Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Armored Core: Age of the League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 am

White Glint once again Quick Boosted to the side and fired with his laser rifle once again, still laying down fire with his Gatling Cannon, this time from the left. "Just admit it, it's over. Either I win trading fire with superior firepower, or you get closer and I'll show you your mistakes," he said over the broadcast channel so his opponent could hear his heavily modulated voice. The sub-machine gun shots impacted White Glint's Primal Armor, slowing the bullets down enough to prevent significant damage. The display in Black Strider's screen showed White Glint's Armor Points slowly being chipped away.
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 180px-1240598575806-large

Last edited by Darvis on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 am

Black Strider quickly switched to strafing his opponent in the opposite direction of fire, I have to think of something! Panther thought, an idea formed in his head but even he had to admit it was a stupid one, but stupid was right up his alley, he quick boosted forward toward White Glint and got almost close enough, he didn't fire his gun but instead quick boosted to the left and then forward again, jamming his shoulder into White Glint.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 am

White Glint was knocked a bit to the side and spun slightly, eliciting a response from Raven. "You gutsy bastard!" The white NEXT was spun just enough to send the grenade launcher pointing straight at Black Strider. "I'm finished with this," he said over the broadcast channel and fired the grenade launcher to send Black Strider off-balance. Then, the head of White Glint withdrew into its core, as a green orb shimmered and formed around the NEXT, signaling an Assault Armor attack. It soon was released as a powerful shockwave, ripping apart nearby buildings and dealing incredible damage should Black Strider not be able to recover from the point-blank grenade launcher shot quickly enough to escape.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 am

Panther looked on as White Glint activated it's assault armour, "DAMNIT!" He shouted as the blast hit him. Black Strider fell to the ground, "Come on, I can still move!" He said, not caring what happened, this registered as a movement of the arm, but nothing else responded.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 am

"That's it. It's over. Order Match concluded," Serene Haze reported as the Armor Point counter for Black Strider dropped to 0 in Raven's display.
White Glint dropped to the ground next to Black Strider and gripped its arm with its free left arm; the laser rifle was wrist-mounted. "Come on," he said flatly, as if he were commanding the other NEXT to move, as he turned and activated his Overed Boost to rocket back up to HQ.

---

Upon returning to the Collared HQ Cradle, automated Muscle Tracers took Black Strider to the hangars to begin repairs and rearmament. White Glint likewise made its way to its place in the hangar, and Raven climbed out.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 am

Panther had gotten out of his NEXT and sat down. "Well, good on you I guess." He said to Raven.
"Well, what did you expect, he is rank 1." Shade said to him over the channel.
Panther's eyes widened a little, "You couldn't have told me that a little sooner." He said in retort.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 am

Raven looked at Panther as he was walking past. "Gutsy move there. Probably the most foolish thing I've ever seen come from a Lynx, but gutsy nonetheless." He looked back into the Algebra division of the HQ. "Get your NEXT repaired. Get a contract. Get some battle experience," he advised before continuing on.
"You could go a little easier on him you know. He looks new," Serene Haze advised.
"No. They won't spare him out there. Get me signed up for support on those Algebra contracts," he commanded.
Serene Haze hesitated. "Well, Mr. Hard-Heart, I'll do that right away," she said smugly. "You like his guts, don't you?"
"Just get it done," Raven said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 pm

He's right. Panther thought, though he didn't like to admit it, he would definatly need more experience if he was going to get anywhere, and so he went to the job board and looked at it, waiting for something that would catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm

A rather unsettling mission flashed once, as if calling for urgent attention. The mission was titled, 'Insurgent Attack on Agricultural Facility 07.' Tapping on it would call up a briefing and further information on the mission. It ran thusly: "Begin briefing." The Algebra logo flashed on the screen. "A group of independent mercenaries known as Corsair has attacked the Agricultural Facility 07. We cannot lose such a valuable resource," said a vaguely Arabic male voice. "We require assistance to defend the facility, and will be offering a bonus for limiting damage to the facility itself." A diagram of the area appeared, showing the main buildings in the back, against a cliff, and approaching forces moving towards it. "Your opponents will be mainly Normals. Surely not a problem for a Lynx. However, as this is such an important facility, we will be providing support." The display switched to show three silhouettes of NEXTs. "We have three fellow Lynx ready to provide support. The first is Rank 15, Rai-Den. A powerful ally, but slow and not recommended due to his only weapons being grenades. He is offering his support for 35% of the pay. The second is Rank 19, Vero Nork. She sports many missiles capable of long range support, but again, they are all explosive weapons. She offers support for 30% of the pay. The last option is Rank 1, White Glint. While he does have a grenade launcher and missile launcher, he also sports a laser rifle and gatling cannon, useful for limiting damage to the facility. While not primarily support, he will be an invaluable asset. He offers support for 40% of pay." The recording paused. "Please, do not think you have to be a hero. Support is offered. It would be wise to accept it." The screen returned to the Algebra logo. "This is a great opportunity to increase your standing in the eyes of Algebra, should you choose to accept. A good deal, no?" The logo faded and the briefing ended, calling up a screen whether to accept the mission or not, and who to bring for support, if anyone.

