Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Silvannius rubbed the back of his neck, "It's not much, she did most of the work anyway. All I did was get hit."
"Oh he never gives himself credit, but we used to fight together in tournaments." She puffed up in pride at the last part.
"Yeah, the dream team of The Iron Swordsman and-" "Don't you say it!"
"The Kitty Crusader."

Filensa slammed a fist into Silvannius' back, making him fall on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:53 am

Firehawk burst into laughter. "That has got to be the worst name I've ever heard!" He glanced between Colsa and Filensa. "Man, we need to learn to be that good," he said, nudging Colsa.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:02 pm

"They're levels up me," she remarked with a snigger, "by the time I'm at their degree they'll be a hundred times higher." A small shrug rolled off her shoulders. "But that name really does suck you two."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:05 pm

"Oh don't worry, we'll have hit the level cap by then." Silvannius spoke up while picking himself up off the floor. "Oh and no one who goes into the arena gets to pick their name."
"And you can tell whoever did pick my name that I'll find them and kill them." Filensa glared as she spoke, she looked a bit like an angry cat.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Firehawk peered at Filensa and grinned, covering his mouth to futilely try and stifle a laugh. "I don't know, looking at you now, it seems kind of fitting!" He said, stepping back with his mouth still covering, bent over slightly from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Colsa smirked ever so faintly, before it grew into a more full grin. "Yeah, at least for one half of you. Sorry Silvs, but you're just outta luck in this department." She looked around, and rolled her shoulders. "Okay, time to move on?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:21 pm

"Yeah, we can continue that dungeon quest now." He was talking about the ghostly woman he spoke to when they entered the dungeon, the quest required the defeat of both bosses in the dungeon, something he hadn't managed with random groups.
"Alright, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 am

"Sounds like a plan. The sooner we can get out of this place, the better," Firehawk agreed, twirling his scimitar idly as he followed after the two.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:45 am

Colsagal gave a firm, resolute nod, and began down the corridor after them just as well. She strode next to Firehawk, and flashed him an eager grin. "Time to do it right?" She said, checking the clip on her shotgun.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:06 am

Silvannius led the front of the group, sword drawn at the ready. Filensa followed behind closely watching for any movement. "We shouldn't run into anything on the way back but keep an eye out."
The four made their way back to the hub room.
"We defeated the false king."
The woman once again appeared out of the wall, "Truly, he is slain?"
"By our honor he is no more."
"Then I shall tell you our tale...Long ago my husband and I ruled Kallindra in peace, the people enjoyed our rule. But Varence coveted the lands we owned and our prosperity. Raising an army against us with false lies he stole the crown from my husband and struck him down, leaving me in the dungeon to solidify his claim. The people barely understood what was to come, under his rule they starved, left to rot on the land they once called home. The last of the people rallied against him, and overthrew Varence, but it was far too late for Kallindra. My husbands spirit returned once Varence had been killed, but came back horribly twisted and dark. With the last of their lives that they had they built this crypt to contain the spirits of Varence and my husband, so they would not wreak their havoc on anyone else but the dead who could not find rest."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:15 am

Firehawk continued to twirl his scimitar as he listened to the tale. "So then, we've helped to finally let them find rest, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:33 am

"Killing ghosts?" She inquired, shaking her head, "I will never get that bit of logic." She was paying quite a bit of attention to the exposition the spirit lady was giving the four of them however, Colsagal curious of the lore in this game.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:50 am

"Thank you, we will put your husband to rest as well."
"With your help, we may all find peace. Thank you valiant ones." With her final words she moved back into the mural wall.
Silvannius looked at another of the gated hallways, it opened itself, as if triggered by her words. Of course he knew it was just an event flag going off but it was still cool to think that it was some sort of higher power. "Well we just have to keep on going."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:01 am

Firehawk nodded. "Onwards then, fearless leader!" He pointed forward with his free hand, to accentuate the statement. A heard a quiet ping in his ear, and flipped open his menu for a moment. A message? He flicked it open and quietly sighed before shutting the menu. "And let's make it quick, eh? Small, dark places creep me out."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Squaring herself up for what was to come, Colsagal nodded her head. "Yeah I'm no fan either, not when a monster really could be lurking in the shadows." She began to move through, looking around cautiously, expecting some sort of ambush to await them. If they were going up against ghosts, who knew, they might very well just seep through the walls to strike.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:44 pm

The four made their way through the cramped hallways, passing several murals that seemed to depict the fall of Kallindra, occasionally running into small mobs they took care of easily.

