My head still pounds a bit and I think my throat has forgotten how to breath properly but otherwise I'm okay, what I really want to know is what happened last night." Lydia looked at the mage sitting in front of her, waiting for an answer to the questions that had plagued her in her rest.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:53 am

"Of course the inn has something to eat," Gavyn said, producing a small pouch of coins and taking Siulon's hand by the wrist, pressing the pouch into her hand. "Here, don't worry about paying me back or anything. Just do us all a favor and check the food before you eat it." He left the pouch in her hand and sat up straight, crossing his arms. "Do you want the long version or the short version?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as he addressed Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:57 am

"Right," she said, turning and starting towards the counter with the gold pouch held up by her chest, another hand reaching in to count exactly how many she had. She approached the bar, and quickly asked for some stews and bread for the five of them to each before returning one at a time to give them it, being extremely slow with the stews, uncertain of exactly how close to tipping they were. After the fifth trip she sat down to eat, facing away from them as it mattered not and mucning down the bread first.

Mjoll accepted the stew and bread, sitting down at one of the many tables to eat while listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 am

"I'm guessing we don't have much time so give me the shorthand." Lydia dragged a chair over and sat in front of Gavyn.
The girl likewise took a seat around.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:25 am

Gavyn nodded. "Okay, short version. Dinner was poisoned by some assassin, the stall merchant claimed he knew nothing. He died, then that night some cultists tried to burn down the town. We escaped, saved this girl here," he continued, motioning to the girl, "picked up another member," he motioned to Siulon, "and escaped to the inn we're at now." He glanced at Mjoll. "Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Mjoll nodded her head, "That sounds about right. Though, we have no idea why a lot of that happened."

"So why did they do it?" Asked Siulon between bites of stew. "I mean, what good is there in burning down a city already half dead? Like, beating a dying animal to death with a stick. A really, really, really sharp stick."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:26 pm

"Perhaps I can help on that front." The girl spoke up at Siulon's question, "Before they did whatever it was that they did to me I heard them talking about their plans, at least I think it was something to do with that. The towns they attack serve two purposes for them, the first is simple in that they need more people after every attack. A lot of people get killed so they grab any people they don't "gift" to their lord and use them as expendable tools." The girl dropped her head as she spoke, thinking about her home that had been burnt as well.
"That's disgusting, to disregard people's lives like that."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:52 am

"So basically, they're just like any other heartless, murdering organization," Gavyn growled quietly, looking past the group. "That's a problem. At this rate, they're going to try and burn down every major city in Skyrim. We need to regroup with the others, and fast."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:55 am

"Who exactly is their 'lord' that they worship?" Siulon questioned, half done with the stew. "I haven't come across any whispers of a new cult in some time."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:59 am

"They worship the World Eater, they say that they wrested control of him when he was slain and now they're looking for a vessel to restore him to life."
"Wait a second, they wish to bring Alduin back to life?"
"In a way, they are trying to find a body to put his soul into, they're looking for someone strong, I don't know why they would attack Winterhold."

Last edited by DarkHeart on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:04 am

Gavyn shook his head. "There's no way. A mortal body can't just contain the soul of a dragon, much less Alduin's. You don't just see bandits absorbing dragon souls for a reason. The only way they can accomplish what they're trying to do is by getting their hands on a Dragonborn."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:09 am

"We best be careful then," Mjoll said with alarm, "that probably means they're tracking us, or at least, our companions. Sanaria makes herself an apt target for a group like that."

Suddenly the dunmer eating the stew stopped and whirled her head around, actually gazing in their direction for the first time in the conversation. "Sanaria? Who is that? And what do you mean? She's the Dragonborn?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 am

"Yes, Sanaria is the Dragonborn and also my Thane. You really think their trying to get a hold of a Dragonborn then, I guess it would make sense for them to since not only would they be able to hold the soul but they tend to be quite strong." Lydia mentally noted Mjoll's comment, not making much of it, "Alright, then I guess we need to get to Solitude as quickly as we can, Sanaria and the others need to know this information."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:34 am

Gavyn nodded. "Well, they're in for a surprise if they think they can just capture a Dragonborn. Either way, you're right. We need to get to Solitude as quickly as we can." He set his bowl down and stood; he hadn't eaten a bite. "At least we're not their primary targets. We shouldn't run into too much trouble on the way there. We should start making preparations to leave."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:37 am

"Aye, that we should," agreed Mjoll, getting to her feet as well with the half finished stew at hand. "Knowing them, they've probably already gotten there and stirred up a mess of trouble." She joked, trying to lighten the mood as it had gotten rather serious.

