Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:22 am

Firehawk tilted his head slightly to the side. "Is that you telling me to sit out? Because I'm not sitting out."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:25 am

"Hah, yeah," she drawled, "that's sooooooooooooooo not happening."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:27 am

"Well, down there is a bonus boss, only two can fight that." He turned to Colsa, "You and Firehawk got to fight Reaver together, I fought the Goddess with Firehawk, and you and Filensa took on Bloater together I'm assuming unless she did all the work."
"We can all fight the boss of this dungeon together though!" She said, a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:29 am

Firehawk sighed, and looked at Colsa. "I guess we're sitting out. And you better not have let Filensa do all the work, or we might have to rethink our friendship," he said with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:51 am

Conceding with a nod of her head, Colsagal leaned against the wall. "Keep it entertaining!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:00 am

"Then lets head to the boss gate." Silvannius began walking down the left hall, it quickly ended in a large doorway, the number 2 emblazoned in front of it in digitized text.
"Hold on for a second." She walked over to a torch on the wall and swiped her hand through it. "Champion of Fire." The flames swirled over her hands and legs. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:01 am

"Hey, fire is my thing!" Firehawk said, crossing his arms in mock annoyance, though he quickly replaced that expression with a grin. "Go give 'em hell, you two. And try not to take too long, this place gives me the creeps."   copy haxx0rz
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 am

Silvannius and Filensa both touch the door, transporting them into the arena. Firehawk and Colsa are also transported into fancy cushioned coffin chairs.
Silvannius looked around the room as torches began to light up around the room, they stood in a large circular room. A lone figure sat crouched in the middle of the room, after the torches all lit up it stands up, revealing itself as a suit of armour clutching onto a katana. Fires erupted from inside the suit and began to bellow out of the open pieces. "Wow everyone is taking Firehawk's thing today." He unsheathed his katana and held it at the ready, turning his head slightly toward Filensa he nodded as if affirming something.
Filensa put her fists up and nodded in return, she looked over and multiple health bars appeared over the armour, "Verence King of Kallindra"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 am

"Ooh, coffin chairs. Very comfortable and reassuring and definitely-not-creepy-at-all. And no cup holders even!" Firehawk glared at the chairs. "And what's with everyone taking my thing today? First Filensa stealing my fire fist, now this guy with his fire everywhere... Man, I must have missed the memo that said today was 'Steal From Firehawk Day'."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 am

"Well there are somethings they can't steal from you," laughed Colsagal, giving the man besides her a wink as she then turned her attention back to the fight developing before them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:47 am

King Verence looked over at Silvannius and drew his hand back, separating its gauntlet it shot it's fist toward Silvannius quicker than he could dodge.
Filensa reacted quickly and grabbed Silvannius' arm, pulling him toward her and away from the fist, she spun him around and let him go toward the boss.
A common tactic Silvannius pulled his sword behind his head and swung it down toward the boss, "Shoc-" He was cut off when the armour kicked him in the stomach, sending him back toward Filensa, he coughed out as he landed back on his feet.
"Gaia wall!" She slammed her fist into the ground just close enough to stop the armour from plowing right into Silvannius, running up to him he lifted his sword for her to use as a stepping stone, sending her over the wall. "Grand Slam!" She flipped and slammed her leg into the top of the armour, cutting one of the health bars by a bit and staggering it. Silvannius meanwhile had moved around the wall, "Lightning pierce!" He flung his sword toward the King and dashed in after it, gripping the blade, "Wind Scream." The next attack sent the boss flying back and cut it's health even more, the first bar more than half depleted with the attacks.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 am

"Ah yes, the good ol' 'Take a kick to the chest and counterattack' tactic. Only reserved for the most worthy of enemies," Firehawk nodded as he spoke. "I'm just waiting for the part where it starts spouting fire everywhere so I can show-- Wait, I'm not in there." He sighed and shook his head. "Hey, don't screw up guys! You got this!" He cheered on, then glanced at Colsa. "I suck at this cheering thing. Am I doing it right?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:52 am

"Not really my strong suit either," remarked Colsagal, watching with interest. As it was sent flying back, she suddenly was on her feet, hands clenched. "Give it a whollop!" She called with bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:56 am

Firehawk blinked. "Whollop?" He burst out into laughter. "I-I'm sorry-- I just-- I don't know why--" He managed to sputter out between laughs, hand resting on her back as he doubled over. After a bit, he finally calmed down and composed himself. "Aheh... Ahem. Yeah uh, sorry."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:03 am

The suit was getting back up and looked over at it's adversaries, the legs detached and quickly ran up to Silvannius, poised to kick him once more.
Filensa sighed as she saw what the boss was doing, Silvannius could handle that...she hoped. She ran toward the main body and drew her fist back, "Bomber fist!" She sent the blow toward the enemy and watched as it dodged the attack, she smirked, swinging a leg, "Elemental Horizon." The fire on her legs launched toward the suit, knocking it off balance but dealing little damage. Filensa crouched, "Champion of Earth." The rock climbed her limbs again.
Silvannius managed to dodge the kick that came at him and flashed over to the staggered body, pulling a few slashes in for damage he pulled the sword back and swung it over his head again, "Shockwa-" He was cut off again as the armour punched him in the face, sending him flying back again, the awaiting legs kicked him in the chest before returning to the body.
"God damnit Silvy." She dashed over to him and handed him a potion from her belt, "You might want to try doing some speedy shit Mr. Quick Cuts." She got up before the armour could strike and slammed a fist into it's chest, "Force of Stone." The rocks erupted from her gauntlets and sent the boss back, "Splinter!" She sent the remaining rocks from her other hand and legs toward it as well."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:06 am