Silvannius stepped in front of the large door and pressed it open a little bit, beyond was a fairly large room that had a few sconces dotted around to provide light, a glowing object lay at the far end. "Alright, it's another group scenario, but there will be a few more than last time. If you have any AOE's I'd suggest using them on the ones in the back while Filensa and I take the front line."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:46 pm

"Ruin the day of anything in the back, gotcha." Firehawk grinned, finally holding his weapon still. He shifted his stance, almost bouncing on the balls of his feet, and moved towards the back of the room. "I'll keep their attention if you keep clearing them out, Colsa," he offered, flashing her a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:03 pm

"Just tell me where you need me," she replied, readying herself as she gave a grin back, eager for this fight. Not being able to participate in the last one made her all the more trigger-itchy for this one. "Let's get 'em!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 pm

"The enemy will swarm from the far end of the room, the goal is at the far end where Filensa has to place the skull from the earlier room, the enemy won't stop coming until it's placed and spawn more rapidly as time goes on so we want to be quick." He pulled the sword back, already preparing a quick clearing skill.
Filensa meanwhile had once more pulled the stone onto her arms, but before getting ready walked over to the torch on the wall again. "Elemental Union." She swiped her arms through the torch and her stone gauntlets and boots where transformed into molten rock. "Silvy, I'll need you to supply the other two elements."
Silvannius quickly fired off a couple of void skills, wind scythe and shocker blast, Filensa caught both of them, adding to her other elements, wind swirled around her gauntlets and electricity raced across her body. "We have to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:15 am

Firehawk nodded. "If you don't mind taking a bit of damage, I've got a speed increase I can give you. It'd probably be best to wait until the very last second to apply it, so just let me know when." He spun his scimitar idly, bouncing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:25 am

Wondering just how she was going to provide assistance, Colsagal prepped one of the few skills she knew, a wide-blasting though lower damage shot. As the countdown began, she grew excited. "Okay, kill 'em quick and dirty, got it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:51 am

Filensa stepped in and immediately all hell broke loose, a large mob of zombies appeared from the far end and rushed toward her, she took the initiative and swept one of her legs into the first few that rushed her, sending them back a little bit. "Elemental Fury!" She shouted the words and rushed into the group, ramming most of them with her shoulder and a burst of her elements pushed them all away.
Silvannius rushed in with her and began to distract and attack the zombies in the front, "Wind Scythe!" He sent the wave into the nearest ones to him and sent them back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:48 am

"Come at me!" Firehawk yelled, growling as he started striking in wide sweeping motions, using his free hand to trace trails of flame, and his scimitar to follow the path, releasing waves of flames into the oncoming hordes. "And be purified!" He continued spinning and striking in a dance of flames.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:02 am

"I hear a healthy amount of iron in your diet can give you a good life!" Colsagal cried as she charged, pulling up her shotgun before leaping into the air, spinning once and firing, "But I think it's too late for you!" The wide blast knocked ten or so zombies onto the ground, one of the low levels splitting in half while the rest struggled to their feet, temporarily stunned. Taking that chance, Colsagal laid on a barrage of regular shots to finish them off.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Silvannius continued to strike at the zombie mobs, shattering a few of them and gaining some ground toward the far end of the room. "Keep moving, never stop!" He pulled the sword back and flipped it into a reverse grip, "Shock Dance!" Lightning arced over his sword as he rushed into the mob, swinging the blade round and striking them, true to it's name he appeared to be dancing among the enemies.
"Starlight Wall!" Filensa had turned toward the group converging on Silvannius and slammed her palm on the ground as a large wall burst from the ground, swirling with the elements that where on her limbs and blocking off more from surrounding him. "Destruction Wheel!" She redirected her attention toward the zombies coming toward her, she threw her arms outward and a ring surrounded her, striking the zombies and sending them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next