Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Caribbean Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 am

<On Land/The Epona>

Paul nodded. "Aye, let's," he agreed before making his way back to his own ship, waving for a ladder to be sent down. The sailors quickly complied, and he climbed up. "Here we are. We'll get some proper rest tonight, along with our new allies!" He said with a grin.

Andrew grinned. "Sounds like a plan!" He agreed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 am

Sándor walked out into the water, "GIVE ME A ROPE!" He shouted, and quickly climbed on board the ship, "I want you to show best for allies, FOR TONIGHT WE FEAST WITH FRIENDS!"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:04 am

"Allies? I know that we're in the Pirate League, but truly? Allies and friends?" Jack said with obvious disbelief. He looked at Sándor like he was a mad man that had been drinking far too much rum in the wee hours of the night. "Perish such a ridiculous thought." He whispered to a nearby sailor. "A hundred gold the captain just wants to chase Isabella's tail more."
--
Isabella gave a sly grin across the hull at the Hungarian captain, a devilish plan for the night bubbling up inside her head. But then she thought better of it, and simply shrugged it off. "Thomas!" She ordered for the gunner to come over.
--
"Allies? Friends?" Mouse whispered with confusion, shaking her head at the words of her captain. It was certainly confusing and unexpected. But she couldn't argue with, especially without risking being heard for her true self. Knowing the amount of rum that would certainly be flowing tonight, she would have to be extra careful around the other pirates.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 am

<La Ira del Mar>

"Ma'am!" He said as he jogged over. "What do you need, captain?"

---

<The Fekete Király>

Timothy walked out onto the deck, lugging a keg of rum with the help of another sailor. "Here," he said as the two set it down. "Let's go get the rest," he said as he headed back belowdecks, and repeated the process.

---

<The Epona>

Paul grinned. "Alright, go easy on the rum tonight! We've got work to do tomorrow, and you'll feel a lot better if your head's not hurting," he said in the same way a father would speak to his children.

Andrew looked at Mouse and smiled. "Hey, if you're not comfortable around the others, you can stick by me. I won't be drinking."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 am

A smile crossed Mouse's sunburnt pale face, and she nodded her head. I'm so lucky to have Andrew around!
--
"I want the guns port guns to be ready, just in case something happens in the night. Never a good idea to leave your guard down when rum is flowing." She ordered, indicating the side of the ship that wasn't boarded with the Fekete. Her gaze dipped to and fro, almost as if board.
--
John looked at Timothy, and quickly made after him to assist. "Want another hand?" The muscular pirate offered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 am

<La Ira del Mar>

Thomas nodded. "Right away!" He said and ducked belowdecks, purposefully bumping into several sailors. "Ready the port guns," he said as he jogged past.

---

<The Fekete Király>

"That'd be appreciated," he said. "Just bring up the kegs. We've already stacked them up, just belowdecks. You can't miss it," he said as he walked by with another keg.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 am

"So what do you want me to do captain?" Cassandra asked.
----
"I on the other hand would like to take liberal...advantage of the rum!" Kendra chimed.
----
Sándor looked out at the horizon and the watched the sun as it began its descent, he frowned at the sight, "So Navy men would wish to challenge us, they will find more than they bargained."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:13 am

Mouse chuckled a little at Kendra's comment, not finding it surprising at all if she was being honest about that statement.
--
"Keep watch over the crew, make sure they don't do anything stupid to our new allies." Isabella started as she began to walked over the boarding plank to the Fekete, "And do try to have fun." She grinned over her shoulder.
--
John nodded, and instantly got to work, lifting a single keg with ease and quickly took them up the stairs to the rest of the kegs that had been brought up.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 am

<The Fekete Király>

Timothy finished bringing up his last keg, with John and a few other sailors having brought up the last of the ones he'd set out. "That should do it," he said, just as Isabella was crossing over. He gave her a nod. "Captain," he acknowledged.

---

<The Epona/The Fekete Király>

Paul nodded to Andrew. "Well, not drinking is a choice for you to make. But, at least try to make some friends," he said with a chuckle. "After all, you're my second in command. You probably shouldn't be unknown to the others," he said over his shoulder as he crossed over.

"This is a fine ship you've got," he said as he stepped onto the Fekete. "Quite well-designed indeed. Remind me never to get on your bad side," he stated with a laugh.

Andrew nodded. "Well, I guess we'd better go mingle. What do you say?" He asked Mouse, even though he was going to go anyway.

---

<La Ira del Mar/The Fekete Király>

Thomas climbed back up onto the deck, now that the port guns were ready to go. "I could go for a few drinks, now that I think about it." He crossed over after Isabella, giving Cassandra and nod and a smile. "I wonder if they'll have any food, too," he said to himself with a small laugh.

