Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Caribbean Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:45 pm

"No not your brother, though he is handsome." Isabella chuckled, her Spanish accent adding to her coyness. "But no, we have things of a serious business to discuss. Such as what dear Sándor suggested." She gestured at the also soaked Hungarian captain, hiding her amusement at how silly he looked when he was as damp as a drowned rat. "Uniting together, more then what the league requires us too, and fighting against the Europeans powers."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Paul nodded. "Aye, a matter of greater importance, it is." He pushed off the rock after a moment and nodded firmly. "I say we do it. The best way to beat the Europeans is by overwhelming them. I perform best in hit-and-run tactics, but that alone isn't enough to take down men-o'-war."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 pm

"Yes, by our ships combined we shall make power greater than anyone in Caribbean seas can imagine!" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm

"Indeed they would. And no man could stop us if we truly worked together. You're speed," she looked at Paul, "your power," she looked at Sándor, "and my durability would make quite the mix. The Epona could run distraction, easily able to avoid getting hit by incoming fire because of the ease it maneuvers and how swift it is. La Ira del Mar isn't shy about its own weapons, mighty and strong, but not the same as your ships's Sándor. We could both come from the rear and send any ship straight to Davy Jones's Locker." A devilish grin crossed Isabella's face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 pm

<On Land>

Paul let out a short laugh. "Hah! Aye, that sounds like a sound plan. I'd even be willing to bet it'd work!" He said with a grin. "I, for one, wholly agree with your plan. Power in numbers, aye?"

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added location.)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:14 pm

"Aye, but what of talk of fleet? I doubt three could take on large amounts of ships, what to do, what to do." He said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:19 pm

"That's easy my friend," Isabella chuckled, giving him a flirtatious look just to mess with him. "We're a part of the Pirate League, formed for the very reason of these invading European powers. We go to Pirate Bay, and recruit every single ship that is docked there. Leave them in wait for a real fleet to arrive. When they do, we summon them up, and take the Europeans by surprise. After all, if we cause enough trouble, they'll come expecting to crush only three infamous ships, not a fleet that would cause even the Spanish to soil themselves." The Spanish pirate said, a glow in her eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 pm

<On Land>

Paul grinned. "That seems just sneaky enough to work. I like it," he agreed. "I'm sure everyone in Pirate Bay will have no problem with our offer, aye? And I can even lure them into the trap if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Sándor looked suspicous of the looks Isabella was giving him, "Aye, it does seem like good plan, but are you sure we can convince them? The council has not had the history of...joining pirate causes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 pm

"They are pirates are they not?" The response was quick, and Isabella rolled her eyes, "Trust me, they will see the truth behind our words. If we manage to destroy a fleet large enough, and well known enough, then the Europeans will get that these seas are ours. Not theirs, even if we have to sink a thousand ships to join Davy Jones." The Spanish woman gave a little sigh, glancing up at the sky without a care. The sun was nearly set at this point. "I suppose we all 'ought to remain anchored here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:44 pm

<On Land>

Paul looked up and nodded. "Aye, I was planning on staying here a bit anyway. I s'pose I'll be heading back to The Epona, unless either of you have something more to say?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:49 pm

"Aye, we should." He said, he walked over toward the sea, "WE BE DROPPING ANCHOR!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Isabella nodded her head, "You know. Considering we'll be working together. It might be best to get the crews to trust one another." She offered up another idea, "I've got a bit of rum I'd be willing to share, and we could hoist ourselves a bit of a party."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:59 pm

<On Land>

Paul nodded. "Agreed. The sailors would enjoy a few drinks too, I'd think." He paused for a moment. "That, and the way some of your crew reacted to The Epona's arrival was a bit... Unnerving, to say the least." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:26 pm

"Aye, my men will be down soon enough." Sándor said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 pm

"Now, I think you my dear Sándor should be the host of this grand party. After all, your fine ship is the largest of all of ours. And if we bring all three next to one another, and set up the boarding planks. We'll be just fine." Isabella once again planned something out. She disliked not having well thought anything.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 am

