Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Gransys Peninsula: Home to Gran Soren and Cassardis, among other places. Unbeknownst to the population, an eternal war, an everlasting cycle continues. The cycle of Dragon and Arisen. The cycle of the Wyrm and the Hunt. And, in the ordinary fishing village of Cassardis, something extraordinary will soon occur...

Narration
Enemies
Allies

Last edited by Darvis on Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Character Template   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Code:
[b][u]Arisen[/u][/b]
Name:
Appearance (Either picture or description):
Personality:

[b][u]Main Pawn[/u][/b]
Name:
Age (Approx.):
Personality:
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Arisen
Name: Reginald
Appearance (Either picture or description): Black hair that falls behind his head down to his shoulders. Lightly tanned skin, and wise brown eyes. Slightly above average height - only an inch or so - with a lightly toned build.
Personality: Has a strong sense of justice, but is often hesitant to act on things unless in the heat of the moment, in which case, will act on his instinct. Has a strong, steady, and encouraging disposition.

Main Pawn
Name: Yuria
Age (Approx.): 27
Appearance: Brown hair that falls to just below the shoulders, with calm blue eyes. Fair skin, slightly under average height, and with a slim but strong build.
Personality: Level-headed and knowledgeable, but also prone to acting without thinking in battle. Places the well-being of her friends and allies above all else, and isn't afraid to fight if need be, despite her timid and meek disposition.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Arisen
Name: Zeya
Appearance (Either picture or description): Dark skin with windswept black hair. Brown eyes with green flecks. Strong features, almost amazonian build. Strong and 6'2" in height. Runs around in lightweight armor with a cloak.
Personality: Bold, daring, a bit of a headstrong. Average intelligence but she's rather clever. Humble, repectful and sweet she's typically got a strong thirst for adventure.

Main Pawn
Name: Artemis
Age (Approx.): 23
Appearance: 5' almost Elven looking, red hair pulled into two pigtails, pale skin with freckles spotting her all over, large green eyes. Commonly in mage robes.
Personality: Timid and eager to learn, a quick thinker but she prefers to have a plan laid out before rushing in. Intelligent and careful, she's a tad touchy about when people make fun of her height, appearance and her Arisen.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

And so the cycle continues as it always has. The dragon descends from the sky, wreaking havoc until finding a suitable candidate to mark as Arisen. And so it is. With the goal of tracking the Dragon down in mind, the Newly Arisen, Zeya, begins her quest, aided by the Pawn, Rook. Before long, they find themselves at the Encampment.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Reginald stood with his bow on his back and daggers on his waist, clothed in padded leather armor with chainmail beneath. His arms were crossed, and he observed the Riftstone in the back of the main command tent in the Encampment. His long hair swung freely in the breeze.

"Reginald," Yuria, dressed in her scholar's robe and cloak, with a dark green tunic and wizard's boots, spoke up. "You have that look again," she observed, brushing her hair out of her face. "Please, don't tell me you're--"

Reginald turned his head and smiled the most sincere smile he could muster. "No, no. I'm just considering recent events. Goblin attacks have spiked lately. I fear I know what that means," he reported.

Yuria nodded. "Don't overthink it. If it's what we think it is, then we'll be ready to render assistance," she said with a cheerful and confident smile, earning the same in response from Reginald.

"Yes. Yes, you're right," Reginald said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:44 am

Zeya blinked away the dust from her eyes as she stepped into the makeshift encampment the army had set up. Her current Pawn Rook had talked to her the whole way about what it meant to be an Arisen and how she was only going to get back her heart if she killed the dragon that had taken it from her. Zeya's mind was running with all the events that had happened so fast. Her life was shattered, gone, thrown to the wind without a bit of agreement on her part. Why would a dragon choose me? Of all people? Zeya suddenly heard a voice calling out from the encampment, coming from up the hill. She felt a tug at her body, and ran up to it, going straight past Reginald and Yuria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 am

Reginald turned his head and watched as Zeya ran past, directly into the tent and toward the Riftstone. He spared a glance at Yuria and gave her an 'I told you so' grin, earning a roll of her eyes.

"You say that like I doubted you," she said before pointing to redirect Reginald's attention to the Riftstone.

The Riftstone seemed to light up orange at Zeya's approach, the warm light spreading from the center to the edges, fading to a soft blue glow. A voice resounded in the minds of every nearby Pawn and Arisen, causing those Pawns ambling around the Encampment to freeze in their tracks.

"Arisen. You have come. What you see before you is a Riftstone, a portal to the Rift, the home of the Pawns. It is a world between worlds, a source of the endless myrmidons called Pawns. However, before you may obtain access to the Rift, you must prove yourself."