"May I tag along?" Siulon asked, looking at them best she could, "With crazy cultists trying to kill heroes and anyone that get in their way, I'd like to try to stop that."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:52 am

"I would also like to come along, if that wouldn't be too much trouble, there is something that I have to tell the Dragonborn."
"Then it is settled, we set off at noon for Solitude, be prepared for anything that might happen because I'm sure that this trip won't be easy." Lydia stood from her chair and headed into her room to prepare for the journey. She stopped just before the doorway and looked over at Gavyn, "Thank you." And with that she ducked into the room.
----
Sanaria was laying in a cot in the hold of the ship, trying to think about this journey and when she would see her companion again. She hadn't managed to get any sleep, the excuse she made to be alone, and her eyes showed how tired and groggy she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:27 am

With a soft hum and a sway in her hips, Yosa'Min came down to the hold of the ship, blue eyes closed as the craft lurched from one side to another back and forth. Engrossed in the tune she was singing to herself, the redguard made her way along to the cot she'd been using just past Sanaria. She held a bottle of mead in her hand, one that could easily been realized not to have belonged to her earlier, and took a long swig of it before dropping down onto her cot. A drunken smile came across her face, one leg and arm hanging over the rope bed as it swayed. "How you doing?" She called over to the Dragonborn, "Get some rest?" One eye opened, glancing across to her as Yosa'Min took another sip. "I did."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:36 am

Sanaria laboriously turned her head toward the Redguard, "Well one could say my en-devour wasn't too successful." The words came out slow and between breaths, "Are we close at all, where is Darvis?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 am

The redguard chuckled, drinking the remaining half of her stolen drink before she grinned lopsidedly at the nord. "Oh I haven't the slightest! I hate boats, always have... Only way I make a voyage is if I get drunk off my arse really! I lost sight of mister broody." Her expression soured for a moment with some fleeting thought, and then shrugged. "Maybe he's hunting down something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 am

"Then I'm going to find him." Sanaria hoisted herself off of the cot and pulled herself across the hold to the ladder, "Great, a ladder, I can do this." She pulled herself up the ladder and onto the deck, and was instantly reminded of why she hated boats. She tried to walk a bit but quickly became unbalanced, falling over into someone, "I'm sorr-" She looked up at who she fell on, staring straight into the face of the Dunmer she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:22 am

Yosa'Min waved a hand drunkenly after the nord as she left, humming to herself more before she slipped into a stupor. Her mind raced with golden hair and lions, daggers and violence swirling in the midst. Smiling foolishly, she was content in the cot.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:57 am

Darvis ceased his previous pacing about the deck and caught Sanaria under the arms, looking down at her with a raised eyebrow. "I guess this means you're feeling better?" He asked, glancing up at a particular crew member he'd been keeping his eye on since he noticed that he had taken some apparent interest in the Dunmer.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:27 pm

"If better can be taken that I am no longer relieving myself of my lunch then I might be." She righted herself but found she was still clinging to Darvis for support on the tilting deck. "Has anything new happened?" She looked around the deck trying to spy anything that might strike, her paranoid attitude hadn't lessend at all.
"All prepare to weigh anchor and land, we have Solitude in our sights!" A boatswain called out from the sail rafters.
"Oh good, couldn't stand to be on this blasted thing a day longer." She let go of Darvis long enough to grab a railing. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:35 am

Darvis' gaze lingered just a moment longer before he turned and faced the railing, leaning against it as he peered over the edge into the water. "Anything new? Not really, no," he shook his head. "It's about as boring as you'd expect it to be up here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next