Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Caribbean Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

"Aye, now let's see what this foolish landlubber has to say to us. Else we'll be on our way to Cuba." She said, and returned the helm to the actual man supposed to maintain it. "Bring up a party, I want my best fighters on hand! Sándor may try something yet!" Isabella drew her single silver sword as she walked to the ropes that held down the masts on the side of the ship, connecting to the Bulwark. She gripped one of the knots within it, stepping onto the rails itself, and leaned out over the ocean towards the Fekete Király.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 am

<La Ira del Mar>

Thomas nodded with a grin. "Aye, ma'am!" A spring entered his step as he made his way around the ship. "Oi! Get your acts together! If that other ship tries anything funny, we'll show 'em who rules these seas!" He wove a small group of men to him, making sure they were properly outfitted for close combat. With a nod, he and his group of three other sailors joined Isabella by the bulwark. "Ready to go, ma'am," he reported, checking to make sure his knife and flintlock were still there. They were.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm

<La Ira del Mar>
Cassandra had looked at the captain as she continued to looke angrily at the ship, I wonder why she hates Sándor so much? The spanish woman thought to herself, she drew a dagger out from her belt, best to be safe, instead of dead.
<The Fekete Király>
"Ah, Isabella, a fine sea lass, too bad I was, how one says, forward first time we met." He mused to no one in particular. "Keep upper and lower cannons ready, even for pirate they can be crafty, no deploying of cannons until we are sure." He said to his crew, The Fekete Király was equipped with two sets of guns, unfortunatly this made the ship slower to move, but Sándor had the best crew on the Caribbean.
<The S. S. Continental>
The Admiral was pleased with the rate in which his crew was working, they were top class sailors, and if they weren't then he would deal with that, "Mr. Smith, please give me a status report on the affairs of the ship, are the guns in working order?" He said.
<The Epona>
Kendra was still on the crow's nest when the ship lurched and she fell forward a bit, grabbing the edge she playfully hung there, making sure that Paul and Andrew would notice her "Predicament".

Last edited by DarkHeart on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Once la Ira del Mar was within shouting range, Isabella leaned even further from the ship. "Sándor, what brings you into these waters?" She called out, keeping her eyes on nothing but the man she loathed meeting. As much as she loved having admirers, Sándor just made things unbearable. After all, he had cannons and swords and crew to back him up should she reject him to harshly. But she also had her crew. Some days I wish I was still acting as a man.
--
"Sir!" George Smith said, saluting the Admiral at his coming. "They are indeed, however the gunpowder is a little low after we destroyed those three pirate ships earlier this week sir!" He said with the general military gusto he used.
--
Mouse looked up at the sound of someone falling, and then ropes tightening. Instantly her face reddened at the sight of Kendra hanging, but she certainly looked in control of the situation. Oh, so that's why nothing's bad has happened to her. She's useful for more then one thing. Mouse thought, turning her face away back to the ocean, ignoring a few pirate's cheers.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 pm

<La Ira del Mar>

Thomas leaned casually against the bulkhead, next to Isabella, and watched the crew of the Hungarian ship closely, mainly keeping an eye out for any hostile movements while appearing to be completely relaxed.
---
<The Fekete Király>

Timothy finally finished wiping up the water on the deck, and turned to face the newly-arrived ship. He cast a glance at Sándor, pondering his reaction, before returning his attention to the deck of la Ira del Mar. He ended up staring Thomas in the eyes, watching him as he was watching them.
---
<The Epona>

"Kendra!" Andrew yelled, thinking she was about to fall. His worry quickly turned into annoyance when she caught herself and revealed herself to just be joking. "Oi! Don't try things like that!" He scolded. "And get back down here! We're getting close to those other two ships!" By this point, the Epona would be noticeable and moving quickly, which Andrew noted. "Paul, we should probably let them know we're not here for a fight."