Suddenly, the voice of a panicked soldier echoed throughout the Encampment. "We're under attack! Everyone out the east exit!"

Suddenly the Encampment burst into action, and a squad of five soldiers made a dash for the exit.

"Go, Arisen," said the voice. "Now is your chance to prove your strength."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Zeya, bewildered for a moment at the powerful disembodied voice, stood there for a moment or two before she realized they were under attack. She quickly grabbed her dual blades and rushed out to meet the confrontation just outside the camp walls. It took her but only a few moments to cross the camp and get outside to where the battle was commencing. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of a massive cyclops fighting about with soldiers, tossing them like ragdolls or stomping on them if they got to close. "Oh no you don't!" The newly Arisen growled, and dashed straight for it. Before it swung at her, she stepped to the right, jumped upon a set of rocks, and pushed off to stab her blades straight into its back. The Cyclops yelled, and began to reach for her as she climbed up in such a manner to knock its helmet off.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Reginald looked at Yuria, and both nodded to each other to quickly follow Zeya and Rook out of the gate.

"A Cyclops, here?" Yuria exclaimed as she spotted the beast, and immediately began casting Levin.

Rook spared a glance towards Yuria and nodded, stepping next to her to join in the incantation.

Reginald drew his daggers and dashed straight for the Cyclops' feet. "I'll bring it down!" He shouted as he leaped onto the leg and used the weapons to anchor himself on for a moment while it tried to shake him off, before slashing rapidly at the creature's leg.

The Cyclops continued to grasp blindly for Zeya, but quickly found himself distracted by Reginald's antics. With two people climbing on it, the Cyclops began to violently attempt to shake the two off.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 am

Zeya gasped as she barely ducked one of it's mad attempts at getting her off it's back. She was just shy of the helmet now, gripping onto its neck and shoulders and greatly exposed. With a fierce yell, Zeya stabbed the right dagger down into it's neck, making it cry out in pain and reach for her again. Her arms were quivering by now, tired and growing weak. Zeya quickly let loose a slur of powerful strikes as if the blades were biting with the strength of the wind. Then, her arms gave out and she fell to the earth, just barely able to roll to recover. She looked at Reginald, noting how he'd been using the same tactics as she had, and how he stood out against all the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 am

Reginald spared a glance up and pushed off the Cyclops' leg, drawing his bow and firing an arrow in one swift motion before landing in an awkward backwards roll.

Yuria and Rook both raised their staffs in unison, calling down twin bolts of lightning that struck the Cyclops' head at the same time as Reginald's arrow.

The Cyclops, now blinded by the arrow and enraged by the lightning, charged forward wildly directly towards Zeya, swinging its arms savagely, arms slamming against the ground.

"Look out!" Yelled Reginald and rolled to the side, away from the Cyclops, before unloading barrages of arrows into the monster's back.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 am

Zeya looked up at the Cyclopes with determination, and a solid fortitude. She instantly let out a roar almost equal to it in power, and dashed forward straight at it. Then, just before it would crush her, she jumped and stabbed her daggers straight into it's chest, a sick sound made as the flesh was torn away. She repeatedly stabbed it's chest, until as last it was nothing but meat and blood. A rattle tore loose from it's body as it fell backwards and crashed into the ground. Zeya panted hard, her energy almost all but gone, and sat down atop the fallen beast.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 am

The soldiers let out a triumphant roar of their own. Various cheers to congratulations resounded from the small group. "Well done!" "Expertly played, ser!"

Yuria nodded and placed her staff on her back after twirling it in her hand; a little flourish that she decided she'd liked. "'Twas a brave move indeed. I don't know many who would meet a charging Cyclops."

Reginald likewise replaced his bow and walked forward to join Yuria. "Brave, if not a bit foolish," he said with a shrug and a smile. "However, foolish, if not brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am

Zeya shrugged a bit, blushing from all the sudden praise. It was unfamiliar to be lifted so high for something of the like back in Cassadiss. No, instead everyone would be asking her how brain dead she was for doing such a foolhardy move. Now, people liked it. "Thanks, t'would not have been possible, if not for your aid." She said to them, dipping her head as she began to recover her breath.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

Yuria smiled brightly and glanced towards Reginald. "Brave, and[i] humble?" She said admirably with a nod.

Reginald let out a short chuckle and likewise nodded. "Indeed," he agreed. [i]She'll do just fine.
"Come, shall we return to the Encampment?" He suggested, motioning towards the gates. "I'm sure they'll want to see you inside," he said to Zeya.

The rest of the soldiers were already filing their way back into the Encampment, already discussing the heroics of the battle.

