Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:09 am

Artemis nodded her head in agreement. "What now? I'm not used to having such... Freedom." She stated, confusion seeping into her voice at the thought of what to possibly do no.

Blinking away the images of the dragon swallowing her heart, Zeya looked at him in confusion before he realized what she'd done. Fire swept her face. " Im sorry, just lost in thought." She quickly stated and waded into the water to her knees. Her eyes stayed far away from his chest as she drew closer.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:17 am

Yuria shrugged. "Honestly, I do not have much of an idea either. I suppose we should check on the other two, and then get some rest ourselves until our Arisen return."

Reginald furrowed his brow, clearly concerned. He placed a hand on Zeya's shoulder as she waded past. "Zeya," he said firmly, "I can tell something is bothering you. What is it?" He asked with genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:27 am

"That Lunda reasonable." Artemis agreed with a nod and scanned the camp or the fighter pawns that would be accompanying them.

Zeya almost flinched at his touch, but calmed herself enough not to. She glanced at his scar, her own feeling suddenly itchy and present. "The dragon, the scars. I know it took my heart, but it feels as if its still here and then a memory has to resurge to prove me wrong. What happens if I fail to reclaim my heart." She at last admitted after a long silence. "What happens then?" Her voice grew coarse and Zeya looked away to the waves crashing against the cliffs. "What then?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Yuria nodded and also looked about for the other two Pawns. "Ah, there they are," she said as the pointed towards the command tent.

Ossarian sat near the Riftstone with his chin on his chest and his eyes closed.

Reginald turned Zeya to face him and held her at just about arm's length, one hand on each shoulder. "I will tell you, but you must calm yourself first," he said in the softest voice he could muster. He waited for her to calm down, then, "Yuria and I have come to the conclusion that you will not age. I still look as I did when I became Arisen, not the year older I should now," he began. "I can only assume it is the same for you; we will not age, and cannot die from it, as we are 'locked-in,' so to say, to what we are now." Reginald paused. "This means, there are only a few ends to this story. Either we give up, and live in eternal regret, or we die finding our hearts," he concluded. "Or, we succeed and retrieve them. I am sure you know which ending I am certain we will reach."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Zeya nodded, listening to all he said with as open a mind as she could manage. "Then we get our hearts!" The determination of which she spoke was quite vehement. "I will not give up, nor do I see you ever doing such as well." The dark skinned woman bent down and cupped some of the water as it sloshed past her knees and poured it over her head.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Reginald stepped back and nodded. "I am glad that you have chosen that path," he said with a smile. After a pause, "It means that I will not have to leave you behind," he appended, now with a playful grin and shrug.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 am

"What does that mean?" She curiously asked, rubbing a patch of skin on her left calf spotted in bruises. She frowned, not remembering when or how she got them. After a moment she paused and then turned to Reginald. "Leave me behind?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 am

Reginald shook his head. "It was nothing. Only a jest," he said. "But, like you said. I will not give up. Seeing you with such determination... It has rekindled my own."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 am

There was a small pause before Zeya responded. "We'll then..." Was all she said, at a loss for the right words to say. "I suppose then, that we're stuck with ech other." In no way, did that seem like a bad thing to her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 am

Reginald let out a short laugh, and settled into a smile. "Stuck with each other, hm?" He paused, as if in thought. "That's... Not half bad," he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:42 am

Deciding to take a bit of an advance, Zeya grinned from one ear to another. "Not half bad? Would that be based on skill or view? I suppose Artemis is cute after all, what with her pigtails and freckles after all. Yuria tis be rather pretty woman, though I doubt that either pawn would ever take to such thoughts. I mean, they're pawns, do they even think like that."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:48 am

Reginald opened his mouth for a moment as if to say something, but nothing came out. After a short pause, he spoke. "Just what are you trying to imply here?" He said, but something in his voice seemed like he wasn't truly angry... But perhaps embarrassed. "Of-Of course I mean based on skill," he said. "I would not risk your life by taking you along if you could not properly defend yourself."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 am

A devilish smirk crossed Zeya's face as she saw her attempt at getting a rise out of him had worked. "Oh, I'm certain you were thinking of view. After all, we decided skill earlier today." She leaned towards him, tease dripping off her voice.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 am

Reginald's face flushed a light shade of red. "I-- No! Of course I was thinking of skill," he managed to stammer out. "I cannot see a reason why I would travel with you based on looks alone," he said more purposefully, trying to control his reaction better. It didn't work very well.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 am

With a playful chuckle, Zeya drew close enough for her long arms to reach out and give him a playful shove backwards. "You're too easy to tease Reginald. Tis hilarious though, to see such a hardened and skilled warrior, an Arisen no less, turn the shade of rose."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 am

Reginald staggered back and, due to the increased resistance around his legs because of the water, fell back into the water. He stood up a moment later, coughing and soaked. "Pfah. Well, thanks for that," he said with no small amount of sarcasm. "I may be Arisen, but I am still a human, you know," he stated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 am

A whole spasm of laughter overtook the woman as she watched the soaked Reginald stand up from the water. "As am I." She chuckled, somewhere at one point managing to calm down some. "But you've had more time to be it." The woman lifted her chin playfully.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am

Reginald sighed. "That... Was not my point..." He said quietly in protest. He shook his right arm to get some of the sea water off of it. "Well, it looks like I will be here for a while. Or, at least, until I dry off," he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:44 am

A slight frown crossed Zeya's face. He wasn't being fun, not like she had hoped. With a light sigh, she returned to scrubbing the dirt and bits of remaining cyclops blood from her skin before. She began to attend to her hair.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:47 am

Reginald patted Zeya on the shoulder and began to wade out of the water. "Well, thanks to you, I'm all washed up now. I will go wait somewhere else for you to finish, so you can have some privacy."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 am

Zeya didn't even really respond, just a light turn of her head. It wouldn't take her long to finish up, her straight hair was easy to wash out and then she began to wade in towards the beach after him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 am

Reginald was in the process of gathering up his armor when he looked over his shoulder, slightly concerned that he got no response. "I... Did not offend you, did I?" He asked as she began to wade out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 am

Already strapping on her chain mail bodice, Zeya looked up at him and then blinked. "No. You didn't offend me." She simply said, pulling the armored pants on.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Reginald nodded, looking quite unconvinced, but said nothing as he dug around in his supplies - he kept very little with him, just some herbs mostly - and found a dry cloth that he used to dry himself. He slipped his chain mail shirt and padded leather armor back on, and took a moment to brush the sand off of his feet before stepping back into his boots. He turned to leave. "Let me know when you're ready to go," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:53 am

Using her cape/cloak to dry her feet and clean it of sand and dry off her anywhere on her body still damp so her armor didn't chafe, Zeya at last pulled the last of her typical armor on to protect herself. "Alright, I'm ready." She said and took a few steps up towards the rocky path they'd used to get down to the beach in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next