"I watch a lot of foreign TV," Colsagal explained, shrugging off his response and watching the fight. "KICK HIS ARSE FILENSA!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:13 am

"I noticed," Firehawk said with another chuckle. And then he saw Silvannius get thrown around. "And... Silvannius facetank counter: 2. Hey!," he spoke louder so they could hear, "You're doing a great job, uh, facetanking those hits!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:31 am

Silvannius was just a little tired of being stopped from attacking the suit. He drank the potion quickly and looked over at Filensa, "I guess we need to change tactic a bit."
"Whats wrong, don't like King Verence foot?" She chuckled a bit as she said it.
"Yeah, kinda. Standard rush okay?"
Filensa nodded.
King Verence had since began to run toward Silvannius and Filensa, brandishing the katana widely. [/cookie]
Silvannius grinned, "Lets go." He flashed toward the suit, and pulled his sword up in a feint, ducking low when the armour tried to stop him and getting behind it. As the armour tried to turn to face him Filensa dashed at him and slammed a fist into it's back, "Lyric of Earth." A pillar shot up from her feet and slammed the King forward. Silvannius took the opportunity and pulled his fist back, sending it forward in a punch, "Blast touch." The resounding effect staggering the armour again. He sliced the metal man with his sword as Filensa readied another Void Skill. "EarthShaker!" She slammed a fist into the ground again, causing a shockwave (The thing Silvannius can't do.) and staggering the enemy once more and getting a few hits in. The bosses health bars began depleting much quicker, but when about half where gone he exploded and sent both of the combatants flying back. The flames reared higher within the armour and pieces began to split off, first the right arm and then the left, followed by the legs, each of them had full flames in the shape of a man and the health bars split between them evenly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:35 am

"Oh hey look, Silvannius is back! Man, I miss Facetankius already." He watched the boss get pummeled until it split apart. "Hah, I can do th-- Wait. No, did it just clone itself?" Firehawk stood up to get a better look. "Hey! Teach me how to do that!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:58 am

Filensa grinned, she and Silvannius where used to dealing with multiple opponents. She looked toward Silvannius for a second and linked their arms by the elbows, Silvannius swung her over his back and into the first clone that tried to attack them, letting her go she landed on her feet in front of another clone, "Skyreach!" She cried as she flung the next into the air. "Wind Scythe!" Silvannius sent the force of wind into the airborne enemy, ducking as the arm with the sword tried to swing at him he swung his sword in a wide arc, bringing it back up to the clone. "Lunar Sweep!" A trace of silver left itself in the air and he sent the clone into the air, flashing to Filensa she grabbed his arm and threw him into the air with the other clone, turning her attention to the body clone that was charging at her she pulled a fist back, "Bomber fist!" And sent it plummeting back onto the ground. Silvannius pulled his sword back in the air and just before he hit the ground let his attack loose, "Shockwave!", the force staggered the clones who where converging. "Filensa now!" Filensa pulled her arm back and held it there for a second, "Song of the earth become my strength and break all those who stand against me! Sonata of the Crashing Earth!" She threw her hand down, opening her hand and letting her palm slam into the earth, pillars of rock launched from the ground and ceiling above and under the clones, crushing them in between their weight and removing almost all of their remaining life. "Force of the heavens I call upon thee, see my enemies and smite them from existence. Blinding Crash!" He raised his sword and lighting struck imbuing it with power, the game took over and he moved forward faster than could be seen, striking the enemies along the way and removing the last of their life bars, all of them shattered simultaneously. [/coconut]
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:46 am

"Oh hey! Not only did he copy Burning Crescent, but he also got a Shockwave off! I'm so proud of you, I think I might cry," Firehawk said, rubbing his eyes with a grin. "I still want to know how he managed to clone himself. That sounds like an awesome ability. Let me know if he drops a tome or something, because I'm so calling dibs!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Snickering a bit, Colsagal watched the fight with keen interest. The way they moved in unison against the foe was remarkable, and impressive. She'd have to give them both their due credit next time they fought. "I think they get first claim," she responded to Firehawk's tome dibbing.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Silvannius bent over for a moment, despite its digital nature you still tired even in the virtual space. He stood up just as a message box appeared.
Spoiler:
He smiled at the new weapon at his disposal, and it soon replaced the black blade in his hand in a flash of blue light. He swung it a bit and twirled the blade before replacing it in the scabbard on his back.

Filensa chuckled, at Silvannius' little display, "Well that takes care of that I guess. Let's get out of this room." As she finished a message popped up in her vision, 'Erendal' "Items you're looking for just showed up, I'll hold em for you but not past today." She grinned.
The two of them soon teleported out of the boss room back into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:00 am

Firehawk elbowed Colsa gently and grinned. "C'mon, let me have some fun." He also teleported back out into the hallway. "So guys, what's next? More luxurious coffin-chairs?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:11 am

"Not a chance," she chuckled to him also, walking with him in the hallway they'd returned to. She addressed the pair that had just stunningly fought the boss, and gave an exaggerated bow. "Well done you two!" She cheered, straightening back up. "Most impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next