Paul nodded. "You're right." He looked over his shoulder at his crew. "Hoist the white flag! Quickly, before they decide to open fire!" At his command, a sailor ran belowdecks and returned a few moments later with a solid white flag, which was quickly raised. Hopefully they'll get the point, he thought, clasping his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 am

<The Fekete Király>
"I simply wish to talk, Navy men have been around waters for longer than expected, and they have sank three ships, we should all be carefull. I've seen fleet of ships, bigger than one thinks should be here, but they are at outskirts of caribbean seas." He said, using a sharp face and staring Isabella in the eyes, this was no time for messing around, if the fleet was in fact here to wipe out the pirates they would need to work together.
<The Epona>
Kendra looked below her, she dropped down to the lowest beam and moved quickly to the ladder, wonder who's making an appearance today. She thought, she walked over to Paul, "So do you recognize either ship sir?" She asked.
<The S. S. Continental>
The Admiral sighed, "We'll need to wait for reinforcements and more powder then." The Admiral had heard tell of a fleet moving in toward the Caribbean sea, would they really risk that many ships on small time pirates?
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 am

<The Epona>

Paul looked at Kendra and shook his head. "No, not from this distance. The only thing we can hope for is that they don't mistake us for a Navy ship. Otherwise, we'd be in some trouble." He looked back over the water at the two pirate ships. "Oh, and next time Andrew tells you to get down, you should probably do it." He sighed. "I'll probably have to listen to him rant on about your little stunt for the next day."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Isabella gave a grim frown, tilting her head as she listened to what the Hungarian captain had to say. "You are right about one thing. Those Navy men are trying to push in on us. But what say ye?" She jabbed her sword absently towards the gorgeous ship she was almost leaning onto, "Wishing to join forces for more then the league? Or simply passing a warning off to a fellow pirate?" The Spanish woman gave him a look of all seriousness, and then twirled the blade in her hand.
--
"Aye sir!" George said, saluting once more.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

"Well, considering state of Navy's men, I think it would not be needed, but there are some on the crew who have...doubts that we could survive, they believe we should join forces or get the help of the council." He said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 am

"Aye, the Navy men are growing at a startling rate. A few trade cogs we sunk the other day said that the 'great' British crown would avenge them. Uniting would be the wisest." Isabella gave a serious frown, looking to the horizon. She balked at the sight of another familiar ship, this one however speeding towards them with a white flag at a startling speed. "Is that the Epona?" Isabella said, pointing at the ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:45 am

"AH! The Epona, good men, and many allies, good to take down Navy men do you not think?" Sándor said.
<The Epona>
Kendra noted the two ships, "Sir are those the ships I think they are?" She said.
<The S. S. Continental>
"I want any status we have on the fleet that is to arrive." Charles said to George.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 am

<The Epona>

The Epona was approaching the two other ships at a startling rate. "Bring in the extra sails!" He yelled to the crewmen down below. At once, the sails were pulled in by the beams, and the sails themselves rolled up. The Epona quickly began settling to a more regular speed. Within the span of a few minutes, the ship pulled alongside the other two, and Paul waved with a brotherly grin. "Ahoy!" He shouted.

Andrew looked at Kendra and nodded, with a grin. "Aye, they are." He waved his greetings with a shout of, "Oi!" He laughed with a joyous look. "What're a couple of captains like you doing all the way out here?"
---
<The Fekete Király>

Timothy broke out of his staredown with Thomas and looked at the newly-arrived ship. Awful odd looking. No ship should be that lightly armored. Or armed, for that matter. But, the captain seems to know them, so they must be alright.
---
<La Ira del Mar>

Thomas likewise inspected the newly arrived ship, The Epona they called it, with a cynical eye. "You know 'em, ma'am?" He asked, giving the crew a careful inspection. They seem very light on their feet. Light weapons, if any. What an odd ship and crew.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Isabella looked at the new arrival, and a smile suddenly crossed her face unlike any other. "Oi!" She responded, waving her sword in a friendly manner. "Welcome to the party! Been some time sense I've seen you and your swift ship!" The Spanish captain gave him a playful wink, it was always fun to mess with the Irish brothers.
--
Mouse looked at the other ships, instantly shocked at the sight of a woman hanging off the starboard ropes, leaning over the sea. She was a captain, and the confidence she held about herself made the tiny Chinese girl stare.
--
"Aye sir!" George responded, looking at some papers in his hand. "The fleet should arrive in two weeks times. They're being deployed from the colonies in the North American coast. From Boston in fact sir!"