Rook waited patiently by Zeya's side.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 am

Zeya nodded to the two, and fell in step beside them as they reentered the encampment. As she heard the soldiers she felt her checks grow hot. Her flecked brown eyes darted around the camp as they walked up to the encampment. "I suppose t'would be best if I returned to the Riftsone. Thank you for the aid in combat, t'was of grand skill you both posses." She said and turned towards it, not knowing if they were headed the same way.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Yuria looked at Reginald as Zeya hurried off. "Shall we follow her?"

Reginald nodded. "Yes, let's," he stated simply, as the two started in a slow jog after them.

As Zeya approached the Riftstone again, the voice spoke out to meet her. "Arisen, you have returned, and have proven yourself worthy and capable."

A portal to the Rift opened up in front of Zeya, from which a Pawn came. The Pawn - Zeya's Main Pawn - raised her hand to show the mark that all Pawns bore.

"This is your Main Pawn. She shall be your constant ally in your travels across Gransys. She shall grow and learn alongside you; the master shapes the Pawn. Remember this always."

Slowly, all the Pawns in the Encampment made their way to the tent.

"Arisen, this Pawn is yours to command," said Rook, as he knelt.
Slowly at first, the Pawns began to follow Rook's lead, kneeling before Zeya. "This Pawn as well," said a few.

In the back, Yuria and Reginald stood. Instead of kneeling though, Yuria simply raised her hand as well.

"Arisen, we are yours to command. You now have the freedom to enter the Rift at will, and call upon any Pawns that you see fit. Use this resource well."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 pm

The portal to the Rift opened up and a small woman with red hair came out of it. Her childish features were almost all that stood out at first, but then Zeya noticed her pointed ears and striking eyes. There was wisdom within her, that was a certain. As all the pawns in the area acted as they did, Zeya was baffled to say the least, and at a loss for words. She looked at the red-haired Pawn and saw her amusement at her reaction. The Pawn knelt like the others, repeating the same words in harmony and then rose once it was done. She walked straight up to the newly Arisen, and bowed her head slightly.

"Arisen, my name is Artemis." She said as she looked back up.

"Zeya, well met friend." Zeya replied, smiling at her Pawn. She couldn't believe this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm

One by one at first, the Pawns stood and began to disperse, filing neatly back out into the Encampment.

Reginald stood with crossed arms and a cheerful grin. "She seems confused," he noted with a slight chuckle.

Yuria looked at Reginald and laughed. "As if you weren't?" She joked.

Reginald shrugged. "I never said I wasn't." They both waited for the new Arisen and Pawn to exit the tent.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 pm

The two began to exit the tent whilest talking of their skills and capabilities. As they were outside the tent, Zeya looked up and noticed Reginald and Yuria were still hanging around. "Aye friends, something you wished of me?" She asked, quickly picking up on the expressions on their faces.

Artemis gave them both a warm smile, instantly knowing what Reginald was.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Yuria smiled back and rose her hand as a greeting to the two.

Reginald nodded. "Something indeed," he said with a nod. "Nothing of terrible importance now though. Ser Mercedes wished to see you, is all, at your convenience. She should be around the tents," he said, motioning towards where the tents were set up in a small clearing.

Yuria glanced at Reginald expectantly.

Reginald got the hint. "Ah, where are my manners? I am Reginald, Strider. This is my friend, Yuria. A Mage," he said, motioning towards Yuria whilst introducing her.

"'Tis a pleasure," Yuria said with a small curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Zeya gave them both a tilt of her head, "Zeya friends. This is Artemis." The newly Arisen introduced herself and her Pawn. "Tis a pleasure indeed Yuria, I must say that skill you showed in the battle was truly humbling. What mighty fighters have I found myself in's presence of? You most surely are no simple soldier." She said. Artemis was giving her a knowing grin.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Reginald chuckled. "In that, you are correct. I am Arisen, as you." He gave Zeya a nod. "I must say, you exhibit a courage and strength of character that I have not seen before. The honor truly is mine."

Yuria glanced at Reginald and nodded, raising her hand to show that she was a Pawn as if to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Zeya was stunned for a moment, and then a brilliant smile broke out across her face. "Arisen? You are Arisen as well?" She stammered for a moment and then began to chuckle a bit at the thought. "That's amazing!" The newer of the two Arisen exclaimed.

Artemis looked at her risen, and then rolled her eyes. "Aris- Zeya. 'Tis very oft' that a wyrm will claim a specific person's heart not to long before, or after another wyrm has done just that." She explained, "So 'tis not rare that such an occurence would happen."

Zeya looked at her, and nodded. "My apologies for such a reaction. I was starting to think that perhaps I was alone in this. 'Tis a most welcome thought that I am not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next