Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Gavyn nodded. "Right away." He cut a length of bandage with his knife, and mixed the herbs with water, stirring it with a spoon from the table. He took the now-paste and spread it on bandage, and wrapped it carefully around Darvis's arm.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Slapping the poultice on the wounds she was tending, Yosa'Min was still cautious about the blood. She'd bring it up to Gavyn later, hopefully it was just her imagination or something. But as she finished the chest wounds, she couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't. Nor was it some kind of infection from the battle. No, this is something he's dealt with for a while. She concluded, and looked at the temple of his face a bit closer. They weren't pulsing.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm

The worst of the wounds seem to have been bandaged up, and Darvis seemed to be recovering quickly. A little faster than normal, yes, but quickly nonetheless.

Gavyn nodded. "Alright, I think he should be okay now." He looked at Yosa'Min. "What do you think? Anything else we need to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm

"Have you mustered up enough strength to cast on last restoration spell? Other then that, no, we'll just have to wait and pray to the divines that he's not going to die just yet. And if he does, I'd tear him from Oblivion myself just to kill him for his stubbornness." She sighed, wiping away a bit of sweat from her brow and then remembered the food she had meant to bring to them. "Oh yeah, here." She pulled out a meat slice for the both of them and an apple.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Gavyn shook his head. "I... No, I don't think I have yet. Check the chest. There should be a potion labelled 'Restore,' in a black bottle. Give that to him." He slumped down in the chair, exhausted. "I'm not having much of an appetite right now. Thanks though."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Yosa'Min nodded simply, still rather puzzled by the blood she'd seen in Darvis, and opened up the wooden chest. Just as Gavyn had said, there was a potion labeled restore. She took it out, and administrated it to the still unconscious Darvis. " I hope he wakes up soon, just so I can tell him I told him so." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Gavyn nodded. "He should be up soon, now that you gave that to him. Though I can't say I know how he'll react if you berate him first thing," he cautioned.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm

"Perhaps, but he would certainly deserve it would he not?" She responded in kind, a small smile crossing her face. "But no, I must tend to Mjoll. Hopefully she'll be alright by the time I enter. Perhaps awake even." Yosa'Min said, and got up to leave.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

So far Sanaria had managed to collect a good amount of meat, she began to trek back through the snow toward the tavern, she couldn't stop thinking about Darvis, I hope hes okay.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Gavyn sighed and slumped into the chair. "Yeah, alright. You go do that," he said quietly. "Damn, my head hurts," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Yosa'Min gave a nod goodbye, and left the room. She opened up the room that once belonged to the two Dunmers, now the two other set of women. She was pleasantly surprised to see Mjoll still sleeping, a heavy stupor having settled over her it would seem. Yosa'Min strode over, and brushed a few strands of hair from her pale face. The Nord murmured a bit under her breath, but didn't move much. A smile tugged at the edges of Yosa'Min's lips, and she could do nothing to stop it. "Hey, wake up silly. You can't sleep the whole day away, injured or not." She whispered gently, giving the slumbering Nord a shake or two.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Lydia walked over to the chair that Gavyn had sat down in, "You okay?" She said, a little concerned with Gavyn's health.
----
Sanaria was now struck with a mix of emotions, she felt angry at the man for getting himself hurt in the stupidest of ways, she felt bad about storming off without making sure he would be okay, she felt terrified at the thought that he could be dead when she came back, she felt hurt that he wouldn't realize what he was putting the others through not listening to reason, and finally she felt something she couldn't understand, she thought she would never understand it. In the end Sanaria had run all the way back to the tavern, as fast as possible with a bag full of game, and quickly opened the door. She saw the door to Yosa'min and Mjoll's room open and Gavyn and Lydia standing near each other, he in a chair and her slumped over next to him, and finally she saw Darvis in a room lying on a bed, looking much better, setting the bag down next to Lydia she walked in the room and next to the bed, "You know your making my life much more hectic, your so much trouble." She said to the sleeping Dunmer. She couldn't help but smile, and took in the features of his face, it wasn't...unpleasant the Nordic woman thought to herself, and hoped that Darvis wouldn't wake up to her staring at his face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Gavyn nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just, hurting a bit right now. That's all." He shook his head. "The Archmagister gets like this a lot. He feels like he has to carry his own weight, even when he knows that he should be asking for help," the youth explained.

Darvis lay completely still for a short time longer, as if a figure in a coffin. Then he stirred, and slowly his eyes opened, the bright orange in contrast to his pale purple skin. He clutched for his sides, noticing that they weren't hurting so much anymore. "Where...?" He asked, eyes locking with Sanaria's. Wait. Gah, damnit, I did it again. The one-word statement was oddly reminiscent of a past adventure.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:01 pm

"Is that your favorite question? Don't try to get up, okay? I want you to stay here and get better, we'll never leave at this rate." Sanaria said, she found herself putting her hand over his, it was meant to be a comforting gesture.
----
"I understand, Sanaria can get headstrong sometimes as well, one time she tried to take on a Sabercat without any weapons, the Sabercat was sorry after that fight." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Darvis smirked. "Why yes, it is my favourite question." He hesitated a moment at her gesture, and then nodded. "Alright. I'll just lay here a bit," he said softly. "I... Don't want to cause you any more trouble."

Gavyn chuckled. "I've seen the Archmagister take his fair share of things on with his bare hands. Usually it's because they drag the fight out long enough for his bound weapons to dissipate. It's generally unpleasant for them when that happens." He sighed. "Thanks for the help, Lydia. Even if my head does still feel like it's imploding," he joked with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

"Are you sure that there isn't a way I could make you feel better?" She said, a little more playfully than she had wanted.
----
Sanaria looked at the Dunmer, she couldn't think of anything to say, "Darvis, tell me about your family." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Gavyn shrugged. "Well, I mean, unless you can think of something?"