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 pm

<The Fekete Király>
"Ahoy good captian!" Sándor called to the ship.
<The Epona>
Kendra looked over and saw the captains of the two other ships, "Oh good, so we aren't the only disfunctional crew out there." She said with a smile.
<The S. S. Continental>
"That's no good, these rats could have pillaged dozens of ships in that time, what to do." The Admiral said.
<La Ira del Mar>
Cassandra looked over at the Epona, she took interest in the woman who was on board, wonder who she is. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:39 pm

<The Epona>

Paul chuckled, ignoring Isabella's silliness. "Aye, some time it's been! I trust you've seen the new additions?" He gestured to the sides of the ship, indicating the extra sails, with a triumphant grin. He shook his head. "But that's probably much less important than what you two must have been discussing."

Andrew was a different story. His face immediately flushed red, as he coughed and turned around, casually making his way to the other end of The Epona. "I'll let you do the talking, brother."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 pm

"Impressive, they certainly are!" Isabella shouted, and then climbed up the ropes just a bit more, her arm was getting tired, but the woman certainly didn't care. "But aye, I trust you've heard of those bilge rat navy men!" She gave a swing at the horizon as if doing so would summon the men themselves.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm

<The Epona>

Paul nodded solemnly. "Aye, I've heard of them. One in particular sunk three ships all by himself, I've heard. Almost as good as us!" He replied with a laugh. "But I imagine if we run across him, we'll be getting our payback," he stated, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Sándor looked a little annoyed at being ignored by the captian that had just showed up, "Aye, we will get payback and then more for troubles! But tell me Paul, why is it you have brought The Epona this far toward the colony?" Sándor said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 pm

<The Epona>

Paul looked at Sándor with a smile. "Agreed! We're out here for a short break. Get the ship back at full capacity, and let everyone have a bit of downtime. What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:08 pm

"Indeed, you're not one to have strayed this far towards Cuba." Isabella conceded to herself, listening to their conversation. She looked out on the horizon, spotting a little island not far away and then gave the other captain an odd look. Sándor was acting seriously, and that was a truly startling thing for Isabella. "Let us meet there, and speak more privately. I'd rather not waste my voice shouting much long!" She called, pointing at the little island with her sword.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

"Aye! We shall meet on the island!" He shouted, then he turned to his crew, "Come now, we must make way to island! Hard turn to Starboard!" He commanded to his crew.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 pm

<The Epona>

"Aye!" Paul stated, and turned to his crew. "To the island, men! Full sail!" He commanded, as the sails were once again opened to the wind. Once they were a sufficient distance, he shouted, "Open the side sails!" The bars swung out, and the sails deployed, sending The Epona towards the island ahead of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Isabella returned to the actual ship, her arm paining her from the hanging that she'd done, and la Ira del Mar began to move towards the island Isabella had pointed out. Once they made it, noticeably behind the Epona, Isabella called for the anchor to be set, and walked over to the bulwark of the port side. "Cassandra, don't pull a mutiny while I'm away will you?" She grinned back at the lieutenant, and then stepped off the rails. Isabella fell into the ocean below, landing in a still deep portion near the shallows. The cold rush of the water surrounding her after the sharp fall was exhilarating, and Isabella grinned as she swam to the surface and then island beach. Sopping wet, she shook her hair free of as much water as possible and waited for the other captains to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm

<On Land>

Paul was already waiting, The Epona anchored just offshore, and a small boat pushed up next to him. His trousers were wet from the knees down. "About time you showed up!" He teased with a chuckle. He was leaning against a particularly large rock, arms crossed. "So, what was it you wanted to talk about? Hopefully not about Andrew?" He continued with the jokes, apparently in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:32 pm

The Fekete Király was in no way a feat of speed, Firepower it had and it could take a decent beating, but when it came to speed it would come in last place. The ship arrived after both the Epona and la Ira del Mar, Sándor had swam to the beach, quite quickly for a man of his size. He walked up to Isabella and Paul, "Yes, we wish to speak about many things." The Hungarian man said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Caribbean Pirates
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next