Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Reginald chuckled at Zeya's response and shook his head. "'Tis nothing to apologize for. An understandable reaction and thought, 'tis. I, myself, thought the same when I was newly Arisen. 'Tis a comforting thought that there is another Arisen to fight alongside," he said with a smile and nod.

Yuria looked at Artemis with an amused smile. "Would this Pawn be correct in assuming you have seen such an occurrence before?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 pm

A small smile crossed Artemis's face. "Aye, not in person though. No. But in the Rift many Pawns felt the birth of an Arisen not some time ago. 'Twas a short time of that Arisen, but another had come to be as well. Now, it happens again." She simply said, watching her Arisen look at her with almost awe.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Yuria nodded. "Ah, yes. I remember a feeling, though I was engrossed in another matter at the time and paid little attention to it."

Reginald appeared pensive for a moment, and then, "Zeya, I have a request to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Zeya straightened her expression out and looked at Reginald with a serious but curious glance. "Yes?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:02 pm

"I would journey with you, if you would allow it," Reginald said. "As Arisen, this quest is as much my own as it is yours." He paused. "'Twould be an honour if I might join you."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 am

Zeya felt as if her breath was caught up in her lungs. "Well it would certainly be an honor. A fellow Arisen, and one who knows what he's doing." She said almost out-of-breath. "But if you don't my asking, have you already retrieved your heart from the Wyrm that made you an Arisen?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 am

Reginald's eyes suddenly seemed to show some sort of deep-seated pain. With a slow shake of his head, he said, "I have not. I suspect it is my own incompetence that is at fault for your becoming Arisen."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 am

"Oh..." Zeya said sadly, "My apologies for bringing up such a subject then." She shook her head, trying to clear both her head and the air of the foul mood that was manifesting. "Before we speak to the lady, perhaps a spot of training may be in order?" Zeya offered, "If we are to journey together, t'would be best to know what each other's strengths are before hand if we lack the time after no?"
Artemis nodded her head at her Arisen's offer, "T'would be a good idea indeed. It would seem we are of the same basic vocation Yuria. And our Arisens to each other." The red-haired youthful Pawn said.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Reginald nodded. "Agreed. What do you propose?" He asked, hands flexing in anticipation.

Yuria simply smiled at Artemis. "I hope you two don't use the same tactics we do," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 am

"Well, 'tis quite possible. Though I've been playing with the ways of a fighter." Zeya said, shrugging a bit. "Or we could become a super-powerful combo with a major weakness." The sarcasm was obvious but Zeya shrugged. "Tell me, is it possible to have other Pawns accompany us, such as Rook was with me? We could ask fighter-styled Pawns to aid us, thusly we would be balanced."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 am

Reginald crossed his arms and furrowed his brow in thinking. "Hm. I would imagine we should be able to, as Arisen."

Yuria nodded. "Yes, you should be able to recruit other Pawns as normal," she said helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 am

"Two to be safe, and t'would probably be best to let Rook return to the Rift so as to avoid unbalancing the... team?" Zeya offered. "Any other aside from a two, would probably prove to difficult to easily maneuver through the countryside."

Artemis nodded her head and with the surprisingly mature voice considering her appearance she spoke once again. "I believe I saw two fighter-styled Pawns near the training grounds. Or either one of you could venture into the Rift via the Riftstone. From there you could obtain the service of one such Pawn yourself." Her gaze flickered to Reginald, "Though I expect you already knew that."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:10 am

Reginald nodded with a confident smile. "Mayhaps you should enter the Rift, Zeya? It would be a good experience for you to have," he suggested.

