Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 am

"Well first we go down that path there." Silvannius pointed to a path on the left, "We need something down there before we can actually go anywhere in this dungeon.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 am

Firehawk tossed another small ember into the path Silvannius indicated to light it. "Oh boy, dungeon crawling! My favorite. Yup, nothing I love more than tediously searching every inch of a crypt! This is going to be so much fun, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm

"How do you know?" Colsagal asked skeptically, "have you been through here a bunch before?" She snickered at Firehawk's remarks, only to stop and scold herself for it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 pm

"A few times with some random groups, but trying to get anything like that is frustrating." Silvannius walked over to the tunnel he pointed out, holding his sword at the ready.
"Yup, he would call me up after every run and complain about how the group couldn't do their job and how some idiot got killed because he stepped in front." Filensa did oh so love giving up all of Silvy's secrets.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:44 am

Firehawk flashed Colsa a smile and a wink, before turning his attention to the other two. "So, stay behind Silvannius and try not to hit him in the back with fireballs. Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:52 am

"I see..." trailed off Colsagal as they started to move a bit, eyes glancing elsewhere when Firehawk had winked and smiled at her. She knew they had plans afterwards, but it was a bit weird in how much more he was about everything in the game. Truth be told, she kinda liked it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 pm

"Oh don't worry, this dungeon is pretty short, a lot of fighting to get things though so be careful." Filensa pulled her arms back, pinwheeling them as if she where stretching before a workout, despite the fact that her muscles here where an entirely digital construct.
"She's right, we'll have to do quite a few fights before we can get out of here." Silvannius walked though the hall door with a light step, glancing around to check his surroundings.
Filensa followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:27 am

Firehawk followed suit. "Oh good, I was starting to get tired of the whole 'empty dark place' feel. And I've been itching to get some exercise," he said with a smirk. He spun his scimitar in anticipation, frequently shifting his grip on it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Listening to the banter and conversation, Colsagal followed along besides them. She felt a little weird holding a gun while everyone else carried a more fantasy type weapon. Maybe she should start thinking about switching to a more traditional variant? Casting the thought aside, she followed along ready for these fights they promised.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Silvannius walked down the hallway, which turned about halfway through into an octagonal room with a pedestal in the center. "All right Filensa, go grab it. The rest of you prepare to support her in the center."
Filensa slammed a hand against the wall, "Champion of earth." The stones forming around her hands and legs, she walked over to the pedestal, a small skull stood on it. "Lemme know when you're ready."[/cookie]
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 am

"Wait wait wait," Firehawk said hastily. "What are we supporting? There wasn't a boss door, so are we about to get swarmed or something?" He gripped his scimitar tighter and called up a small flame in his free hand, peering around carefully.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:17 am

"Yeah, let us in before the world turns into a hellhole," said Colsagal sharply, raising her shotgun more so and glancing about with narrowed eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 am

"That's pretty much this dungeon in a nutshell, go someplace and fight things." He held his sword over his chest, sliding his hand down it to set it aflame. "Get ready, go ahead and pick it up Filensa."
Filensa nodded in affirmation before grabbing the skull that was on the pedestal, it disappeared into her inventory.
The coffins on the wall fell open to reveal partially rotted corpses, which slowly tumbled out of the stone boxes and began walking straight toward Filensa.
Silvannius was the first to react, "Four enemies, ranged strike at the far set, Filensa tackle left." Silvannius drew his sword back and quickly dashed to the one closest on the right. He swung his sword two times and dipped behind, "Sonic Rush!" He zoomed past the zombie. "Fifty percent down one more combo."
Filensa meanwhile leaped toward her target and threw a punch, drawing her left arm back, "Blast strike." She pushed forward and a red light erupted from her stone gauntlet pushing the zombie back. "Skyreach." Rushing to the zombie she let out the cry before the game took over, ducking low and flipping while kicking the zombie in the air, "Splinter!" She threw one more punch which sent the rocks on her hands flying straight into the airborne enemy, turning and firing the other hand straight at Silvannius' zombie reducing it's health further.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:27 am