"Hmm, fine, seems like good plan." Sándor turned and walked over to the shore closest to his ship, "MAKE READY FOR GUESTS!!! AND HAVE THE GOOD RUM OUT OR I'LL KEELHAUL YAH!" He shouted to his crew.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 am

Isabella stifled a chuckle at Sándor, a glimmer of humor flashing in her eyes. It would be a lie to say she didn't find the man attractive in his own ways. But his dogged chasing of her was certainly a turn off. The Spanish woman looked at Paul, and gave him a nod. "I hope I don't seem to... forceful sometimes. Pray tell comrade, does this plan please you?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 am

<The Fekete Király>

Timothy looked over the bulwark at his captain as he yelled up at them. Looks like there's work to be done, he thought as he turned and quickly headed belowdecks. "Get the rum!" He shouted.

---

<On Land>

Paul shook his head, giving the Spanish captain a smile. "Don't worry about it. Every crew needs a leader, aye?" He let out a small chuckle. "I like the plan. It's almost crazy enough to work, I'd say," he said with a grin. "I'll get The Epona brought around," he stated to the two captains before walking closer to the shore. "Andrew!" He yelled. "Bring her around, next to the Fekete!"

---

<The Epona>

Andrew snapped to reality upon hearing his brother's voice. "Aye!" He reported and turned to the crew. "Bring her out and around!" He shouted to the crew, waving with his right hand to emphasize the need to go.

Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 am

A smile crossed Isabella's face quicker then she thought possible, generally she wasn't so kind to others. Then again, she had to be diplomatic, and letting herself express her displeasure as easily and vividly as usual might not have been too smart. So the woman shrugged it off, strolled to the beach as well and let out a loud yell. "Bring 'er around! The other side of the Fekete! And close! If you can't place a boarding plank down I'll cut all yer throats!" She ordered with her hands cupped around her mouth to make sure they heard.
--
Mouse let out a sigh or relief, they weren't going to battle after all. "Sir? Help?" She asked Andrew, an eagerness gleaming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:58 am

<The Epona>

Andrew looked at Mouse and gave the kid a grin. "Aye, go for it. Help them to manage the sails. Open the bottom left one so we can turn right faster once we get out there. Make sure we don't run aground when we get close to the Fekete, and drop a plank down across the ships," he advised with authority, between directing sailors where to go.

---

<La Ira del Mar>

Thomas nodded with a grin. Time to get moving. He moved towards the boarding plank and tapped on it with the butt of his pistol a few times. Satisfied, he holstered the weapon and prepared to lay it down across the ships when they brought it alongside the Hungarian ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 am

"Come on Mouse, let's get these sails open." Kendra said, walking next to the young lad.
----
"All right you heard the captain, if you don't get it there and in a timely manner, it's your necks on the line.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 am

Mouse gave an enthusiastic nod, and then followed after Kendra to assist with the ship boarding. She wasn't exactly certain what the captains had decided, but she certainly didn't care if it avoided battle with one another with the navy men so nearby.
--
John looked at the others as they prepared to have other ships board his own. A frown settled on his face so prominent it made the nearby sailors move quicker around him. But nonetheless, he listened to orders, and prepared the ship for a boarding.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:45 am

<The Epona>

The Epona quickly was brought around, alongside the Fekete, due to the skillful sailing of the crew. "Well done!" Andrew said as he let the boarding plank drop across the two ships. "I guess we're just waiting for the guests of honor to show up now, eh?"

---

<La Ira del Mar>

Thomas dropped the boarding plank when the ship was brought around to the other side of the Fekete with a cheer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:09 am

"Come now, let us return to our ships no?" Isabella said, giving them a quick parting wave before hailing someone on her ship to throw down a rope. She quickly swam out to la Ira del Mar, and found the hanging rope. The woman climbed up it with ease, and once back aboard her ship gave a cheer of up-most grand ethusiasm. "Tonight, we feast and drink with our allies! The Epona and Fekete shall be our friends until the time of the navy men have been fully quelled, and the sea ours once again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Caribbean Pirates
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next