---

<The Fekete Király>

Timothy went belowdecks and carried up a few tables with the help of other sailors, while two more carried up the food that he'd helped prepare to the deck. "Things are coming together nicely," he said with a satisfied grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 am

Sándor laughed, "But do not sell your own ship short, I would think a captain to have more faith in his own ship!" he said.
----
"I guess some one is going to need to keep a clear head." Cassandra said with a small sigh, she crossed over to the other ship and looked at the people coming on board, some of them were, colorful, to say the least.
----
Kendra had already made her way over, and was looking around the deck of the ship, curious about what was underneath.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 am

Mouse gave a nod and small smile. The male-posing lass had to admit to herself, she always felt safer around Andrew. "Fun!" She simply said, giving a gleeful shake of her hands.
--
Isabella gave Timothy a nod before he vanished below deck once again, and crossed over to the other two captains. "Well once cannot say that either of our ships is not something to be reckoned with. 'Tis one fine vessel you have, and one you have as well. But I would think la Ira del Mar could hold her own against either. Not at the same time mind you." She said, instantly immersing herself in the discussion.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:51 am

<The Fekete Király>

Paul shifted his attention to Isabella and laughed. "Oh, you think so? I'm not so sure. One one hand, I can't think of any ship that could stand up to the firepower that the Fekete has, and on the other hand, you can't exactly beat something you can't hit," he said with a grin. "I get the feeling we'll be able to take on any fleet the Navy can throw at us," he stated confidently.

Andrew chuckled and strode onto the Fekete, immediately going to inspect the food along with a few other Epona sailors, nearly walking straight into Thomas.
Thomas looked at Andrew and grinned. "Hey, I know you're hungry, but wait your turn."
Andrew laughed and played along. "I'm sorry, I thought I was here first."
"Aye, that's what you think," Thomas joked. Then, settling down, "You've the look of a gunner to you. Tell me, on a ship as fast as The Epona, how do you ever hit anything?
Andrew shrugged. "Simple, actually. Just fire behind your target. You'll get them every time."
"Behind? That's a thought, aye," Thomas mused. "You'll have to tell me more sometime. How about over a drink?" He offered.
Andrew shook his head. "Oh, no thanks. I'd rather not. Best to keep a clear head in case something happens."
Thomas shrugged. "Aye, smart plan, though I'd disagree in this situation. But, suit yourself."

Timothy was hastily working to serve the sudden rush of hungry sailors. "Not all at once, now! If I had four arms, sure, but I've only got two!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:05 am

Mouse peeked behind Andrew at the rushed and already stressed Timothy, and with a wave to her 'mentor' dashed away to Timothy's aid. She nabbed the bowls nearby and set them out one by one for quick filling. She also nabbed the spoons they had and threw them into them. "Line!" She yelled at the crowding pirates, a look of authority crossing her face for but only a moment.
--
"You fail to see what la Ira del Mar can do on her own. She's a mighty sturdy ship, and not a lax on the firepower either. Not as many guns as the Fekete. But del Mar has a special design to keep 'er from losing functionality from even the strongest of attacks." She stated, keeping some other details out just a tad.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

"Aye, I give her that, a mighty fine ship, but let us not fret over such things!" He said.
----
Kendra had already had enough rum to topple half the sailors she could meet on this ocean, and she was starting to feel the effects of it, she looked over and saw a woman approaching her.
----
Cassandra had looked around the ship, seeing what it had to offer, and watched as the young man ran over to help the cook, seems like a good lad. She thought, she then noticed the woman who seemed to be drinking heavily and decided to go over and see what was going on, "Should you really be drinking so much?" She asked.
"That depends on what a pretty girl like you wants." She said in a drunken stupor.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Timothy glanced down at Mouse and nodded. "Thanks," he said quickly, finding that he was indeed now able to serve faster. Once he'd gotten into the rhythm, he spoke up again. "What I meant was, thanks a lot. I needed it. Don't want to come off as cold, that's all," he said with a nod. He glanced up at the crowding sailors. "You heard him! Form a line, or I'll be eating the rest of this myself!"

Andrew blinked and quickly stepped into line, in front of Thomas. Mouse is a good kid, aye. Quick to help someone else. That's to be respected, he thought. He turned and looked at Thomas with a grin. "Well, looks like I do end up first."
Thomas laughed. "Yeah, lucky step, that's all."
"Oh? You think it was luck? I don't know, I think I'm just faster than you," Andrew joked.
Thomas grinned. "As if! Just because you serve on a quick ship doesn't mean you're quick too!"
"Really? It looks like I am the quicker one here. I think your point holds little merit, my friend."