"Oh, yeah, thanks for the heads-up!" Firehawk rolled his eyes as he drew his first sigil. He thrust his fist through it, and yelled, "Eruption!" The ground split near the far left corpse, striking it with a stream of flame. He drew another quick sigil - just a line through the centre - and cast a small flare as he turned and rushed Silvannius' weakened zombie. "I've got this one!" He stepped hard on his left foot and swung his free hand in a flame-infused uppercut to knock it up, and followed it into the air. "Burning Crescent!" A quick burst by his feet spun him around, sweeping his scimitar at the monster. True to its name, it left a burning crescent, traced from the tip of the curved weapon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:02 am

Colsagal sprinted towards the one left unengaged, and started firing a hail of gunfire into its face. She shrieked with fury, dodging it's lumbering attack and bashed her elbow into what was left of its head, a sick crunching sound as digital blood and fore splayed out. She pressed the muzzle of her shotgun against its chest and fired.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:30 am

Silvannius flashed over to Colsa's zombie, pulling his sword back and stabbed it into the monster. "Wind Scream." The Wind rushed into the blade as the zombie grabbed hold of Silvannius' arms and bit into him, taking a chunk out of his life bar. The wind exploded out and blew the monster back, "God damn that didn't feel good." He held a hand up to his shoulder.
Filensa looked over, "Don't do that you idiot." She slammed a fist into the ground, "Gaia wall." A pillar of earth between Silvannius and the zombie. She turned to the foe in front of her and planted her other fist into its face, taking away yet more of it's health.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:18 am

Firehawk landed just before the zombie, and backhanded it with a burning hand as it landed. "Out of my face," he growled, blasting it with a quick burst of flames from his free hand. "Hey, you're not getting yourself hurt over there, are you?" He called over his shoulder, launching a fireball at the downed zombie for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:31 am

Colsagal stiffened as she realized Silvannius had just taken a blow for her, and she was determined to return it. She pounced around the wall Filensa had put up, grasping her shotgun firmly, and then shouted out, "Rapid Shot!" A hail of flaming shot after flaming shot erupted out and destroyed the zombie. "You okay over there?" She called back, running around to the others.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 am

"Don't worry about me, I've got enough health to last a lifetime." He turned to the zombie that Firehawk had erupted, "Wind Scythe!" He sent a wave of wind toward the zombie, knocking it down and killing it, after a second it shattered.
"Champion of Earth." Filensa refreshed the stone on her hands and feet, sweeping a leg into the zombie and killing a second one, "And 'nother one down!" She smirked as it shattered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:59 am

Firehawk stepped towards the downed zombie and swept his scimitar across its throat, decapitating it in a clean stroke before it shattered as well. "Well hey, if you're sure," he said, inspecting his weapon. "Ew. Anyway," he turned to address Silvannius, "just give me a shout if you need a pick-me-up."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:07 am

"Are they just gonna keep coming?" Colsagal asked, jumping closer towards Firehawk as he finished the zombie off. She glanced about them, and reloaded her shotgun with one solid motion.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:11 am

"Nope that's the last one." As she said that the door to the hallway they where in opened. "Now we get to go do it in a DIFFERENT ROOM!"
"Always excited aren't we." Silvannius sheathed his sword and began walking back to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:13 am

"Oh boy! More zombies!" Firehawk sighed and cast a glance towards Colsa. "I'm gonna be sick of this place about halfway through, aren't I?" He asked dejectedly as he moved to follow the other two.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:16 am

There was an almost... sick pleasure on the avatar of Colsagal and she shrugged, clutching her trigger with glee. "Oh no," she said, "zombies are fun!" She followed the others swiftly, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:19 am

The group quickly made their way back to the entrance and over to the two doors that had been barred before.
The skull in Filensa's possession began to glow and the bars lifted from their previous position, allowing the group to move through.
"So do you guys want to see Filensa and I fight together?" Silvannius turned to his fellow party mates, positing the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next