Yuria nodded. "Yes, and we shall look for a fighter-style Pawn ourselves," she said already looking into the rest of the Encampment.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 am

"Meet you back here then." Zeya said, and turned towards the tent that housed the Riftstone with Artemis following.
Artemis could see the slightly wary look on Zeya's face. She was nervous no doubt. "Master, all you'll have need to do is touch the stone. It will take your mind and spirit to the Rift where other Pawn spirits are already waiting." Artemis informed her.
Zeya looked back over her shoulder, "Will you come with?"
"If you wish master." She simply said. Zeya nodded, approached the stone completely and placed her hand upon it. Her body shook once as her vision blurred and she found herself standing in a world of shadows and dark with a faint light illuminating from behind her. She turned about, not seeing anyone or anything aside from her ghost-like self and the faint silhouette of the Riftstone. After a moment, she having blinked several times, the image of Artemis formed near her and the Pawn smiled up at her. Zeya looked around, comforted, and saw multiple Pawns entering the world of shadows around her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 am

Several of the Pawns were Fighter-type, with varying degrees of protection from armor, and varying abilities. They stood silently, waiting to see who would be chosen by Zeya.

---

Reginald nodded. "Let's go take a look around, shall we?" He asked Yuria, beginning to walk.

Yuria nodded. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 am

Zeya walked up to the first one, a male fighter in a suit of large armor. She looked back at Artemis, uncertain of how she was supposed to do this.
Artemis rolled her eyes, she was like a child. "Ask their name, their style. Things of that nature Arisen."
"Right." Zeya nodded her head and looked at him. "Hello, my name is Zeya. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 am

Reginald approached a heavily-armored Pawn with what appeared to be a heavily defensive-based setup.

"Hail, Arisen," the Pawn said, raising his armored hand in greeting. "This Pawn is named Ossarian. What do you need?"

"I'd like you to come with me," Reginald said.

"Of course. This Pawn would be honored," Ossarian said with a slight bow.

Yuria offered Ossarian a smile before walking back with Reginald towards the tent. "I wonder how she's doing in the Rift. I remember you were confused the first time you entered..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 am

Artemis watched as Zeya had a brief conversation with the Pawn before walking away. He wouldn't fit the needs of the group like she had hoped he would. So instead, she walked over to another male Pawn across the vast realm of shadows. He was about equally built to the other Pawn Zeya had looked out.

"Hail Arisen." He said with a dip in his head. "Might you be thinking of enlisting me?"

"Aye, I might. What kind of fighting style do you have?" Zeya asked him.

"Strictly fighter ma'am. Defensive an offensive. I fight with a sword and shield." He responded. "My name is Ventril."

"Zeya, I would like to enlist you to aid me." She said, and the Pawn nodded his head.

"Honored Arisen."

Zeya walked back to the Riftstone, casting a smile to Artemis, before departing the Rift. She opened her eyes to look around in confusion at the sudden return to her body. Artemis sat up, and smiled at her as the body of Ventril leaps out of a portal. "Well done Arisen." Artemis said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Reginald smiled and crossed his arms upon seeing Zeya return from the Rift with a new Pawn. "Good, good. Looks like she's found one. I hope he fits into the group well. Two defensive Pawns would be alright, but it'd be nice to have someone with stronger physical damage."

Yuria nodded. "Indeed. Mayhaps we'll have to find a Warrior type Pawn in the future. For now, though, this should suffice."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:15 pm

"Time for some training then?" Zeya said as she walked over, feeling slightly overshadowed by the two hulking sized fighter Pawns now within the group. She looked from one to another, before back at Reginald.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Reginald nodded. "Sure. What did you have in mind?" He asked, stretching his arms in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 pm

"Perhaps t'would be best to ask what the regiment trainer has available?" Ventril suggested.

"That certainly does sound good, and after that a bit of sparring perhaps against each of us of the like?" Zeya said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:29 pm

"That sounds like a grand idea," Yuria said, almost excitedly.

Reginald nodded. "Yes, let's do that," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 pm

A faint smile crossed Zeya's face as the group began to move towards the training grounds. Artemis kept a close distance as they walked, no further than an arm's length away.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 am

Reginald nodded and followed after them, already running through various strategies in his head.

Yuria looked over and smiled, but gave him a sigh. "Reginald, I know that look. Don't worry about it. The correct strategy shall reveal itself when the time is right," she said, staying close to Reginald on his right. She was a full head shorter than him.

Reginald nodded. "Yes, of course. It always has in the past, has it not?" He said. "Thank you."

Ossarian simply followed behind Reginald and to his left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next