Paul nodded. "Aye, we'll just settle on that all of our ships are to be feared in their own rights."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Mouse quickly set up more and more bowls and spoons and handed the filled ones to the sailors as they filed up. It felt kinda nice to have been listened for once, instead of having to creep about and listen. "Is okay. All good and welcome." She said to Timothy in her broken English.
--
Isabella rolled her eyes, a hand going to her hip as she jutted it out in a relaxed manner. "Oh, but of course... Navy men quake in their boots at the thought of us!" She laughed, knowing that it was probably false, and probably true. "Tell me Paul, what's brought you to these seas in the first place?" Some sailor walked up to her with a flagon of rum and she happily took it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:46 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew was rather far back in line, so it'd be some time before he was served.

Paul looked at Isabella. "What brought me here? Well, the seas close to my home are right next to the Royal Navy," he said. "So, it wasn't very safe around there. My best bet was to come over here, where we'd be away from their homeland." He shifted his gaze between the two other captains. "What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:31 pm

"Before I became I pirate, I had been visitin' my brother in Cuba." Isabella began to explain her story, a little twinge of emotion seeping into her voice. "Our ship was attacked by pirates, and ironically I was captured." The woman looked over the dimming horizon, "Long story short, I became captain after I killed the old one and was nearly killed myself. I got my scar, my nickname, and my ship. Decided to stick around after that."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:53 pm

"Well, Let us just say that no water is near my home, and that I would like to skip the details." Was all Sándor said.
----
This woman is obviously drunk. "Who are you, and may I ask why you decided to drink what seems enough to inebriate a whale?"
----
Kendra laughed, "That was funny!" She said through giggling.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:05 pm

"You my dear Sándor I find the most curious." Isabella said, turning to him with a tilted head. "Even the Chinese whelp aiding your man with provisions makes more sense then you. Hungary is far from these waters."
--
John looked over to see two woman talking, and one of them was already drunk. He excused himself from the arm-wrestling competition that had begun, and walked over to investigate what was happening.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : John randomly had name change in this apparently?)
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:06 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Paul nodded towards the two. "Aye, there's something to be respected in someone who decides to keep going after something like that. Even more so in someone who can win the trust of the crew that captured her," he said with a nod. He looked to Sándor with a chuckle, "And aye, a lack of water would make sailing hard, I imagine."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 pm

"Yes, very hard indeed." Sándor said as he took a gulp of rum.
----
Kendra had noticed Jack walking up to her, she got up and tried to swing an arm around him, a task which she found extremely difficult, and so gave up the effort. She slumped down in a chair and looked up at him, a stupid grin on her face, "And who might you be?" She said in a slightly flirtatious manner, but it was hard to tell under the drunkeness of her voice.
----
Cassandra watched as the woman had turned her attention elsewhere and then fell into a chair quite ungracefully, but with the experience of someone who had spent much time under the influence of alcohol. Cassandra deemed the conversation to follow none of her buisiness and moved over to the line of people before the table, she took special interest in the young man helping to serve the people, she walked up and simply started to help in a slightly slower manner, "So who are you, if I may ask?" She said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 am

Mouse gulped, and looked at Cassandra nervously. "Uhhh..." She was drawing a blank at this moment, her hands stopping their work of setting out bowls and spoons for a moment. "Nǐ hǎo, wǒ shì shǔbiāo." The words spilled out, and instantly Mouse shook her head, "Sorry... Hello. I am Mouse." The words were harder to say, Mouse hadn't said Chinese for a long time, and the sudden spill had her tongue jumbling on the punctuation.
--
Jack gave the drunk woman a curious look, and sat down to talk to her. Seeing how no one else would prove any kind of entertainment to the intimidating gunner, it was nice to see someone not caring about his size. Even if it was because of the alcohol flowing in her system. "John Andrews. Gunner on the Fekete Király"
--
Isabella gave the Hungarian a curious look, he wasn't giving much information. Not that it was her right to pry, it still made her stop and ponder for a second. There wasn't much to her that wasn't something she'd rather not dwell upon, and she quickly assumed it was the same for him. "Well then, I say to the seas!" She lifted her flagon of rum.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew chuckled, finally having reached the front of the line. He grabbed a bowl and handed it to Thomas, before taking his own. "You'll have to excuse him," he said to Cassandra. "He's shy."

Paul grinned and crossed his arms. "Aye, to the seas." He paused a moment. "I'd take a drink too if I weren't planning on waking up with a clear head tomorrow," he said with a laugh.

Timothy looked at Mouse with a curious look for but a moment before returning his attention to the bowls and the hungry sailors. "How's it, meeting another crew?" He asked one of the sailors, to which he received a gruff response of, 'Fine,' before the sailor left with his bowl.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:40 am

"Ah don't worry about me, I don't bite unless you try to take anything from me." She said with a chuckle to the young lad.
----
"Aye, the seas." He said raising the mug, and then taking a very large swig of the rum inside, "Ah, the man can't hold his rum then can he?" Sándor said, a very large smile on his face.
----
"Oh thats a nice name!" She said, "I'm Kendra, and I work on the....the.....the Epona!" She said in a very excited way, as if she was happy to have remembered the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Caribbean Pirates
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next