Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:44 am

"Well I don't know, things aren't boring for me when you're around." She had some desire to slide closer to him, she couldn't quite explain what it was she wanted but for now being around Darvis was enough for her. "I'll be glad to be off of this boat and on land. I think we should talk about the whole situation when we land."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:32 am

Darvis nodded slowly. "It would be a good idea to figure everything out once we're off this crate," he stated in agreement. "I'm sick of sitting around waiting to hit land. And Gavyn still has all my alchemy supplies," he sighed, brows furrowed in annoyance as he stared into the water.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 am

The ship docked at Solitude and the crew members began unloading crates and barrels from the deck.
"Shall we get off this ridiculous thing now?" Sanaria offered a hand to Darvis as if to lead him off the ship. She smiled lightly toward him and let her eyelids flutter playfully. 'What will you think of this huh?'
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Stumbling up with a roar of drunken foolery, Yosa'Min emerged from below deck. "Oi!" She called aloud, racing after the pair as fast as innuberated inebriated legs could carry her. "Wait fer me!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:46 am

Darvis met Sanaria's gaze and smirked. He reached for her hand... And pushed it back down to her side. He let his hand linger for a couple seconds longer as he turned to make his way off the ship, but froze when Yosa'Min shouted. He sighed and looked over his shoulder. "I thought the idea was to be sober when we made landfall..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:23 am

"Well keeping Yosa'Min away from any bottle of the stuff would be difficult." She put a finger up to her lips in thought, "Though maybe I should try her methods next time we take a ship?" She turned to Darvis with a playful glint in her eye. "What do you think Darvis, would it be a worthwhile venture?" She continued off of the board, onto wonderfully stable ground.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:26 am

Having swaggered her way up to the pair of blooming lovebirds, Yosa'Min gave Sanaria a lopsided grin. "Darvis," she said, addressing him, "yer one lucky son of a daedra!" The shout was followed by a stream of giggles, seemingly she'd fallen into her own mental bubble, and actually passed the two as they made land. The moment her wobbly legs touched cold compact dirt, she crumpled, face first, into it. Grumbling as she stewed there for a minute or two, Yosa'Min got up and looked back at them. "Very lucky!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:41 am

Darvis followed at a moderate distance behind Yosa'Min, and stopped when she fell into the dirt. He blinked a few times and shook his head. "Are we going to have to carry you the rest of the way?" He asked to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:51 am

"Should you grab her or I?" She took a step toward the fallen Redguard before she got up herself. "And how is Darvis lucky, he and I are nothing more than comrades in arms."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:53 am

Yosa'Min scowled at Darvis, attempting to swat him for the remark only to miss and fall once more into the dirt. Any semblance of agility and grace were lost with her mind swimming in swill. "You two give each other the hot cat looks enough!" She said with a grin, not really wanting to get up again. "Sanaria and Darvis sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:57 am

Darvis looked up at Sanaria. "I'll carry her if you gag her," he said with a pointed look back at Yosa'Min.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:02 am

"I could certainly agree to such an arrangement, should we drop her at a tavern room before we see the generals?" She was slowly becoming more serious about it as showing up to ask for assistance with a heavily inebriated companion did not seem like the best of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:06 am

"I wanna meet the generals!" She huffed, rolling onto her back. "I-I-I'll get good I promise!" Yosa'Min looked at Darvis with wide blue eyes like drunken pools. "I have a secret potion, it always works. Just, give me a few minutes okay?" She stumbled to a sitting position and started scrounging through her satchel. Eventually the redguard pulled out a small silver vial and downed it. "In just a few minutes, I'll be right as rain!" The words were slurred but one could note her eyes beginning to clear already.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am

Darvis' eyes seemed to un-narrow slightly, his expression changing from annoyance to curiosity as he watched the potion begin its work. "Just what is that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:15 am

"Probably more foul than mead I can tell you for sure." Sanaria had had her share of pick-me-ups and home remedies to know that anything that can clear your head of fog it would first clear your tongue of taste.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:18 am

Coughing a bit as the potion truly took hold, Yosa'Min stumbled to her feet. "Gods..." she muttered, "I forget why I don't take that often." She looked at them, the slur vanishing with each second. "I've got about a half day before it wears off and I'll be puking up my guts, so let's get a move on shall we?" Her sobriety temporarily restored, the redguard turned and quickly started towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:20 am

Darvis nodded and started making his way towards the city. "Is it bad that I'm half hoping it wears off in the middle of the meeting?" He glanced towards Sanaria with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 am

"Heard that!" Shouted Yosa'Min with a glare.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:22 am

"It would be a sight wouldn't it? A general of the Imperials covered in who knows what." She chuckled a little to herself, taking quick steps toward the city from the docks, "Let's hurry, the less time we are near this water the better."

[/cookie]
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:26 am

Darvis cast one last glance back towards the ship. "Agreed," he stated, picking up his pace to keep up with the two women. "I get the feeling this won't be as simple as we're hoping it will be."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:28 am

"Since when is it?" Laughed Yosa'Min bitterly. "I bet in the time we've left the cowdung has already hit the wall in Winterhold."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:58 am

"I hope not, I'd rather our companions be okay than on fire or something of the ilk." She continued her pace into the city proper, she had only been in Solitude once during her time in Skyrim. "So have either of you been here enough to know where we are going?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 am

"Only when I was chasing an argonian punk," she remarked, vaguely leaving out the details that he was a Thieves Guild contact gone rouge.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:08 am

"So that means you know where you're going, right?" Darvis asked the very-in-front Yosa'Min.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 am

"Oh of course!" She laughed, "I was sober back then!" The redguard led them up the road that sloped with the hill to the Solitude. "The Blue Palace is basically a straight shot through, only turn right once at the intersection."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next