Darvis nodded. "My family... Drevyn and Ilaria. I never got along with them very well." He sighed. "I suppose I'd better start from the beginning. There are three Great Houses in Morrowind: Houses Hlaalu, Redoran, and Telvanni. All have their own structures and leadership, and their own customs. House Hlaalu believes that House Redoran is too strict, and House Telvanni is full of backstabbing, narrow-minded Dunmer." He paused. "They're not far off, actually," he said with a scoff.
"House Redoran believes that House Hlaalu is too sneaky, underhanded, and lenient, and that House Telvanni is full of cowards who cannot stand their ground." He took a steadying breath.
"House Telvanni believes House Hlaalu is misguided and lacks structure, and that House Redoran is too caught up in their own pride." Darvis shook his head.
"As you can imagine, there is some animosity between the three. My father was from House Redoran. My mother, from House Hlaalu. A union between the two would have been strictly forbidden, but they were never ones to follow the rules anyway. They snuck out and bore me in secret. Unable to bring me to either of the two Houses they belonged to, they left me an orphan at the doorstep of Master Aryon, of House Telvanni. He has been a father to me since."
Darvis let out a sigh before continuing. "When I discovered that my parents had left me as an orphan because they couldn't face themselves, I developed a hatred towards them. Even today, I'm ashamed to bear the name Flameheart, from my father." Darvis paused for a moment. "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 pm

"My family..." Sanaria looked of at some indeterminable point ahead of her before she continued, "Well, I can remember my mother and fathers face, but not their names. My mother was a simple woman who felt entitled to simple things, and my father was a farmer who worked in the fields of Cyrodiil, when the slavers attacked my town both my father and mother took up arms against them, they led the small fight against the slavers and still lost, but they fought with honor, I am proud to be their daughter and I will carry the name of Bluelight forward." She said, "I know it's not as big as two lovers from houses divided, but it was my life, and I'm not ashamed of it." She said, Here is the Dragonborn, the daughter of a lowly farmer.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Darvis nodded where he lay. "A simple childhood. How I wish my life were that simple," He mused out loud. "There's something to be respected in someone with beginnings like that," he stated. "I'm sure they were great people. They raised their daughter well," Darvis observed with a rare smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 am

Mjoll rolled onto her side, and sleepily gazed up at the face of a smiling Yosa'Min. "Hey." She said, reaching up to touch her. Yosa'Min grinned wider at her response. "I haven't slept the day away have I?" Mjoll blinked, noticing the dimmed light through the window in the room.
"Oh trust me, you have." She chuckled, and then sat upon the bed, looking back at the Nord.
Mjoll sat up, her back popping in the motion, and blinked away the sleep best she could. "Sorry, my leg doesn't burn anymore though. That should be good right?" She pulled the blanket off from her legs, and looked at the bandages around her left leg. "Think we could travel by tomorrow at noon?"
Instantly Yosa'Min frowned, shaking her head. "No, Darvis got stupid and mauled by a bear. He's resting and healing in his room now. Blasted idiot Dunmer. Nearly passed out because he refused to let me treat him!" She groaned with frustration, giving an exaggerated gesture of strangling someone. A stubborn Dunmer no doubt. Mjoll chuckled a bit at the show.
"I hope he'll be better soon then. But that gives me more time to heal." The Nord was just about to return to laying down when
Yosa'Min gripped her shoulders gently, and pulled her in to a hug. "Yosa?"
"I'm so happy you feel better..." Yosa'Min whispered into her ear, and then pulled back. "I have some food for you, need to keep your strength up." She cleared her throat, and placed the apple and steak before Mjoll.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am

"Thank you, your not too bad yourself, even though you may be hardheaded fool sometimes." She said to him, she noticed that her hand hadn't left his, but she wasn't very tempted to move it right now.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Darvis scoffed and shook his head. "Not too bad, huh?" He sighed. "I guess hardheadedness is just something that develops when you're stuck on your own with a group of backstabbing wizards," he said with a shrug. He turned his head away and let out a hacking cough, but otherwise didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 pm

The Nord munched down the food quickly, letting out a sound of pleasure as she steadily became full. Yosa'Min watched her from the edge of the bed, simply humming a tune as the Nord sated her hunger. Once she was finished, Yosa'Min grew a smile once again and got up.
"Are you..." Mjoll suddenly noticed, a laugh slipping into her voice, "wearing Sanaria's clothing?" Yosa'Min looked down, as if she had to remind herself, and then nodded her head.
"Aye, I was afraid to awake you, and Gavyn seemed to not wish me to run about in my undergarments. Frankly I found his shyness humorous, but Lydia quickly ruined that fun." Yosa'Min responded, amusement glinting in her blue eyes. "What say you? Do you prefer me in the Nord's clothes, or my undergarments?" She teased Mjoll,
who instantly became a bright red color. "Ah, I knew you thought so."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 am

"How are your wounds?" Sanaria asked, she wanted to know how he was feeling.
----
"So you need anything?" Lydia asked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 am

Darvis looked back at Sanaria and tried to smile, though it ended up as more of a grimace. Some of his teeth looked rather sharp. "They're fine. I'll live, if that's what you're asking."

Gavyn shook his head. "No, I should be alright. There's this potion I'd like to test out, but I'd rather wait until my head stops hurting. Unless you have something that could help that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next