Last edited by Darvis on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:36 pm

So he offers support, why do I think this is some ploy of the universe to make me talk to this guy? He thought, "Oh well." He said as he accepted the mission and picked White Glint for his support. "40% huh, better not blow anything up." He continued.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Raven was lounging in the Independents section of the HQ when Serene Haze's voice sounded in his helmet.
"You've got a support request, for an Algebra mission. Defend Agricultural Plant 07. You'll never guess who accepted it," she said.
"I don't need to," Raven said simply and stood to begin making his way to the hangars.
"Looks like his NEXT is ready to go, too. You'll be heading out ASAP."
"Right," he replied, walking through the Algebra division in his white pilot's suit, bearing his emblem on the sleeves.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Panther made his way to where his NEXT was, "Time to show him I'm worth more." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Agricultural Facility 07, located on the surface, is currently under attack by a mercenary group known a Corsair. Many Normals, including airborne targets, are moving on the facility to either destroy or overtake it.

White Glint landed on the ground in front of the main facility, in an open field, and waited for Black Strider to arrive. In the meantime, he ran various system checks to ensure that White Glint was operating at full capacity. "This is White Glint, in position," he said over the private channel provided between him and Panther. "No more playing around. This is a serious mission," he stated.
"This is Serene Haze, White Glint's Operator. I'll be providing information on enemy movements," she stated with a commanding tone, almost like the way a teacher would address a student. "Pay attention and I'll ensure you get your bonus."

Last edited by Darvis on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 am

"Yeah I know, don't worry." Panther said as he made it down to where White Glint was waiting.
"Woah, she sounds pretty." Shade said to Panther alone, then to the rest, "I'm Shade Hanks, I'm the operator for Black Strider.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:55 am

"Right. Don't do anything stupid, and you'll make it out of here in one piece," Serene Haze commanded.
"White Glint, moving out." The wings on the back of White Glint opened as Raven activated his Overed Boosters, rocketing towards the approaching forces.
"They don't know of your presence yet. Flank them while White Glint draws their fire," Serene Haze advised over the co-operation channel.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 am

Black Strider followed the womans direction, they knew what they where doing better than he did, he strafed to the right and attempted to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:10 am

White Glint swiveled the Gatling Cannon down and swept the rain of fire in a wide arc, wiping out waves of Normals. "This is too easy for them to be asking support," he stated over the co-operation channel.
"Don't get cocky," said Serene Haze. "They're trying to surround you. Watch your flanks."
"Understood," he said as he rose his laser rifle and fired it to his left.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:16 am

"Okay, time to step it up." Panther said, he quick boosted toward the normals and swept his energy blade outward to take some down, he ended up closer to White Glint and switched to quick bursts with his sub machine gun. "Hah! Come get some!."
"And you my friend are having way too much fun."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:20 am

"I can handle myself, Black Strider. Move out and wipe them out from a different--" Raven began, until he was cut off by Serene Haze.
"Warning; enemy NEXT sighted, moving quickly towards your position. Scans reveal the NEXT to be the Buccaneer. Engage immediately."
"You need practice. He's an easy target. Get out there and take him down. I'll defend the objective," Raven commanded.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 am

"Fine, roger that." He said, he quickly made his way out of the fray.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:27 am

"This is the Buccaneer," began Francois-Neris over the broadcast channel. "And I don't quite appreciate your attempts to thwart our plans here. I think I ought to teach you a lesson, kid!" He exclaimed in a light French accented voice as he deactivated his Overed Boost.

"Black Strider, listen to me. The Buccaneer is a Tank-leg NEXT, sporting powerful laser weapon arms. Don't get hit, especially in that lightweight craft of yours. Duck in, get a hit, duck out. He can't move fast and his lightweight core means little defense. Speed and power are your best options here," Serene Haze reported over the co-op channel.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:31 am

Fast and light, got it. He thought, he moved in a strafing manner, to avoid any direct shots, he quick boosted to the left and then immediately forward, stabbing the NEXT with his energy blade, and then quick boosted right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 am

The Buccaneer took the hit and turned to face Black Strider quite easily, due to the impressive turning ability of Tank legs. "I've got you now, you rat!" He exclaimed as he shot both laser arms directly towards the black NEXT, then swiveled about his Pulse Cannon to lay down rapid fire energy shots.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:36 am

Black Strider quick boosted to the left and then he took into the air, attempting to get around the turning ability of the NEXT. He shot his sub machine gun in two short bursts at the head of the Buccaneer's head. "Not about to let that happen sir." He said in a mock french accent.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 am

"Oh, that does it!" He turned as Black Strider flew overhead and fired two shots that went wild, missing Black Strider by a longshot.

"That's it. Get in one more good hit with that blade of yours, and he's history," Serene Haze advised.

The shot from the Buccaneer whizzed right past White Glint's wing. "This is White Glint," Raven said over the co-op channel. "Those shots are going to hit the facility if you're not careful. Hurry up and finish him off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Core: Age of the League
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next